by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Carry That Weight

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Carry That Weight - Page 3 Empty Re: Carry That Weight

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Johnny grinned up at Juni as she continued to gain some enthusiasm. Her goal of trying to lift as much as Johnny was admirable, but that just made Johnny want to be able to lift even more It wasn't a bad thing at all though. The enthusiasm and the underlying spirit of competition was starting to get to him in more ways than one and he eagerly awaited the prospect of going for another set of reps.

"Yeah, dude, like, I'm super serious about this shit and junk." He said. "It's my life man and I take good fuckin care of my shit."

Johnny laid back down and grabbed the bar. He took a deep breath and looked up to see Juni's twitching muscles. He bit his lip and tried to focus. Johnny slowly pulled the bar off the rack and brought it down. With a slow, hard grunting breath, he eased the bar up. He looked like he was straining, but he carefully and methodically began to lift the bar. He managed five reps with a pretty consistent pace, but the next few were slow and Johnny strained. His breathing was tight and the last rep was a bit of a struggle but he managed all ten.

Johnny carefully rested the bar on the rack with Juni's help and then let his arms fall to the sides and he panted heavily. "Shit, man... three ten is still pretty rough... and here I was thinkin that I was bustin out three hundred no problem."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:53 pm

"I totaly understand you man. I don't know what i would do without gym and fitness to workout." Juni stood above his head and watched him again. This time it wasn't so easy for Johnny, but she loved it that way. Since he had to put more effort in lifting the weights, his muscles also worked harder and watching them stretching and contracting was blessing for her eyes.

"Come on man, you can do it! I know you can!" She starts encouraging him after noticing that it doesn't goes as fast anymore. Juni was watching him and smiled widely when he finally managed to do all ten reps. "It was rough, but that's pretty awesome man. Three hundred and ten, man!"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Johnny looked up at Juni with a haggard smile. He was glad she was getting as into it as he was. Still, he felt the need to push himself. "I've maxed out at three twelve." He said. "Put three fourteen on there. I wanna see if I can just do one rep of it. I think I'd be good if I hadn't done anything before but..."

He winked at Juni. "I got this man. I think I do, at least! If you're cheering me on, I'm pretty sure I can make it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:09 pm

"Are you sure about that? I don't want that you get any kind of injury because of that." She comented, but Johnny was old enough to know how to take care of himself. She gave him short warn, but didn't want to act like a protective mother. And to be honest, she really wanted to see if he'll be able to lift it.

Juni added two small weights on, so there was total of three fourteen loaded on the bar. "Okay man, your time to shine now! And if it will get too hard to lift it - do it anyway - for me." She said and smiled to him.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Johnny nodded and took a few deep breaths. He reached up and grabbed the bar and held onto it for a few seconds, looking up past Juni's body and into her eyes. "Ok, dude." He said and took a deep breath.

"Hnnnnghh!"

Johnny pulled the bar off and instantly felt it sink and collapse his arms. He tried his best to slowly lower it as his face turned beet red. Johnny's lips pursed and be began forcing short breaths as she tried to heave the bar back up over his head. "Fffffff...."

The bar slowly began to inch upwards but he stopped about a quarter of the way up. "Shit, dude... I don't nnnghhh!" Another inch and he stopped again. "I don't think I got this, man!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Juni was silently observing Johnny when he start lowering the weights. It was pretty clear it was hard for him and that he was struggling, but Juni on the other hand had the time of her life. Pushing his muscles to absolute limits was pretty nice thing to see. Still, Juni was paying extra attention to Johnny and the weights if it would happen that he would need a help.

"Come on man! Don't give up! You're almost half way there. I know you can do it! I know you're strong enough to do it!" She start encouraging him after noticing that he started strugling to lift the bar up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 am

Johnny hissed as he struggled. Juni's encouraging helped him raise the bar a few inches more but his cheeks were beet red and his muscles bulged as though they were at their limit.

"Shit, shit! Juni! Shit!' He managed and shook his head. "Grab the bar! Grab the bar!" He said as his arms started to give. The bars and all the weights started to slowly droop before dropping a bit faster, as his arms gave out completely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:28 pm

"Come on man, don't give up! You got this!" Juni was keep encouraging Johnny when seeing that weights began pushing his arms down a little. She waited a little if Johnny would still be able to lift them, but imidiately reached for bar when she heard him saying to grab it. She helped him puting weights back on the rack and turned toward him.

"Aww, dang! Shame it didn't work out." Juni said and gave him bottle of water. "Well, I'm sure you'll manage to lift it in no time. You have to. For me." She smiled and tried to give him bit more motivation to work even harder.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Johnny breathed rather heavily, resting on the bench. He looked up at Juni, and saw her smile, he smiled back weakly. He sat up and took the offered bottle of water and splashed it all over his mouth, chest and hair before taking a big drink.

"Yeah, maybe if I hadn't done the three hundred first, I might have. But, thanks. Next time for sure, dude. I know I could have gotten three twelve, but that extra two pounds is really something." He said and laughed.

"But, shit, my arms are on fire now." He looked at Juni. "I think I might have wasted the rest of my workout showing off. What about you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Juni was silently watching how Johnny began splashing water over his body. It was nice view watching his not only muscular, but also wet at this moment. Once he finally speaked up, she looked at his face again and responded.

"Yeah, next time man!" She sat on the bench beside him and smiled. "Yeah, i think i can do another set of two thirty six. You know, since i wasn't busy showing off." She end up with small chuckle.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next