Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter - Page 6 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

Post by 321Shazam Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Viper missed her kick, and Masseter would tackle her into the ropes behind her. This caused Viper's arms to get tangled in the ropes, as she would try to recover enough to escape. Viper was left in this vulnerable state, and at Masseter's mercy as she remained trapped in the ropes standing up trying to regain her energy to fight back. "Ugh...F-Fuck you." Viper groaned in defiance to her opponent as she stood tangled in the ropes.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter - Page 6 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Submission Match: Crimson Viper vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Now the rodeo clown has her opponent right where she wanted her to be. With Viper tangled up against the ropes, it's becoming easy pickings for her. She readied her fists to get ready to attack her temporary punching bag. And once Viper cursed her in defiance, Masseter took that as her cue to let her know she's in for it now.

The clown rushed back in and attempted to throw down numerous punches to both sides of the chest. One and then the other as quickly as she could. If this can further weaken Viper, she would give one ramming headbutt to her stomach before pulling her away from the ropes and tossing her to the center of the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Viper was now Masseter's punching bag, as the rodeo clown started throwing punches at Viper's breasts. Each blow caused Viper's boobs to bounce from the force of each shot, weakening Viper. Viper would moan and groan with each shot taken to her tits, and then Masseter would nail her in the stomach with a headbutt, taking the air out of Viper's lungs. "DAOW!!" Viper spat out as the headbutt connected. Masseter would then throw Viper into the center of the ring, onto the mat. Viper was now breathing heavily as she tried looked up at the arena lights trying to regain her energy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 pm

After throwing Viper to the center of the ring, Masseter would take a few breaths to regain some energy. She felt that the match was getting close to finishing and it's still anyone's game. But the clown hopes that she herself would be the one to come out on top. So, she intends to use her special technique "Throwing Weight Around" to wear her opponent out some more.

For this, Masseter would attempt to rush over to Viper and grab her to pick her up so the clown can face her back. If this worked, she would start off with a big belly bump to the back (while holding Viper's shoulders) to lift her up before slamming Viper on her rear end.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Viper was starting to stir as she felt Masseter grab her once again. Viper would feel the rodeo clown begin to lift her up, but as Viper looked in front of her all she saw was the crowd. Viper was desperate at this point, as she was unsure what Masseter was going to do. So she would out of desperation throw a back-kick aimed for Masseter's crotch. If this didn't work Viper may regret calling her opponent tubby, however if it did work Viper would be back in the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Masseter was raising Viper up in preparation to slam her down. But then, she felt a kick go between her legs. "AAUGH!!" the clown cried out in pain, but she didn't want to let go yet. She would try to still slam Viper down on her rear quickly before taking some steps back and relieve the afflicted area.

Masseter would huff in and out to fight the pain, but at the same time, she would smile as she called out to Viper, "Come on, varmint...call me "tubby". Come on! I dare ya!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:35 am

Viper's kick landed, but Viper was also slammed on her ass. Viper would get back to her feet and hear Masseter's response. It seemed that Viper may have angered the rodeo clown. Viper planned on using this to her advantage and use Masseter's anger to force Masseter to make a mistake so she can capitalize. "Is that the best you got, tubby? Come on, let's do this!" Viper taunted as she basically just told Masseter to bring. Viper was anticipating Masseter to rush at her, if Masseter charged at Viper she'd be ready to counter and try to apply her other finisher the Octopus Hold to try and put Masseter away.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Masseter let out a scoff before chaging at her opponent to get up close and personal. But as soon as she got there, Viper was already set to grab her and apply the Octopus hold. The clown now grunted as Viper's weight was now on her back and she had to go down on one knee. Through pants, she would say, "You can taunt me all you want, you yellow-bellied galoot. I won't let them hurt me anymore."

If Masseter can hold out for a little bit more, Viper would have another thing coming.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Viper managed to send Masseter down to one knee with her Octopus Hold with the pressure. Viper would crank up the pressure on the hold, and would then say. "Aww...You don't like that? Maybe you'll like this more." Viper said as she took her free hand and lowered it to Masseter's pussy to begin finger blasting it to further lower the rodeo clown's resolve. "Why don't you moan for me, tubby?" Viper taunted seductively as she began to have her way with Masseter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Masseter was feeling like the weight of the entire world is on her shoulders and Viper definitely isn't make this any easier on her. She gritted her teeth as she tried to resist the pressure and name-calling. Then, the clown would lowly say, "Nnngh...NO!" And with that, the bigger girl would attempt to suddenly spring her body back and fall on top of Viper to have her feel the heavy weight on her.

If this worked, she would also try to use that full force a couple more times in hopes of making Viper let go. If not, then she'll fall under the pressure.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next