by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Like To Fight!

2 posters

Go down

We Like To Fight! Empty We Like To Fight!

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:05 pm

There was a moment of confusion as a familiar theme came blaring out over the loudspeakers. It was Ninjette’s music, anyone who’d be watching Tension over the past two years would recognize their favorite New Jersey Ninja’s intro. But the confusion came from them trying to figure out exactly why she was coming out from the back. She wasn't scheduled for any matches, and the program didn't say anything about a promo. That confusion only mounted when she made her way out from the curtain in her ninja/wrestling attire, with a thin layer of sweat along her skin. She looked ready to compete.

Fortunately, she had the microphone in hand, and she had no intention of keeping them in suspense. ”Hello, all you happy people.” She waved to the crowd as she made her way down the ramp, getting the usual appreciative applause. They were always happy to see her. ”Don’t worry, I’m not taking long with this. Gonna be straight to the point. Say what I have to say and be done. Not belabour the point. One and done. Woman of few words. Succinct. Brief. Won’t waste your time. Let my actions speak.”

By the time she’d finish that little bit, Kozue had made her way into the ring and popped up to her feet. She paused for a moment with a blank stare, broken only by a couple of blinks. ”What was I saying...oh.” She snapped her fingers and turned back to the entrance. ”Ro Larren!”

The crowd had been getting a little quiet up to that point, but that name got their noise levels back up, cheering one of Tension’s fan favorites.

”Little history lesson. Year or so back, at the battle royale, me and Ro had ourselves a little...altercation. Now, I kind of forgot about it, since King and his band of dumbasses fucked the match up and everything went apeshit. But, about ten minutes or so ago, me and one of the production guys were getting into it, and he bet me a cool fifty yen that I couldn’t beat Ro in a straight up fight. Kozue wagged her fingers. ""That won't do. See, I take my hard-earned yen seriously, and truth told, i’ve been itching for this. Nice, long time.”

Kozue hopped on the bottom rope and leaned forward, pointing to the back. ”So, Ro! I got the reasons and I got time. You and me, right now! Let's go!"

Back to top Go down

We Like To Fight! Empty Re: We Like To Fight!

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Ro had no expectation of being called out. She wasn’t scheduled to do anything tonight, she didn’t expect to come out tonight, and she had no plans to be on the television.

Actually, she’d just finished working out. She was all showered up, and just getting ready to change into her street clothes. As she changed, she idly listened to the big television mounted in the corner. Someone was coming out and doing one of those long winded polemics that wrestlers sometimes launched into, nothing interesting…until Ro heard her name over the television.

She paused, and with wide eyes turned to the television to watch what was happening.

Oh ho, Ninjette. The girl from the battle royal. She was BRIEFLY furious about Ninjette, but was on the short end of the stick when Kent Quick’s brigade ruined everything. Frankly, Ro thought that was one of the stupidest matches Ro had ever seen—not because Ro lost, that was when the fight was good. But, STRICTLY AS AN AUDIENCE MEMBER, Ro thought watching Kent Quick ruin a great match was the worse she had seen in a while. The fight got boring and tangential when he came out.

Someone in AFW’s management should have been fired over it.

It also made Ro forget how angry she was about Johnny and Ninjete…but now they’d get a piece of her mind.

It took about ten minutes for Ro to finally get out there, but soon enough Ro’s pyro was going off and her music blared. Ro appeared after a while, in her match attire and ready to go. She had a microphone in her hand as she charged up into the ring.

When she got there, she looked deadly serious. If looks could kill, Kozue would be in trouble. She slowly lifted the mic to her lips, and spoke.

She looked a little off, though. Her hair was still DRIPPING wet, and her clothes clung to her wet body. Ro hadn’t even toweled off.

There were isolated hoots and hollers from the crowd, but mostly silence as they waited for Ro to talk. She paused, letting the tension build, then spoke.

“Next time, check to see if the person your calling out isn’t in the shower, you derp!”

There were some laughter, and a lot more shouting.

“Now let’s have an ACTUAL  history lesson, here. That match could easily have been the best thing Tension had in the last two years…if Kent Quick hadn’t ruined. I was MORE MAD about how YOU got knocked out than how I got knocked out. You two threw me over fair and square, but you? You got shafted, Ms. Ninja.”

Ro’s face was still hard, though. She had more to say.

“BUUUT, let’s fucking talk about how I got knocked out of the ring for a minute. You and your boyfriend Johnny Higurashi. For the record, this is ALL Johnny Higurashi’s fault! You two double teamed me, but he should have picked me! I wanted me and him to kick ass! When I’m less lazy, Im-a-beak-a his face into a car windshield. And by the way, Johnny, if you’re out there—your whole hair is ridiculous to begin with. Do something about it! WEAR A HAT!”

