by saryakimura96 Today at 8:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 8:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Heather stuck her tongue out a bit in her excitement, squirming around a little "Ah hahaa~ I mean it definitely was tough to find a house with the space, but I found one and after doing a little work on it finally got it up to this sort of quality" She said, nodding as she removed her boots as well. She made her way to the ring, nodding as she slid under the bottom rope.

"The ring is fine with me! Since most the matches I'll be competing in are going to be in the ring." She said, nodding as she stretched her legs out a little, hopping slightly in place as she beckoned for the girl to join her in the ring, more than eager to take her on and show her how she's improved.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:10 pm

"See now that's something I could never do on my own. I try to do as much on my own as I can but home maintenance just isn't something I'm good at, you did good work here." Natasha was being entirely genuine, she was always impressed with people who could work on stuff like that, a skillet she had never been able to pick up.

"Okay then, ring it is!" She replied cheerfully, almost singing the words in her excitement before rolling under the bottom rope and into the ring. She bounced back up to her feet and performed a few lunging stretches to loosen her body up, her tank top straining to contain her chest as she leaned this way and that.

"Now it's first to cum rules so simple enough, if you're ready to go come on and make the first move." She said while settling into the standard wrestling stance, feet spread shoulder width apart and her arms up, hands open facing Heather.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:54 pm

Heather grinned quite wide as she watched Natasha make her way into the ring. It felt like it was so long since the last time she stood opposite of the incredibly sexy girl in a wrestling ring like this and it was quite the feeling to have again. She let out a long breath, her stretches making it quite hard for Heather to take her eyes off the girl before she heard her words. She nod her head, quickly focusing herself to push herself into the match.

"Now Natasha, don't get too mad when I end up beating the Hentai champion at her own game" She let out, sticking her tongue out a little at the girl before she suddenly rushed at her, trying to tackle her down to the mat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 am

Natasha flashed Heather a wicked look with her deep blue eyes, giggling softly at the woman's proclamation as she stood there with her hands on her hips so that her breasts stuck out a bit more. "Just talking big Heather or did your training while you were away include some sexual routines?" She was curious in truth, Heather had always been shy about those matches and the idea that she had gone off to train for them had her both impressed and a little hurt. After all Heather could have come to her for training anytime.

Then the match was started with the charging of Heather, Natasha smiling as she stepped back and waited for her to arrive. Once Heather came in for the tackle Natasha sidestepped her and gave Heather a push towards the ropes, waiting for her to bounce back so she could grab her arm and perform a quick hip toss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Heather grinned slightly, shrugging at her words. "I don't know, why don't we wait and find out" She said before that rush, hoping to catch Natasha right away and go about her offense. However, the girl seemed to know what she'd do--Heather realizing how much she needed to maybe stop just charging her opponents at the start of the match.

She yelped out a little as she slammed into the ropes, ending up bouncing back right into Natasha's waiting grasp. She yelped out as she was flipped with that hip toss, landing hard on the mat--a little grunt escaping her mouth. "Nguh!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:41 am

Heather certainly looked in the best shape of her life but fortunately for the bluenette she was still prone to same eagerness that caused her to rush forward in every bout she was in. It was a habit Natasha would have to help her friend break, later though as for now it was helping her out. "You really need to stop charging every time you know?" She advised Heather even as she dropped to her knees after the hip toss, trying to get Heather's arms pinned underneath her while her hands reached down to grab the bottom of the woman's shirt.

"This needs to go." Natasha would say playfully before beginning to peel back Heather's top, doing so at a slow pace so each inch of flesh she uncovered could be remembered vividly by them both later on.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 am

Heather shook her head a little as she was lying on her back on the mat. She clicked her tongue inside, knowing that she totally messed up right at the start. She hammered in her head that she had to stop doing that--but right now she found herself prime pickings for Natasha to start pushing her into the match a little more. Her face burned a deep red as she felt her start to slowly peel off her shirt like that.

"ngh.." She squirmed around, though partly allowed Natasha to do so. As she pulled her shirt up, she waited till the bottom was at her hands, suddenlygripping it tightly. She pushed herself back a little, trying to force her arms up and wrap the shirt around the back of Natasha's neck, trying to pull the girl down atop her--attempting to force Natasha's face into her breasts, rolling her body at the same time, hoping to trip Natasha up enough to get her on her back with the smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Sitting on Heather's stomach Natasha was quite pleased with how this little contest her friend had sprung on her was starting out, sure she hadn't managed to pin down the woman's arms but she had come out strong and was closing in on getting rid of Heather's shirt. She had it nearly rolled up to the woman's neck when suddenly Heather showed some life and grabbed her own shirt, lifting it up and over Natasha's head. The frenchwoman was dragged down face first into Heather's cleavage, her head trapped underneath the rolled up shirt with her hands pushing against her friend's shoulders.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Heather grinned wide as she had turned it around on Natasha just like that. She squirmed around atop the girl as she rolled them, firmly pushing her breasts into her face. "Ahaa you're totally mine now, Natasha! you're going to be more than impressed with how badly I kick your butt..I mean...as much as you could consider what this match is about 'kicking butt'" She said, shrugging to herself a little. She removed the shirt fully, trying to pin down one of Natasha's wrists to lessen her struggled just a bit. The feeling of her pushing against her shoulders was gettinga bit much to handle and Heather couldn't take her doing it with both for too long.

At the same time, Heather slipped her hand down, trying to push it between their bodies and grasp at Natasha's breast. She went to squeeze and grope at her breast firmly, hoping to be able to keep position long enough to get a good grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:50 pm

There was a witty reply on the tip of Natasha's tongue but she wasn't exactly in the position to say much of anything with Heather's breasts forced up into her face. It was a dirty trick but Natasha approved of it, Heather had outsmarted the bluenette at her own game and that brought a bit of pride to Natasha, though until she got herself free she couldn't express it. Perhaps that wasn't true though Natasha thought to herself as Heather removed the shirt, pinning one of her wrists to the ground and using her tits to keep Natasha firmly beneath her. As she opened her mouth to catch her breath a loud moan escaped her instead as Heather latched a hand around her breast, Natasha's back arching off the floor while she pushed upward, trying to roll them over.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next