by xalex Today at 7:56 pm

» AV 16: Softcore facesit elimination chamber
by bricktown Today at 7:52 pm

» Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)
by wrestleryu Today at 7:25 pm

» Mistress, mommy and girlfriend: Arya has Ataru
by wrestleryu Today at 7:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, Cpkeyes, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, noob, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TripleHelix, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by Harrier on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:30 am

"Not necessarily me, this is not the shopping channel where I try to sell you my fitness products. Maybe if you let yourself get massaged more often, this will help with your shyness. I mean you are lying in your underwear here, with a person you know for what, 20 minutes? I mean I am a professional and everything, but you still needed courage to come here."
The young Japanese giggled at the thought before she began to massage the lower back of her customer.
"Oh wow, you did not joke around when you said that you are stressed. Everything is in Tension and hard here."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 am

When Maya made Anampo realize that she had basically stripped down and has stayed in her underwear for so long around another woman , her head perks up a bit and her muscles tighten up. But...They soon relaxed again. She was already here...

"Yeah...My back has been put under the pressure of several holds...It would be amazing if you could work that out, Miss Maya."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 pm

That did not go really smooth when Amaya mentioned the obvious, and the young Japanese girl shied back a little when she felt the muscles tension up, but luckily, the muscle play relaxed back in its original state.

"We are already halfway there, Anampo-san. Just lay back and let me work on your problems here."
Applying more oil on her customer, the Japanese would work against the most pressing problems of the back area first.
"I do not have a good advice to wrestle better or train harder. I neither do anything like this. Ok, I train, but my own advances in wrestling are well, quick to look at."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Her back felt better and better with every push from Amaya. The rabbit thought that if ahe were to start getting massages more, she would still like them to be from Amaya. Anampo was already close to naked before the woman.

She didnt want to go through that again with someone new. Anampo looks away for a moment before looking back at Amaya. "Um...This is an odd request but...If you arent doing anything after the massage, would you mind sparring with me? I think I can learn something from you...Or anyone."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:45 pm

If she did not mind? This was not really a shy bunny, which was quite refreshing for a change. Amaya really warmed up to the girl more and more.

"Sure, if you want. It is part of your contract anyway. But turn on the back now please. Your front side is not done yet."
This could be problematic, but Amaya was positive about the outcome. If Anampo was already asking for a spar, she would and could not be afraid to show her front to her now. And if she could not make a spar, how could she think about wrestling?
"Have you wrestled a kawaii before?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Anampo nodded and torns over to be on her back and face belly up. She had sizeable breasts. But didnt hink too much of them. "Part of my...Contract? What do you mean?"

When asked about whether or not she had fought Kawaii girls before. Anampo thought about it and replies: "Well...Ive fought against smaller girls. But whats the difference? I-If there is any?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:07 pm

"I mean that is stated in my contract that anyone who comes to a massage is automatically allowed to also wrestle me. And in the moment you signed to get massaged here, you also signed that you are eligible for a spar with me. The girls are relaxed and in a good mood after they have been massaged, some of them want to wrestle then and try new moves on the spot. I don´t know if that makes me a trainer of some sort or a dummie, I don´t know"
She giggled lightly. And some just wanted to be bitches, but that was not for the ears of Anampo.
"A kawaii is not particularly good at wrestling, at least I am not. But we are cute and earn our money this way."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Learning that opened up a few opportunities to Anampo. Whether or not she was going to abuse that was up to her. But...Anampo could use a good friend and a great masseuse from Amaya. So she couldnt do something too bad. Besides, it was just a spar. How bad could it get?

"Okay...Um, a-after the massage then. We'll have a bit of a spar and you can teach me a thing or two about some submissions, maybe?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:00 pm

"I can try. But don´t expect too much, we kawaii are not especially known to be submission or wrestling monsters in general."
After she had finished massaging the hands and arms of Anampo, she would go deeper to the shoulders, pass the considerable breasts and begin to massage the stomach area of her fellow Japanese. She was not extraordinarily thrilled about the prospect to wrestle, but she was pretty sure that it would be nice with this girl. But it would probably not be a lesson in don´t be shy either, wrestling stayed a contact sport however people did not want to believe it or stay modest.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock

Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:56 pm

"You dont have to be. Juat show me what you uh...K-Know." Anampo says in a comforting way to Amaya, as to not make her feel down or any less confident. Anampo's eyes widden and she looks up at Amaya when she massages Anampo's stomach. "W-What stress could be in my stomach?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top