The more Ro went on, the more it became apparent that Ro was not mad. Ro was being a parody of anger, and she was being a little over the top and a little hammy. Her face, which started out hard as steal, was starting to change into a barley contained smirk.

“And another thing, Mr. Johnny, if you're listening: yes I know I didn’t bother to tell you BEFORE THE MATCH that I wanted to team up, but I get to be irrationally angry with you because you look like a carrot and your face is ridiculous!”

“Heh…butt face.” She chuckled a little, now giving up all semblance of appearing serious.

“So, ANYWAY, why DID he partner with YOU and not me? Because he thought YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME! WELL, THAT CANNOT STAND! WE SHOULD SETTLE WHO IS BETTER RIGHT NOW!”

Ro began to bellow into the mic, causing a bit of feedback—deliberately—that drew even more laughs from the crowd. Those laughs were soon overtaken by cheers and shouts as they realized Ro and Ninjette were about to fight.

“No, no, no Ninjette…” Ro stepped closer, grinning as she did. “*I’M* the better wrestler, and when I’m done beating your face in, you’ll know it. So how about this…a hardcore tables hentai fight. Here’s the twist, first you gotta put your opponent through a table. THEN, and only then, can you try and make ‘em cum.”

The crowd exploded at that one, they were always excited to see hardcore violence and were always excited for sex. Both together were an instant crowd pleaser.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:02 am

It took ten minutes for Ro to come out. 600 seconds. One-sixth of an hour. Not all that long in real life, but when you're standing in a ring surrounded by thousands of wrestling fans who expect to see actual wrestling in a wrestling ring on their wrestling show? It's an eternity.

Fortunately, Kozue was reasonably skilled in the sacred ninja art of crowd pleasing. She was busy engaging the audience in an fun round of the wave when, lo and behold, Ro finally came out from the back, dripping like she’d just swam all the way. Yeah, it had been a little silly to not make sure the redhead was actually in a position to answer her call, but that was the way it alway seemed to work with the promos. People called out someone, then someone showed  up. Looked simple.

Kozue sat on the turnbuckle and listened with a smirk on her face. She was right about the battle royale, even if she was a wee bit obsessive about it. And Johnny. And Kozue. In fact, it felt like Ro was holding a shit ton of baggage from that match, and she was just aching to get it all out. Good. Great. Perfect. Kozue likes Ro feisty.

Then she dropped the little bombshell at the end. A hentai match. Oh, sure, a tables hentai match, but still…a hentai match. Kozue had sworn she'd never get into one of them with a guy, and now here Ro was. A woman. Thanks to her time with Femie, she was at least somewhat ready for the concept. But doing it in front on a live audience…

It was a stupid idea. Really stupid. Maybe the worst idea Kozue’d had since coming to Tension. She should know better.

But Ro was calling her out, and there was no way she was turning her back on a challenge. Definitely not one that thrown her way by a Yorker.

Despite the inner turmoil, she kept her smile on and hopped off the turnbuckle, landing smack dab in the middle of the squared circle. She paced back and forth, lazily sliding her feet along the floor as she stepped. ”Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. You, lady,” She pointed straight at Ro. ”You’ve got a little focus problem. Johnny’s not perfect, dude, and his taste in women can be seriously fucked. And you know what? He was wrong, back then. You were a better wrestler qthan me.”

Kozue leaned forward with a fierce glint in her eye. Were. Now, though? I'm better than ever. Better than you. Don't believe me?” Kozue stepped back and pointed down. ”Get down here, I'll prove it, and after I put you through the wood and make you wave the white flag, you're gonna pucker up and kiss my fine, shapely, clearly-labeled ass!”

Kozue spun around and gave Ro a view of what she would be planting her lips on.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 am

Maybe Ro was holding baggage onto that match, but considering that Ro hadn’t launched a major feud or flipped the fuck out or stalked anyone—which is very common in this promotion—a passive aggressive mini-rant on the television was a fairly mild response.

Now, did Ro mean to put Kozue on the spot? Not really, the words sort of blurted out of her mouth before Ro could think about them. A moment later she realized—she had NO IDEA if Kozue was a hentai wrestler or not.

Apparently, though, it was fine, because Kozue not only accepted, but she had some fun with it.

But then…

“Your BUTT is labled? Is that incase you forget whose butt it is? Actually…that’s a good idea, I might steel that! But FIRST, BRING THE TABLES, RING MINIONS!”

The AFW stage hands probably didn’t appreciate being called ‘ring minions,’ but Ro didn’t particularly care.

With a smirk, Ro made her way down the ramp and climbed her way into the ring, tossing the microphone to the side as workmen started getting tables. “This is gonna be fucking awesome.” She said, just to Kozue, with a grin.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down