by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

3 v 1 match SEME vs James Justice

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

3 v 1 match SEME vs James Justice - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 v 1 match SEME vs James Justice

Post by Edmund Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 pm

James just looked at her before looking down and coughing up a little more blood. Slowly, he began to rise to his feet, staggering a little bit before gaining his balance with the help of the ref and the ropes. He shambled forward a bit before falling to one knee, placing a fist to the mat. He shook his head and got back to his feet, "You first." he grinned weakly.

Back to top Go down

3 v 1 match SEME vs James Justice - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 v 1 match SEME vs James Justice

Post by TripleHelix Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Mitsuru shrugged when James declined to take the advantage and instead insisted that she go first. He looked like he was barely holding it together after the pounding Ryuu had given him, but she would respect his decision anyhow. Mitsuru charged at James right away sending two feinted chops at his head, which if he fell for it, ought to leave his midsection open for the roundhouse kick she threw next right for his abs.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:15 pm

He fell for it completely, he raised his hands up to defend himself when suddenly, he felt the wind knocked out of him and he gasped, doubling over and holding his stomach, and groaning, closing his eyes and tilting his head a little to the side as he groaned softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:22 pm

James was winded and left coughing and spluttering after Mitsuru's kick. His eyes were closed and he completely dropped his guard, which allowed her to pull off an easy sweep kick to knock James down. She kicked him over onto his stomach and then set to work entangling her own legs with his to set up a sharpshooter submission. Finally she double-checked her application of the move and then began to crank back, putting intense pressure on James's lower back.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:31 pm

James just grimaced slightly, but refused to show how much pain he was in. He reached for the ropes and grimaced a little more, the sight of pain could clearly be seen on his face. Suddenly, he heard a crack and he screamed, slapping the mat as he continued to scream in pain, though he realized that there were no submissions in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Mitsuru held on through James's screams and the mysterious cracking noise. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't escape with just submissions and Mitsuru had no mercy while in the ring. The more he screamed the easier she made it on herself and whoever came after her to try to pin James later on. Still, she wasn't completely heartless, she did give in and untangle his legs, but that was only so she could kick him onto his stomach. She placed her hands on her hips and a boot on his chest to go for a pin, because why the hell not?

"I'd stay down if I were you, or that crack is going to be the least of your pains today..." she warned, digging her heel in a bit.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:47 pm

James groaned softly, but quickly rolled onto his side, breaking the pin almost immediately, not even giving the ref a chance to slap the mat to count him out. He would then get to his hands and knees, trying to stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:22 pm

James kicked out and Mitsuru's foot slipped away before the ref even had a chance to start a count. Mitsuru's shrugged, it was worth a try to spare him some pain. She came up behind him as he was fighting to get to his feet, and helped him up the rest of the way. She pulled his left arm back behind her neck and snuck her leg forward and locked it behind his knee to trap him in an abdominal stretch. "This can end as soon as you just stay down" she told him calmly, like a lawyer advising a client rather than someone taunting an opponent. At the end of her sentence, she began to stretch him farther as if to help her point.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:02 pm

He grit his teeth, but shook his head, "I won't be beaten that easily dear." he tried to stand up straight and straighten out his body, trying to relieve himself of the pain. He groaned a little when she stretched him further and closed his eyes, trying to block the pain out of his head. He then opened them and had an idea. He quickly threw his free knee to the back of her knee. If it were to connect, he would then throw his head back in an attempt to headbutt her and free himself. If it were to connect, he would waste no time in trying to hit his finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:14 pm

James thrust his knee forward into Mitsuru's, disturbing her balance and forcing her to lean into James momentarily. Her head dipped over James's shoulder as he reared back to do a headbutt, colliding with the side of her head and making a nasty cracking sound as their skulls smashed together. It didn't free him but more like Mitsuru abandoned the hold on purpose, shoving James forward as she shook the moment of pain from her head.

He then went ahead and kicked her in the gut, but she had an idea where this was going based on what he tried to do with Hikaru. So rather than stay bent over, she charged forward to try to spear or tackle James to the mat instead.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next