Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, cutestwitch, DizzyKnight, kerflubble, Kitten, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Oathkeeper, RJD, ScyldScefing, Teesta, Vcom7418, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW

Post by Lilybell on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:54 am

Sitting upon her opponent's face, Liz couldn't help but laugh a little as she wiggled her hips form side to side to quite literally rub the girl's face in it. Her constant flailing, however, quickly grew to be a source of annoyance. One long arm reached out to hook behind one of Alice's knees, pulling the leg up to tuck it beneath her arm in a partial, reverse schoolgirl pin.

With her other hand she reached out to cup her prey's sex, rubbing it softly through her panties... if she wore any. "Now, be a good girl and I'll reward you with an orgasm. Keep resisting me, and you'll just get more pain." She knew it was too soon for even a frail wrestler to surrender, but just making the offer was torment unto itself. She did love belittling her opponents.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Liz's butt was crushing Alice's head, as Alice continued to try to shake her off but once Liz hooked her leg, there wasn't much Alice could do. "No....., please..... stop...." Alice begged realizing that she was completely pinned and that Liz had the ability to still do things to her, however, most of it got muffled by Liz's butt in her face.

Last edited by Submissive Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small spelling errors)

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:37 am

Liz watched as her prey squirmed upon the mat beneath her, lacking the strength or skill to work herself out of this position. Smirking mischievously she would rock her hips back and forth, overtly rubbing herself against Alice's face in a slow, rolling motion. "That's right, girl, just lay there and accept your fate. Maybe after this they'll let you wrestle some Kawaii girls, and you might even have a chance." As she spoke her fingers trailed back and forth over Alice's pussy, groping her softly at first.

With a sudden burst of motion Liz would wrap her fingers around the front of her play-thing's panties and yank on them hard. The material would stretch and bite into the 'cheerleader's flesh before tearing away completely, or at least so Liz hoped.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:42 am

Alice attempted to scream under her opponents massive body as her bottoms came off. For the first time, her pussy was being shown in front of a live camera and audience. Her face became flustered and she tried once again to push her opponent off, but with no avail, her lower body was now naked and exposed to any sick and sadistic thing Liz wanted to do to her.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:14 am

Liz was cruel and sick, but she wasn't without a soul. Alice's obvious humiliation would buy her no mercy, since it was a loss of innocence every AFW wrestler had to endure, but Liz would see to it that her violation wouldn't be an entirely negative experience.

With her victim now exposed and unable to resist she would place the tips of two fingers against her bare pussy and work them back and forth slowly. She teased along her outer petals, not yet driving any deeper until she felt she could do so without causing her captive undo pain. "That's it, darlin'. Just breath deep and enjoy it, just like every other little slut who enters this ring... I'm gonna take my time getting my three orgasms. Gonna make sure every one leaves you in a little puddle... Mmmm, think you'll pass out? I bet the fans would love to see what I do to you once you're really helpless."

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:25 am

Alice was turning more and more red as her opponent begun to play with her sex and the crowd started to go wild. She tried to push her off again but to no avail as she struggled against her opponent who was slowly starting to invade Alice's Sex. It was a strange feeling for Alice, it was humiliating, embaressing, Mentaly scaring, but at the same time, she slightly enjoyed it.
Stop it Alice She told her self, This is a match that if you lose, the Liz Will own you for a night! She continued to struggle against the powerful American Blonde woman.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:46 am

Liz laughed lowly as she felt Alice attempt to escape again, but with only futile squirming and attempts to lift the larger woman from off of her chest and shoulders. "See, sugar? If you were wrestling the other little girls you might have been able to get away. But now you're all mine. Just like you're going to be tonight."

Feeling a slight change, although involuntary as it is, between Alice's thighs Liz would begin to rub a just a little harder as her fingers began to feel for the girl's clitoris to begin teasing the sensitive flesh. "Now come on, the people want to hear you moan, whore."

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:50 am

"Ugh!!" Alice groaned as she tried to fight the pleasure she was feeling, it was a new sensation she had never felt before. She was embarrassed that she was enjoying it, and even more embarrassed that she was enjoying it in front of a live crowd. Alice fought the pleasure as long as she could, but after about 20 seconds, Alice gave out a deep moan of pleasure as her breast started to get harder.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:57 am

Liz mercilessly worked over Alice's pussy, all the while rubbing her round ass over the girl's face. Dexterous fingertips prodded and drilled at her clit until she finally gave up the moan that Liz had asked for. "Hey! There ya go! Tell us all about it, girlie!"

In what might be a surprise to Alice, however, this would prompt Liz to get off of her chest. Still holding onto one of the girl's ankles, however, she would only scuttle around quickly to straddle the thigh of Alice's other leg bringing them into a trib position. "Now that I've got you a little warmed up, let's see what you can do for me, huh?" Holding the captive leg up high Liz would slide her body in until their pussies met through the thin material of the amazon's bikini.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:26 pm

"What are you..... OH!" Alice let out a moan of pleasure as Liz put the two girls sexes together. Alice attempted to fight it for a little bit but was in to much pleasure, her face red as roses now was seen by the entire crowd as Alice started to hump the woman's sex back.

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top