Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Maxy, noob, Person, RJD, Teesta

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Lilith Avera

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith Avera

Post by Valyn on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Name: Lilith Avera
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'4
Weight: 185
Nationality: American
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: "Warriors" Imagine Dragons

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Power moves, huge strikes.
Style:  Powerhouse
Type: Slams/ Strikes

Preferred Attacks:

Preferred Matches: Any

Endurance: 4/5
Strength: 5/5
Speed: 2/5
Defense: 4/5
Technique: 3/5

Strikes: 4/5
Submissions: 2/5
Powerhouse: 5/5
Aerial: 1/5
Counters: 3/5
Hentai: 4/5

Weakness: Kawaii  girls

Favored moves: Any type of power slams

Finishing moves:
Cradle to the grave: A massive choke slam

Destruction is imminent: A F-5

Visual Appearance:

Personality : Lilith is a very strong willed woman, sometimes even coming off as just plain bitchy. In the ring she is merciless to her opponents giving them no quarter as she slams them around. Outside the ring she eases up a bit and enjoys herself, get a few drinks in her and you'll have her laughing and possibly trying to get into your pants. Something about really small kawaii girls puts her off her games in the ring and out.

Past/History:  Lilith grew up in the states in Detroit, Michigan and lead what most would consider a very hard life. Day in day out was a struggle with her and her family. So day by day they scraped by on what little they had. They were together though, that's what truly mattered to them though it didn't mean life got any easier and that each day didn't harden Lilith a little more. Eventually though Lilith moved away from her parents to head to college. She worked two jobs to pay her way through school living on what meager means she could. She never complained though she did what needed to be done.

Being naturally tall and strong it didn't take long for a small wrestling circuit to pick her up and get her into wrestling to help supplement her money. She loved it, the thrill of tossing other girls around and using her height and weight to demolish them. It was everything she needed and so she threw herself into it body and soul. In one particular match she went up against a very cute kawaii looking girl. What should of been an easy match for her devolved into the most humiliating match of her life. Not only was she made to submit and pinned. She was also forced to cum and fucked with a strap on by this girl right in front of everyone. After that she was never quite the same facing kawaii girls like that again. In fact she was sort of a jobber when kawaii girls wanted to get a victory. Though against normal opponents she was a terror still breaking them.

Eventually she went up the rank through circuits and finally found herself in Japan. The AFW picked her up, got her to sign on and she is looking foward to grow even further as a wrestler.

Wrestling Attire: Whatever she feels like

Fun Facts: Lilith is an amazing cook

AFW Information

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top