Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 Empty Re: Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

Post by Kelsea Thu May 26, 2016 7:38 am

Mara came in a couple of minutes later, she had changed into a set of tight dark blue hot pants and a faint pink tracksuit hoodie top. Her bunny tail fit onto the hot pants just at her tail bone above her large butt cheeks and her bunny ears still sat atop her still wet pink hair.

Despite Kat's assurances that everything would be ok the bunny still felt tentative for reasons she couldn't really understand. She didn't know what it was that Kat exactly wanted to talk about but the vibe was as if they were going to talk about something boring or as if she had done something wrong and needed a private gentle telling off.

Spotlight
characters:
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 ELZuoMvSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 OG5hnuaSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 Cg3CzYmSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 Empty Re: Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

Post by Tatyina Thu May 26, 2016 10:07 am

When Kat saw Mara enter, she perked up and smiled. "Hey, Mara." She said, lifting up her head to shyly wave at the buxom bun. When she stood up, she went over to Mara and crashed into her, hugging her tightly and nestling her face into her chest. She saw the look on Mara's eyes and wanted her to make sure that nothing was wrong. She squeezed as tightly as she could and then pulled away so their bodies were still pressed togehter, but her hold on Mara was loose.

"Mara... I ... I love hanging out with you and I really love your hugs. I even really, um... I liked your kisses too." She said, shyly lowering her head and staring at Mara's chest.

"That's ... that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I know that we're friends and I like that but, um... what if we were, um, more than just friends?" Kat looked up at Mara, hoping to peer into the bun's eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Starting off the conversation with a hug and actually talking about hugs was probably the right way to go about it with Mara... she didn't seem nearly as tentative when faced with that subject. Beaming widely, she snatched her arms around Kat's Lithe body with a tight squeeze almost like the kind that had kawaii girls tapping out in Mara's hug campaigns.

"Yesh!" Mara said gleefully "I love hugging you too!!" Then Kat continued on to ask what if they were more than just friends.

"What? you mean like bestest friends?"

Spotlight
characters:
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 ELZuoMvSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 OG5hnuaSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 Cg3CzYmSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 10 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 am

"Sooorta..." Kat said to Mara's question.

Kat pulled away and took Mara's hand. "I want to make sure we can do anything we wnt whenever we want, Mara." She said, looking into the big bun's eyes. "I want to, um..." Kat got shy again. "I want to go out with you, Mara." Kat swallowed. "I want to be your... um... girlfriend..." She winced as though she might be struck. "And I want you to be mine..." Mara didn't seem to understand concepts like that but Kat hoped maybe she would understand if she said it so plainly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:50 pm

"Girlfriend?" Mara said, mulling over the word almost as if the thought of it hadn't even crossed her oblivious mind, despite the kinda things they'd been doing together. Her face brightened up as she started to cotton on to the unsubtle approach Kat was using

"You mean you like like me?" She said with a hint of childish hopefulness in her face

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Kat smiled, sheepishly at first, and then grinned brightly. Seeing Mara's face made Kat's reply easy.

"Um, yeah!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:32 am

Mara giggled and gave a light bob without really lifting her feet off the floor, her breasts bounced generously all the same.

"You like like me!" Mara chimed almost as if lauding it over Kat teasingly. She calmed down little bit, with the excitement passing her cheeks flushed up a little as she brought her hands down around behind the small of her back and twisted her hips gently left and right...

"Wellllll..."
Mara drew out "I kinda.. like like you too..." she whispered "And I definitely like like hugging ya like."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 am

"Uh huh!"

Kat nodded her head fervently. She still wasn't sure if Mara quite understood what Kat was saying, but they could figure it out. She blushed when Mara responded in such an adorable fashion. "Awwww, Mara!' Kat said and leaned in for a hug, nuzzling her face against Mara's big chest.

"I definitely like your hugs!" Kat chirped. "Mmmm!" Kat squeezed tightly. "Is it going to be ok?" Kat asked. "If we like, like each other?" She wasn't sure how Seele or Leah would react to them being together. Maybe with hanging out, but probably not with them dating or, like liking each other... Kat was a little confused about that but let it go.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

"Silly kit-kat." Mara chimed as she hugged her arms back around Kat, twisting her hip from left to right in the embrace so vigorously that Kat would struggle to keep her footing.. Although probably with how tightly Mara was hugging; even if she couldn't keep her footing, the bunny would keep her up.

"We already like each other, like we just said.. So its a little late for it not to be ok now!" the bunny said brightly, probably not getting what Kat was trying to get at with the question

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10