by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight Empty Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Match type: bikini, bed, poolside and pool wrestling match, hentai and light equipment allowed
Attire: Bikini
Winning condition:
*The match starts in a pool with deep and shallow water and a submission to leave it.
*It moves to the poolside on towels to dry and moves to the bed after a hentai pin
*The last stage is a king size bed and the match ends with a ten count hentai pin
*It does not matter who submits or gets pinned to move from stage to stage.
*The pinning girl is responsible to move an eventually exhausted opponent.
*The girl who scores the 10 count wins in the end. Every other pin and submission is eithe invalid or moves the stage.

Kelly had taken a little break from in ring action to spend some quality time in Tokyo on her own. But now, finally, the former kawaii champion was back and ready. And today, she would take on a newcomer again, like Kirika some months ago. But this time, it was different. The fight would not be in a ring, but on a noble sky scrapper penthouse with all the luxuries involved.

Her music was blaring through the speakers, and the titantron now showed a herd of ponies galloping down a grassy hill and holographic out of the picture around the former kawaii champion. Today, she was not clad in her ring attire, but had a tight, golden colored bikini on that hugged her curves gently while stalking in on golden high heels, putting a hand on her hip suggestively before she would greet her fans all around the screens with an enthusiastic wink.

"Well, hello, Kelly and Brat Pack fans! HUHU! You missed me?"
She yelled in a microphone that had been handed, waving enthusiastically and hopping up and down much to the enjoyment of the crowd before she came close to the camera for a conspirative whisper.
"My opponent today is a true Amazon and super sexy! If I manage to overbear and make her my sex slave, I will share her with Dani-chan later! Hello, Dani-chan! Wish us luck!"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight Empty Re: Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight

Post by Valyn Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Her debut match was this....this most vile thing that the AFW concocted to humiliate her there was nothing else it could be. It wasn't a secret that when she faced a kawaii girl things just went bad and then even worse. Now not only was she fighting a kawaii but a former kawaii champion in a three stage match. On top of it all it was on a sky scrapper. This was her nightmare come true and she had no choice she had to go out there...She wasn't going to lose, she couldn't not on her debut!

Lilith's music came on through the speakers a little after Kelly's the titatron showing some of her clips and feats. Though little did she know it also played a few clips that showed her getting pummeled by kawaii wrestlers obviously that was snuck in there especially for this match. She came out in a black bikini that hugged all the right places for her showing off her well toned and muscled body. She came up to where her opponent was not letting her nerves show.

She looked over Kelly licking her lips, the smaller girl was definitely gorgeous that was for sure and something about the heels she was wearing was a turn on. "Let's get this match started then, so I can win my first match." She was trying her best to sound confident and cold but her nerves poked through in her voice.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight Empty Re: Lilith vs Kelly: Three stages bikini fight

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Now her opponent finally stepped into the arena, and Kelly was not disappointed when she had anticipated her opponent to be as gorgeous as she was tall. And telling from her look and the lick on her lips, she also liked what she saw with the Canadian as her opponent. And seeing her get pummeled by smaller girls was kind of telling even for someone with such a low intellect as the Blonde turned Bluenette.

"Wow, you´re gorgeous, Lilith! I am really excited to face you here, but not as excited as you are going to be in a few minutes.
Kelly was not intimidated by the size of the other girl, quite the contrary. She had a knack for big girls, and Lilith would not be the first to submit to her charms.
"I hope you are ready to be mine soon. And maybe not only mine alone, I have a friend and tag team partner that is waiting for a chance to lay her hands on you too! How do you like that idea?"
She asked with a kinky smile on her face while stepping out of her high heels and into the water with little jumps, water splashing around joyfully in the process.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:49 pm

A blush instantly spread across Lilith's face at Kelly's comment that completely caught her off guard. The thought of being Kelly's aroused her in a way it shouldn't and the idea of her tag team partner also joining in got her bothered. She shifted a tad the match hadn't even started and she was already off her game. "I uh...well...doesn't sound bad...I mean no...I'm going to make you mine." Her last comment definitely didn't sound confident in it's delivery.

