Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lilith Avera

Go down

Lilith Avera Empty Lilith Avera

Post by Valyn Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Name: Lilith Avera
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair:Black
Height: 6'4
Weight: 185
Nationality: American
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: "Warriors" Imagine Dragons

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Power moves, huge strikes.
Style:  Powerhouse
Type: Slams/ Strikes

Preferred Attacks:

Preferred Matches: Any

Endurance: 4/5
Strength: 5/5
Speed: 2/5
Defense: 4/5
Technique: 3/5

Wrestling
Strikes: 4/5
Submissions: 2/5
Powerhouse: 5/5
Aerial: 1/5
Counters: 3/5
Hentai: 4/5

Weakness: Kawaii  girls

Favored moves: Any type of power slams

Finishing moves:
Cradle to the grave: A massive choke slam

Destruction is imminent: A F-5

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:Lilith Avera 1214090321_8884_full

Personality : Lilith is a very strong willed woman, sometimes even coming off as just plain bitchy. In the ring she is merciless to her opponents giving them no quarter as she slams them around. Outside the ring she eases up a bit and enjoys herself, get a few drinks in her and you'll have her laughing and possibly trying to get into your pants. Something about really small kawaii girls puts her off her games in the ring and out.

Past/History:  Lilith grew up in the states in Detroit, Michigan and lead what most would consider a very hard life. Day in day out was a struggle with her and her family. So day by day they scraped by on what little they had. They were together though, that's what truly mattered to them though it didn't mean life got any easier and that each day didn't harden Lilith a little more. Eventually though Lilith moved away from her parents to head to college. She worked two jobs to pay her way through school living on what meager means she could. She never complained though she did what needed to be done.

Being naturally tall and strong it didn't take long for a small wrestling circuit to pick her up and get her into wrestling to help supplement her money. She loved it, the thrill of tossing other girls around and using her height and weight to demolish them. It was everything she needed and so she threw herself into it body and soul. In one particular match she went up against a very cute kawaii looking girl. What should of been an easy match for her devolved into the most humiliating match of her life. Not only was she made to submit and pinned. She was also forced to cum and fucked with a strap on by this girl right in front of everyone. After that she was never quite the same facing kawaii girls like that again. In fact she was sort of a jobber when kawaii girls wanted to get a victory. Though against normal opponents she was a terror still breaking them.

Eventually she went up the rank through circuits and finally found herself in Japan. The AFW picked her up, got her to sign on and she is looking foward to grow even further as a wrestler.

Wrestling Attire: Whatever she feels like

Fun Facts: Lilith is an amazing cook

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies: