by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Post by Valyn Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Lilith shivered as her bare butt cheeks touched the bare tile floor and let out a small pant of hair. Then a low moan as Dani began to rub her fingers against her crotch through her panties and squirmed underneath the two of them. Her nipples were rock hard as Kelly continued to play with them.

Well she was glad to know Kelly hadn't planned on attacking her and this was Dani's ideas. Though her mind wsn't really able to focus on much right now because of what was being done to her.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly)

Post by Kelsea Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:23 am

"Well you could have told me your plan... Its not actually an official plan until you tell someone, why else would all the evil villains tell the hero what their plan is when they capture them..?" Dani was somewhat amused by Lilith's squirms in response to her teasing finger. Pursing her lips with a slightly kawaii-esque mischievous look on her face, she placed the tip of her index finger right up to Lilith's slit through the black panties and prodded against her as if trying to find a magic button underneath cloth.. The digit pressed briefly against Lilith's clit before another prod in a slightly different position saw Dani's finger tip slid slightly inbetween Lilith's pussy lips, pushing the black panties in with it.

"We could still wrestle her though... Seems we have her tied up right now, its not like she could refuse... We just take her where ever and un-cuff her when we are ready to wrestle her"

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) - Page 4 ELZuoMvBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) - Page 4 OG5hnuaBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmBrat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:43 pm

"Ah well, I was quite surprised of your plan. Of course I could have told you, but I thought it would have been nicer to let her make the preparations and the wrestle her. A surprise for you too if you want so. Because she is so adorable when she is submissive... "
Kelly answered after a little giggle while looking at Lilith to check if she was enjoying what was happening to her, smiling softly at the girl while loving every move her face would make when she or Dani did something with her gorgeous body. She would probably cum sooner or later here, and then the two kawaii could fake wrestle her a little bit for their own amusement.
"Now that is very interesting, Lilith-chan. I knew that Dani would be your type, but I am always glad to have my predictions backed up. r what do you think?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Lilith was loosing her mind at Dani's prodding of her slit and when the girl found the magic button she let out a much louder moan. Her body couldn't control itself as it shuddered under the two girls. As the finger pushed in with the fabric of her panties she let out a whimper her slick cunt tightening against the finger.
"I...i think she is amazing...o god..It feels to good.." she barely got her words out as her pleasurable moans escaped her lips.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4