Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 Empty Re: Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Mara rolled obediently with Kat as the smaller girl eased the bunny over onto her back, reversing their position so that Kat was on top. Mara momentarily didn't seem to know how to handle the kitty nip on her nipple, her arm still weakly hugging around the back of Kat's head which in a way just seemed to be cradling Katrina to her breast

"ahhhh!!" Mara cried out as Kat's tongue rolled over the tip of the bunny's nub in her mouth... her nipples were already stiff from a combination of Kat's butt work and the bear hug moments ago, but the pink haired girl could certain feel them starting to tingle with the arousing sensation. Mara's body tensed up and she started to twist to one side, trying to escape Kat's naughty mouth

Spotlight
characters:
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 ELZuoMvSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 OG5hnuaSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 Cg3CzYmSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 Empty Re: Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat)

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:17 pm

Kat raised an eyebrow as Mara shrieked. Now that wasn't something that Kat was expecting from Mara. She opened her mouth and grinned at Kat, wanting to speak when Mara's thrashing caused the girl's tits to slap her in the face a bit.

"Ngh! Guh!"

She shook her head and tried to reach out and pin Mara's shoulders to the ground. This time not to pin though as she gave the big bun a mischievous grin and clamped her mouth over Mara's nipple once more. She lashed her tongue against the nub once more.

Of course, Kat thought she was only doing this to gain a wrestling advantage and nothing about it was sexual whatsoever. Or, so she tried to tell herself that. She really liked Mara a lot and even if nothing was being done to her, Kat was subconsciously pressing her crotch against Mara's body since she couldn't close her legs.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:55 am

Mara got a bit of relief as her breast bopped Kat in the face and the feline released her nipple. But as the bunny just lay there on her back with her bust puffing up and down from each of her deep pants, Kat found it quite easy to re-latch onto the same spot. It almost felt like the at the second time of asking, Kat managed to nip right onto a more sensitive part... Her front teeth right on Mara's areola.

"owwwwwf..." The pink haired girl let out in a deep shuddering breath as the tongue started to lap gently over the tip of her nub once more... not just her nipples were tingling now, that feeling had traveled down to the secret zone between them big thighs. It seemed that for now Kat was being quite successful in taming the buxom bunny with her nipple nip, the are all around Mara's areola becoming slick with the feline's saliva.

Mara looked all misty eyed and kinda cute with the blush on her cheeks... the size of her body making it quite easy for Kat to discretely press her crotch up against her warm form... The black bunny suit making her body feel all the more smooth to the touch

Spotlight
characters:
Super serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 ELZuoMvSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 OG5hnuaSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 Cg3CzYmSuper serious play fun time! (with Mara and Kat) - Page 6 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:34 am

Kat cold feel Mara's low moan rumble against her and her own cheeks were hot as she continued with her dirty deed. She thought that maybe she could crawl up Mara and pin her down once more but as the thought crossed her mind, she lifted her hand up and pressed it against Mara's other boob.

"Nnn!"

Kat turned her head and pulled her hand away but then eased it back down and tugged down part of Mara's top once more. She lifted up her head and looked around the gym. No one was there as far as she could tell. She quietly reached out and began to knead Mara's big boob, pressing her palm into Mara's exposed nipple as she tried to figure out just what was wrong with her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:49 am

Mara's stiff nipple scrapped along the inner side of her black bunny suit as Kat drew the right hand breast cup downwards, finally the nub flicking free and her whole orb bouncing up as the material holding it down was removed and gathered down around the underside of her rack.

The pink haired bunny let her head roll to one side, gulping in a number of mouthfuls of air as Kat kinda had her way with Mara... nibbling on the left hand nipple while her hand started to massage and squeeze the right orb. Mara's blush spread deeper, this was getting kinda embarrassing... embarrassing that a much smaller opponent was taming her so easily as well as sexually embarrassing and arousing.

A tiny wet spot was starting to gather at Mara's crotch area... Luckily it didn't show up easily on the black bunny suit. She had to do something! Her arm remained draped around the back of Kat's head as Mara grunted and pressed her feet against the mat, pushing her hips up... unintentionally pressing up more into Kat's crotch

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Kat was getting so into it that she barely even registered anything. It wasn't until her body was lifted up by Mara's subtle bridge that she was woken from her stupor. At that moment, her head lifted up and a small bit of drool connected her lips with Mara's nub.

As it broke, she shook her head and looked at her other hand. Kat yelped suddenly and threw herself off of Mara. She hopped up and backed away like she had seen a ghost, her pale cheeks beet red with embarrassment.

"Ahhhh! Mara! I'm, I'm I'MSORRY!" She exclaimed. "I was just trying to win the match, I s-swear!" She said, shaking her head furiously and holding out her hands

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Mara lay on her back panting up into the air and looking a little misty eyes, a little drool had started to show up at the corner of her lips as Kat finally skittishly backed up off of her.

"h-huh?" Mara murmured, blinking and looking up for Kat. The feline had left a drool strand as she moved away and certainly left the bunny's naked breast shiny wet with saliva. Mara slowly moved up into a sitting position, propping herself up with one hand on the mat behind her. She didn't really understand why Kat had suddenly jumped off her or why she was apologizing; even though the nipple nipping had taken the bunny by surprise and she was being dominated, that was the kinda thing that Leah might do and so it wasn't majorly unusual to her in a match.

She looked down at her breast and the big red love bite Kat had left on her areola, carefully fondling her now super sensitive nipple and cringing as a ripple of pleasure swam through her boob.

"You nommed me..." Mara said cutely, remembering their conversation in the restaurant the other day about cat nomming bunnies

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:25 pm

"Nnnnnnn...."

Kat squirmed at Mara's cute reaction. She was fretting, but she really didn't know what to do. She was blushing furiously, staring at Mara's exposed, wet breast that had definitely been nommed. Now Mara was fondling it and Kat squeezed her thighs together.

"I... I did..." She said as she slowly deflated. She sighed and looked at Mara. "Was it... bad?" She asked sheepishly, her cheeks still quite red.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:45 pm

"No" Mara said, still fondling and massaging her breast and nipple in a way that was most likely quite distracting for the feline "You nommed me pretty good." Mara assured Kat, In fact the brunette had done such a good job in nomming her that the bunny did wonder just how she was going to hide the mark from her sister Leah... Mara mused a little to herself, a flush still on her cheeks to match Kat thanks to her sexual arousal

"Hey... Why'd ya back up though?"
Mara queried, almost looking a little concerned

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:55 pm

Kat's eyes peered at Mara as she continued to massage her breast. She kept her thighs squeezed tightly together and bit her lip. "Um... because... I didn't feel like I was wrestling you anymore. It felt like ... something else."

Kat turned her head shyly. "Like those dirty things that Sully does. I don't want to be dirty like that." She paused, knowing the explanation wasn't good enough. "But... I sort of wanted to keep going. I wanted to do more so... I stopped..."

Kat looked down. "Mara..." She said. "I don't want to be dirty... with you..." She said and then stuck her tongue out as she thought. "I mean..." Kat shut her eyes tightly. "I want to do those things with you!" She insisted. "But... I don't want um..." Kat inhaled. "I want it to mean something. I want it to be, uh, special?" She said and lifted up her head, raising her eyes and staring at Mara. "You know?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next