by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Heather held on for as long as she could, not wanting to give this back to Natasha. She squirmed atop her as she kept it up, arching and squirming atop her as she was trading back and forth the pleasure with her. She gulped hard, taking deep breaths in and out as she continued before she felt her squeeze at her breasts. "Mnah!!!" She yelled and moaned out, desperately trying to hold on before she felt her pull forward on them. Yelping, Heather was forced down, Natasha able to unbalance her out of the hold that she had on her.

Gritting her teeth, Heather squirmed around a bit. She tried to regain herself and roll away from the girl. She wanted to regroup and catch her breath--hating how close she was sure that she just had her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:32 am

Natasha's quick thinking worked out though she wasn't able to keep a grip on Heather who rolled away from her, but at least those fingers were out of her pussy so she would take that as a win. Heather was surprising Natasha with how well she put those fingers of hers to work, once she had gotten over that hesitation her friend was quite the force to be reckoned with. "Oh that was good, how often do you practice Heather?" She asked while rising back to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Heather took a few deep breaths as she was able to roll away from her. She clenched her fists hard, bracing herself again before she heard Natasha's words. "H-haa..I mean..I do what I can. I haven't really been able to get someone to practice this with but..like..it's off all these types of matches that I've fought in...sort of..looked over the tapes a bunch." She let out, scratching the back of her head and letting out a little embarrassed laugh at her own words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:44 am

"Well thats the best place to start, but nothing really beats first hand experience no?" Natasha said with a slight tilt of her head to the right, her hands then dropping down to what was left of her clothing. "What do you say we get a bit more comfortable?" Without waiting for a response Natasha's hands went to work removing what was left of her clothing, tossing them out of the ring so that she stood completely naked before her former lover.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:08 am

Heather shrugged just a little, understanding those words. "Ngh...W-well I mean..yeah you're right about that". Was certainly something she couldn't deny, and at least now she was getting the experience that she definitely needed. She'd continue to work from here to round out her abilities a little more. Then however, she watched Natasha totally strip herself down, biting her lip at the sight. "Huahh...I..can't say I haven't missed all that" Her eyes scaled all over her body before she nod.

She removed the rest of her clothing as well, tossing it away, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Mnh..now we're even then" She tried to shake her blush, but there was no way her cheeks wouldn't take a tint of red at this moment. She crouched herself down a little, taking a deep breath. "So then..why don't we just get straight to the part where you're shuddering underneath me and kissing my ass" She grinned a bit, trying to keep in the mood and be assertive with Natasha, getting more and more comfortable with this whole thing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:00 am

Natasha couldn't help but look at Heather when she heard her friend, the woman she had been closest to at one time, admit to missing the body now standing in all its naked glory before her. She gave Heather a soft, warm smile even as she began to giggle sweetly at the woman's words, Heather would even see a faint blush appear in the frenchwoman's cheeks then. "It has been a while hasn't it?" She finally said after nearly half a minute spent looking for the right words. "I've missed you too truth be told, its been a crazy year and you were always good at keeping me grounded." She replied while looking out into empty space, her mind focusing more on the past in that moment rather than what was right in front of her.

That was a mistake though for when she looked back to Heather she found the woman had stripped down to match her, Natasha biting her bottom lip as she let her eyes wander over the body of her past lover, one she was oh so intimately familiar with and yet she felt like she was seeing a different person now. Maybe it was the added bit of tone here and there from the months Heather had been working to get back into champion shape, but Natasha felt the confidence coming off of Heather was the biggest change.

""Besides, who could blame you for missing all this!" She then said to break the tension, her hands running up from her hips along her sides, then inward to glide over the curve of her ample breasts, Natasha cupping each one and giving them a soft squeeze, moaning to further tease Heather. "Oh is that what you think is about to happen?" She then said, her hands dropping back to her hips. "Because the forecast for today calls for Heather cumming uncontrollably while Natasha raises her hands in victory."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:07 am

That little mention of Natasha missing her. They talked before earlier about stuff like that--but still--hearing it come from those lips of hers just made her heart skip a beat. "Huah...So nice to hear you say that" She had let out before she fully stripped herself to be standing on equal footing with Natasha. As she went on though--her eyes couldn't keep away from that incredible body, watching her hands run up those wide hips and up and over her lovely, large breasts--the squeezing just adding even more to it. "Ngh...g-geez..you're such a good tease, you know that?" She had to let out, taking a deep breath.

She put a smirk on her face though as she countered with her own prediction. "Oh really? Is that the case?" She rushed at her immediately after saying that. She tried to lock her arms around Natasha's waist, attempting to turn the two and ram the girl into the corner to take her by surprise.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:34 am

Natasha's smile turned into a full fledged smirk before she replied to Heather. "Yes I am, the best actually, though if you don't mind me saying you're not a bad one yourself. Hiding that amazing body underneath clothes up until now." She flashed Heather a wink then, the bluenette quite enjoying the back and forth with Heather, so much so in fact that she was still hoping for more when Heather barreled into her and wrapped her arms around her waist. The room was a blur as they spun around with Heather tackling her back into the corner, Natasha grunting as her back hit the turnbuckles which weren't nearly padded enough as far as she was concerned right then.

"Ow." Was all she said, her arms resting on the back of Heather while her breasts rested right on top of the woman's head. Even so Natasha reached down, leaning further over the back of Heather to smack the woman's ass hard, digging her fingers in nice and deep. "Great ass."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5