Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) - Page 11 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 pm

"I give! I give"
The Japanese stammered on and on as long as she was still in the hold, groaning and wincing pathetically while kept in place. Little tears ran down her cheeks, and the relief she felt when Anampo finally let go of her was nearly graspable.

"...Agh..."
She gasped when she was helped up, groaning when her foot that had been stuck into the hands of the other girl up until now was getting a little weight to carry.
"A...Alright...sometimes, this happens also to the best of us. As long as you don´t ever do it...ahn...ever again with me."
She finally answered, looking a little bit tired and shaken.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) - Page 11 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Anampo didnt know what to say. How to respond. Or even what exactly to feel herself. The rabbit bit her lip and saw that Amaya had small streaks from tears. The rabbit wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and hugged her.

"I-I didn't mean to. I just really got carried away and...and..." She had to restrain herself from crying as well. "I think we're done for today..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:20 pm

"It´s ok, Anampo-chan. I...ugh...."
Amaya was severely hugged right now, and could basically feel how sorry the big girl was. Stranger things had happened, and Amaya was quick to forgive up to a certain point anyway. And it was pro wrestling on the other hand, basically a recipe for disaster and drama anyway.

"...You´re crushing me, Anampo-chan..."
She replied finally with a joke, with her hands tapping lightly against the side of the other girl as a comforting gesture in an attempt to light her mood up a little bit. But the former maiko could now really use a break from wrestling training for the day.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:11 am

Hearing that Amaya was being crushed a bit, Anampo made a small gasp and let let go. "A-Again, Im sorry..." She rubbed the back of her head and made a small laugh. "Uhm...Thank you again for the massage and the uh....Match." Instead of a hug, Anampo would now offer a hand out to Amaya.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:21 pm

"Come on, I was only joking. Cheer up, big girl!"
Amaya tried to make the escape of the bigger girl as comfortable as possible, shaking her hand with fervor. Things like this were bound to happen, and Amaya was not one who was hard to forgive as long as the respective other one apologized, clearly separating Anampo from people who were just beautiful from the outside but ugly in the inside.

"I want you to give me notice how your next matches go and if my massage did help you."
She said sincerely, trying to put the cloak of silence over the match they had already.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 pm

"I'll bee seeing you, then. And I'll uh...Be sure to keep you updated on things. And maybe I could use another massage another time." Anampo got out of the ring and went to her phone to hand to Amaya.

"H-Here."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:10 pm

"That would be nice. Best of luck for your next matches!"
Amaya had found her enthusiasm back again when things turned nice and slow again between the two ladies while she was looking for her own mobile phone to type the number in it. She would open the door for her revered customer and new acquaintance mostly stemming from the rules of being a good host and an even better establishment provider. But also because Anampo was still a little bit shook from her little stunt as it seemed, and if the girl could not use one thing, it was being shook.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 pm

After an exchange of numbers and words of encouragement, Anampo would depart from the room and leave her new friend. The rabbit would leave with a refreshed body and mind both. Even if it was just a spar, she attained a win. Didnt really count...At least to her it did

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11