by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:38 am

Now this was going to be the hard part. But at least the customer also got a little bit more relaxed, which was a good sign.
"Ok, a massage is something to relax yourself. It is not really smooth sometimes, some muscles require different pressure than others. There are several oils and lotions to add to your experience, others help with the actual massage. And the ehm, special massage..."

Amaya cleared her throat a little bit before adding some more words.
"The special massage involves me walking over you in certain places and rubbing you down with my body when we´re both oiled."
She would then let her hand show over the lotions and potions.
"There are special tastes and smells. What do you like? Vanilla? Pine needles? Anything else? "

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya Part III(IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:46 pm

"Umm..." Her face became red. Dark red. "Im not really a foot person. So I wouldn't like to be walked over. I think Im fine with a normal massage." The shy rabbit responds, reaching over to a nearby table with a box of chocolates. She tries to get a bit more comfortable before her massage. She was asked her preference if scented oil. "Vanilla i-is fine, Amaya"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:46 pm

"Alright, vanilla then!"
Amaya tried to show an especially good mood when she began to massage the feet of her newest customer after she had applied some vanilla scent oil on her hands. And that was not far from the truth, she really liked her job more than to wrestle. But until she had made enough money to quit wrestling or would find a man that was willing to marry or at least engage her, it would be also part of her contract if the need would arise.
"My record is 2-6, maybe that makes you feel a little bit better about your own record. Not too great either, or not?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Anampo made a small moan, though she didnt mean to do so. It was just that she had her feet massaged before by the most rough hands of her boyfriend. But having a different pair if softer hands on her rough feet felt just as nice. Almost nicer. The rabbit slowly reaches over and takes a chocolate to eat.

"Um...Well your record is better than mine...Im uhm... 0-7..." She burries her face in her arms a bit embarrassingly. But another quite moan escapes her still.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:35 am

"Yeah, well, it is a little bit better. But maybe you can look at it from the bright side? You may have only lost right now, but you´re still employed. That probably means that people like you enough to keep you around."
Amaya noticed the small moans but did not pay them much heed at this point while her hands moved up to the lower legs of the other girl. A customer that was relaxed was a good thing, only if things got more heated, this could turn out a problem. But what should happen anyway? Anampo was still clothed after all.
"What kind of matches do you do?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:16 am

She had never really thought of it like that. Anampo bit her lip as Am a went up further. "Thats n-nice...My legs take a lot of punishment...So does my back." She tries to relax more. The shy girl eats another chocolate and is asked by Amaya what kind of matches she did. "Any kind. So long as its not like hentai or anything..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:42 pm

So any kind of matches except for hentai. That kind of was a good thing to hear again, although she was not really worried how this would go further from the type of girl her new customer seemed to be.

"Yeah, I see. There are some muscles that are in dire need of some relaxation."
Having said that, she would rise further on the legs of Anampo and knead her there where she thought that it would be in order the most, oblivious that her customer had bit her lip.
"If you don´t mind to tell me, why do you only loose? I can tell you from personal experience that people do really gross things in these rings here! Putting their finger in where they surely don´t belong in a wrestling match for example..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:20 am

"Im shy and stressed. You have seen just a few moments of me and you can can tell it. Its rather obvious. To my disadvantage sometimes as well..." Anampi makes another small moan as her more stressed muscles were massaged by the surprisingly well hands of Amaya.

She asks the rabbit why she looses so much. "Um...Im just uh, not the best wrestler...H-Half of my loses are from submission alone. Im not too well trained in that area..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:42 am

"Hm, a shy wrestler. That is something I have not met very often here."
Obviously, the nice girl did not fit the criteria of being a kawaii wrestler, that would have been her next idea. And that she already had stepped into the ring 7 times showed that it was not so bad that it would affect her in a way that she could not compete. Just that she could be easily embarrassed and so distracted.

"But I think you do the right step if you let yourself getting massaged more often. That´s very good against being stressed."
She added while her hands would go up and down first at one arm and then on the other one.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:48 am

She allows one arm to be taken to be massaged before the other one. Amaya advised Anampo to get more massages to become calmer snd to thus become better in the ring. "More...With you?" She didn't see the logic, but didn't argue it.

"Maybe my shyness is getting in the way. Coupled with what very little practice and training I have..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next