She walked out into the water after opponent getting splashed with some of the water taking in deep breaths trying to calm herself down. Though she couldn't help but watch Kelly as she jumped up and down causing her to lick her lips again. Though after a few seconds a bell would ring somewhere signaling the beginning of the match.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:30 am

*Huh?*
That little remark of Lilith now really brought her blood to boil! Dani would be overjoyed if she managed to defeat and bed the Amazon so that both kawaii could make some *field studies* that Cham Cham had so rudely interrupted when she had teamed up with Izzy against Victoria.

There was only one problem left: She did not have her defeated yet.
To address this detail, she would turn around after the bell had rung and throw a little bit of water with a swift move against the raven haired wrestler to cover her charge with her aiming to sling both arms around a knee of the other girl in an attempt to move it backward and cause her to and in the water front first.
"Here we go!"
She squealed happily.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:37 pm

As the bell rang Lilith got herself ready to go she just had to get her head right and take her smaller opponent out quickly. It was all in her head, that's all it was just some mental block that got in her way from fighting these kawaii opponents. Though as much as she had tried to convince herself before it just didn't seem to stick and she had a feeling it never would.

As all the thoughts swam through her head her opponent splashed water at her. She put her hands up blocking it from getting in her eyes letting out a little bit of a yelp. This proved to be the perfect cover because the next thing she knew Kelly had gripped her leg and pushed it backwards. Letting out a small squeal the larger girl went face down into the water splashing into it. She flailed her arms in a moment of panic before quickly trying to push herself up back to her feet.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Her attack had worked, she knew that when she heard the little seal that had come out of the mouth of her opponent before she had to move a little sideward to not get crushed by the falling Lilith, and she also clung to the leg of the other girl as she was nearly swept away by the waves appearing after the impact.

"Wow, I like what I see here, Lilith. Beautiful, and all mine!"
Finally she was ready to attempt to climb on the back of Lilith and sit on her lower back, adoring her sexy backside for a moment before attempting to grab an ankle of the other girl for a single leg Boston Crab, hoping that she could fix it under her ankle so that her other hand was free to rub over one of the inviting butt cheeks of her opponent and finally grab it with resolve.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Litlith was about to get up when she felt the backside of her smaller opponent sit right down onto her lower back pushing her back down into the water. She let out a soft little groan as she kept her head up above the water. In a moment her leg was pulled back into a single leg boston crab which wouldn't be all that bad by itself. Kelly wasn't done though as she felt a soft hand rub over her back side which illicit'd a soft gasp from her mouth. When she grabbed it though she moaned which she quickly stifled.

Not wanting to just lay here and get molested by her smaller opponent which truth be told wasn't to bad of a proposition she had to get free. She'd pull her leg forward and hopefully up-heave Kelly while also pushing herself at least onto her knees.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:25 pm

"WUOUH! "
Kelly was about to shower her stiffening opponent´s leg with kisses when she felt a move going through the water, heaving her up as planned. Luckily for the kawaii, she had a leg in hand and was not thrown away too fast, a rummaging Lilith was the last thing she could need as long as she was not really fatigued.

Moving around like a snake in the water, she would attempt to stay behind her opponent while slinging her arms around the waist of the other girl to grab the bikini bottom and draw first left then right at it to move it through the sex of Lilith with a little wedgie.
"Bad girl! Don´t do that again, or I´ll have to punish you again..."
She playfully scolded Lilith in the process.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Finally she had the smaller girl off of her which meant now she just needed to get up and moving. The hold hadn't hurt but the treatment to her but had gotten her arousred. She wiped some water from her face taking in a couple of calming breaths. She was fine just needed to stay focus and not think too much.

Well that was easier said than done as Kelly was already back on her. As she felt the girl grab her bikini she tried to move do anything but it was to late. She let out a sharp gasp as the wedgie was applied her whole face turning red at the scolding. L..let go" she demanded weakly. She squirmed which only seem to make the wedgie go up. She tried to get her hands onto Kelly behind her back to get her off.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next