Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

freeko, IndigoDragon, k0hryuu, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Oathkeeper, RJD, snappleR, Teesta, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 1

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 2

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Post by Valyn on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Lilith shivered as her bare butt cheeks touched the bare tile floor and let out a small pant of hair. Then a low moan as Dani began to rub her fingers against her crotch through her panties and squirmed underneath the two of them. Her nipples were rock hard as Kelly continued to play with them.

Well she was glad to know Kelly hadn't planned on attacking her and this was Dani's ideas. Though her mind wsn't really able to focus on much right now because of what was being done to her.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:23 am

"Well you could have told me your plan... Its not actually an official plan until you tell someone, why else would all the evil villains tell the hero what their plan is when they capture them..?" Dani was somewhat amused by Lilith's squirms in response to her teasing finger. Pursing her lips with a slightly kawaii-esque mischievous look on her face, she placed the tip of her index finger right up to Lilith's slit through the black panties and prodded against her as if trying to find a magic button underneath cloth.. The digit pressed briefly against Lilith's clit before another prod in a slightly different position saw Dani's finger tip slid slightly inbetween Lilith's pussy lips, pushing the black panties in with it.

"We could still wrestle her though... Seems we have her tied up right now, its not like she could refuse... We just take her where ever and un-cuff her when we are ready to wrestle her"

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:43 pm

"Ah well, I was quite surprised of your plan. Of course I could have told you, but I thought it would have been nicer to let her make the preparations and the wrestle her. A surprise for you too if you want so. Because she is so adorable when she is submissive... "
Kelly answered after a little giggle while looking at Lilith to check if she was enjoying what was happening to her, smiling softly at the girl while loving every move her face would make when she or Dani did something with her gorgeous body. She would probably cum sooner or later here, and then the two kawaii could fake wrestle her a little bit for their own amusement.
"Now that is very interesting, Lilith-chan. I knew that Dani would be your type, but I am always glad to have my predictions backed up. r what do you think?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Lilith was loosing her mind at Dani's prodding of her slit and when the girl found the magic button she let out a much louder moan. Her body couldn't control itself as it shuddered under the two girls. As the finger pushed in with the fabric of her panties she let out a whimper her slick cunt tightening against the finger.
"I...i think she is amazing...o god..It feels to good.." she barely got her words out as her pleasurable moans escaped her lips.

Valyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top