Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hired For Help (Open RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hired For Help (Open RP) Empty Hired For Help (Open RP)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:50 am

Things were getting really old. Annoyingly old. In the case of Conza Delejabon, there were a few factors that were attributing to a daily routine of a melodramatic nightmare. The problem lays mainly in his size. There weren't too many wrestlers that were much shorter than his 4"7' height. An inquiry into that revealed that he was really the third shortest person in all of the AFW. Even beating out much of Friction's Kawaii Roster and even the likes of the petite Brat Pack that has claimed war to all big and tall wrestlers. Seeing how those girls did their business, it was actually one of the few times that Conza was glad he wasn't a big guy. Another, lesser, factor is that Conza was just not the best at utilizing what he had available to its fullest.

He began to get an idea of how to use his small height and great speed to his advantage but, he still lacked the capability to do anything good enough to score a definitive win for himself. And with a record of 2 wins - 10 losses...It was about time that he swallowed his pride and get some help for himself. Ironically, he was going to do this with the money that he obtained from being a more popular Jobber. All around Tension were flyers. On it, Conza offered for someone, anyone, to come and teach, tutor, coach him...Whatever. The flyer asked for a commitment to the job, and offered a sizable monetary payment to the man or woman who would take this job. And take it seriously. Finally, the flyer closer out with a meeting time at the Tension Gym on a weekend.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Hired For Help (Open RP) Empty Re: Hired For Help (Open RP)

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:19 am

Henry Clayton was new to Tension and he was already getting looks from the people that he passed. He knew they were just looking at him due to his size and wrestling attire. Being new he wanted to get a look around before hitting the gym and getting some in-ring training done.

Walking in the gym he only saw one short man as if he was waiting for something. Being the man that he was, Henry had to greet this man and offer him his friendship. "Greetings there young man, I'm Henry Clayton, but in the ring I'm known as Cronos. Though I used to be "The Humble Giant", but I doubt anyone will remember me by that name." He let out a short heart felt laugh as he lowered himself to one knee and offered to shake Conza's hand.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:55 am

As it was a weekend, Conza expected many to be here and training. But...it was around the holiday season. It would only man sends that the gym would be practically empty.Conza was a boy ready to go, thinking that no one had seen his ad. Until someone came in...

Conza's first thought was that this was simeine that was probably looking for someone's to be a up and get paid for it as well. But...Henry, as he introduced himself as, had such a calm aura and demeanor despite his great height. Almost 2 and a half feet taller than Conza. "Um...H-Hello."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:29 am

"So what are doing here little man? It doesn't look like much training is happening right now." Henry said as he looked around the gym. "How about it Conza? You and me, lets get some work in huh?"

Henry tried to guide Conza to the weights so that they could work out.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 am

"Well, I was hoping to get some sort of training or tutoring. I...Dont have the best record of matches." He wasnt going to give Henry numbers unless he asked for them. Conza now knew for aure that Henry wasnt someone who answered the flyer. But he seemed to be someone that knew something.

He quietly follows him to the weights.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:33 am

"Alright boy, lets see what you got." Henry said as he pulled some dumbells out for himself. He took out a pair of 80lbs to start things off, but getting a better look at Conza, Henry didn't expect too much from him.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:32 am

It makes the smaller boy's mouth open slightly as he watched Henry pull out those weights and begin to bus them. Conza weight near that much. For himself, he shyly picked up two 15 pound weights and began to follow Henry's lead.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:31 am

"Surely you can do more than that, but if not we can work on that." Henry said to Conza as he continued to pump his weights. "Anyway what were you doing here, if not working out?" He asked.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:35 am

Conza just gave a nervous laugh as his answer. He maybe could have done 20's but that was a lot. It was about a fifth of his weight. Maybe he would switch to them soon. Henry asks what he wanted do I in the gym. "Well...I was waiting for someone to come heel me train. I put up flyers asking for assistance. "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:50 am

Henry stopped pumping his weights and looked at Conza for a moment. "Let me guess. Someone like you has been losing a lot of matches? Now that I look at you, you are a bit short and scrawny. But looks can be deceiving right?" If he is looking for help then this was most likely the situation.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next