Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Territorial dispute! [Indigodragon]

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:55 am

Cecilia's attempts to pull Sabre's arm away from her crotch was far from enough, but it seemed to work a bit as the pain lessened, she groaned and moaned out in pain after that painful crotch shot as she soon enough found herself in the arms of the mighty cave girl who pulled the blond up into the air.

The blond shook her head and wiggled around in the hold, her legs weakly shook and kicked around in the air as she was currently being woman handled by the white haired cavegirl, as Sabre was showing off why she had put Cecilia through some of her most trying and painful matches in her career here at AFW.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:06 am

She wanted a far enough advantage that Cecelia would be begging to be let go. Sabre would start to strenuously lift the other woman off of the ground. Maybe only a foot or a bit more from it. But the damage that would be done would still be shattering, as thew floor was hard. Sabre let out a primal scream as she would forcefully slam Cecilia down onto the ground! "RRREAGH!"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:12 am

" Uuuwah!!" Cecilia let out as she was lifted up into the air by Sabre, not as far up as she was used to being raised by the Sabre into the air...however it was far enough cause of the hard floor of the locker room. She was soon slammed down with Sabre's great power, onto her back which caused pain to shoot up through Cecilia's spine, making the blond beauty gasp out in pain as she shook her head and groaned out loudly as a result of that pain!

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:15 am

"Now you're done...Bitch" Sabre hissed at Cecilia as she watches her lay there and writhe in pain. THe cave girl would slowly walk over to her opponent's legs and grab them under her arms. With a mean-hearted grunt and pull upwards, Sabre planned and intended to turn Cecelia onto her stomach and sit down for another deathly painful boston crab. "SCREAM!"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:18 am

Cecilia shook her head at Sabre's words as the white haired cavegirl took a hold of her legs, she struggled and tried to fight against getting turned over onto her front, but soon enough Sabre's might and superior position made it work in her favor, as the cavegirl turned Cecilia over onto her front, seating herself on the blond beauty's back.

" Ngh..."
Cecilia groaned out through gritted teeth as she refused to scream out, she refused to do what Sabre wanted her to do. Shaking her head as she tried to crawl and claw her way towards the lockers, attempting to drag her and Sabre towards there.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:23 am

The white haired woman didnt like how much strength Cecelia still had. She cranked back on the boston crab with great force, looking to do some serious damage. She looked back and said (rather a bit stupidly, as if she wasnt already brute enough): "Scream now! Or its going to to get really dirty here really quick. And you dont want that to happen on such a pretty body..."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:27 am

Cecilia would shake her head as Sabre screamed out those words, she couldn't help but want to try and scream out at least a little bit...but she refused to give Sabre that satisfaction, the blond would attempt to pull her right arm up, attempting to reach it out towards the white hair at the back of Sabre's neck and try to pull and tug on it in a viscous manner!

She didn't want to get trapped in this hold for too long, and with Sabre now threatening to work her over in a far more cruel and unfair manner caused the blond to want to get free even faster...she had to put Sabre down in order to try and put and end to this...but at the moment that did not seem to be going her way.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 am

The woman was not playing. She looked back in time to see the woman refuse to submit by reraching her am out. "You asked for this..."

Sabre rarely turned to biting, if she ever did. But the hate that she hat festered up for Cecilia would be released in multiple bites all over the blond's legs. Or at least, wherever she could bite on them. Mostly the shin and the knees. The last and longest bite however, would involve Sabre turning her head back to bite down on one of the bond woman's big toes! It was dirty and even mean for Sabre but, she wanted Cecilia to comply to her.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:36 am

" O-ow!" Cecilia yelped out as she felt Sabre's teeth digging into her skin through the fabric of her pants, over and over the blond beauty felt those pearly white strong teeth digging into her skin, leaving deep marks of the woman's teeth in her skin. " Aagh! G-get off !! Bitch, stoph!!" Cecilia yelled out as Sabre's teeth dug into her sock covered foot and bit down onto her big toe!

" Aaagh!" Cecilia cried out, shaking her head as she'd start to pound at the mat, attempting to have her other hand move up to Sabre's neck to grab at the girl's hair and try and pull that head away from her foot.

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:43 am

Sabre was almost getting off on the amount of pain those bites were causing. Cecilia pulling back on her hair and the screams only made that more heated for the cave woman. SHe continued to go back and forth between biting the leg space she could reach and the woman's socked feet, biting each toe she could possible reach. "Louder! I want to hear you scream and beg bitch!"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top