Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Blue Stonewall

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Blue Stonewall Empty The Blue Stonewall

Post by scorn53 Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Ayumi "Stonewall" Takazumi VS Tessa "Blue" Malore

Standard Match won via pinfall, submission or countout.

Spoiler:

Throwing her rugged sneakers off in a rough manner, Tessa, for a change, was running late. With frantic knocks on her dressing room door, the speed she was going at to change from her usual casual attire to her wrestling outfit was already starting to build a sweat on the buxom young girl. "Just a minute!" she'd barely arrived in AFW, and it seemed she was already about to make a bad impression, throwing on a white robe to cover her usual green bikini wrestling attire. "I'm coming I'm coming!" she'd tie her wrestling sandals poorly at first, before unhooking the knots, realising there probably couldn't of been anything stupider than going into a wrestling match with untied shoe laces.

She simply didn't have time to even roughly smear her usual red face paint line, and too forgot her usual skull helmet. She'd already made these people wait enough; she doubted they'd care for any decorations she added to her outfit. Bursting out of the dressing room door, she'd almost sprint down the hall to the entrance ramp, the word "Sorry" being repeatedly dropped from the blunettes mouth. Finally at the ramp, she signalled for her entrance music to begin, wiping a bead of sweat that had already made its appearance on her forehead.

Parading down the ring, to "Mirrors," she gave an almost sorry looking wave to portions of the crowd, who were surprisingly, mostly responding with cheers, despite the amateur girl keeping them waiting a few minutes longer than they were asked to. She'd quickly drop her robe as she neared the ring, rolling under the ropes, she'd perform sprints back and forth, bouncing off the ropes a few time, as her entrance music faded out. Turning, she'd lean in her corner, arms on either rope, as she waited for her new opponent to appear.

Last edited by scorn53 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Match Details And Blue Image)

scorn53

Back to top Go down

The Blue Stonewall Empty Re: The Blue Stonewall

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 am

Suddenly, as the lights dimmed one brick wall started to rise up in at the front of the walkway and the lights would shine on it standing there with the audience wondering what's going on. Then, a punch dented the wall as KJ-52's "You'll Never Take Me Down" started playing. A few more punches made more dents before the last punch broke the wall down as the music went on.

The Blue Stonewall 129677__final-fantasy_p

There stood a rather large muscled girl wearing a black sleeveless hoodie over her new attire: a white tank top, red fighting fingerless gloves, jean shorts that are ripped at the leg level, and black sneakers.  She would kick the bricks out of her way as she began walking down to the ring. Her focus was only on the ring and her opponent and fear was definitely shown through those she passed by. She would then rush and jump over the ropes before rolling forward to the center.

This girl, Stonewall, would glance over to her opponent and she can tell that this other girl was in a rush to get in the ring. She would start walking over to her with a glare to look tough and it did pretty well to conceal her true self which she'll show in a bit. She wants to get a closer look at Tessa in order to study up on her before fighting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Leaning in the corner, Tessa eyed up her new foe as she made her way down the ramp. She looked strong, and a street fighter sort at that. This was going to be tough, and that was if Blue was lucky.

Tessa stepped forward, out of the corner, shaking off her shoulders and arms as she did so. She did so calmly, not wanting to make it seem as if she were going for an early assault, the ref girl satisfied at her slow calm face to not feel the need to intervene.

She kept her silent demeanour, extending an arm for an offer of a handshake, as her eyes met her buxom foes.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Stonewall would look down at Tessa's arm before back at Tessa as she remained silent for a moment. Then, her stoic look slowly formed into a warm and smiling face as she accepted the other girl's hand and shook it with respect. She would say, "I am guessing you are Tessa. I'm Stonewall, nice to meet you." She then wanted to add something, but kept it in a whisper so it's only between her and Tessa. "Uhh, out of curiosity, where is your skull helmet and red face paint line? I thought those were your fiercest features. Don't worry, sometimes I forget things too." Along with the, it was easy for Stonewall to notice it, but she didn't want to make Tessa feel embarrassed so she kept it all between them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:10 am

Tessa's face turned to a blush, before turning to a smile, as her opponent questioned her outfit. She might of being new, but all of Tessa's wrestling profile pictures featured the line and helmet, a lack of which now embarrassed the new girl. "I was in a rush.." she'd whisper back, finishing with a giggle as she made polite conversation with her soon to be foe. She'd bring her hand back, before rolling her shoulders, keen to show she was ready to begin.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Stonewall gave a chuckle and a wink to tell Tessa that she understands before saying, "Best of luck to you." She took a couple steps back before cracking her knuckles and neck to relax herself and be ready for the upcoming fight. Seeing all is ready, the ref rang the bell, signaling for the match to begin.

Stonewall would first put her arms up as an offer for a test of strength. Since this girl is still new, she wants to see how her strength fares against hers. She goes closer in hopes that Tessa accepts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 am

Shaking off the nerves, Tessa stepped forward, her arms up. "And you!"

Leaning in, her hands went to meet her foes, intending to match the test. She didn't often try to win these, but enjoyed being able to not only demonstrate that she was no weak girl, but also to feel her opponent out as well.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Once Tessa's hands meets with Stonewall's, then the test of strength can begin. Stonewall would start by pushing against her opponent with just half of her strength. She didn't want to go full strength or she would be running low too early. Plus, it could give Tessa the opportunity to show her own strength.

If she is able to gain the upper hand, Stonewall would try to force Tessa to her knees to score an early lead.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:51 am

Tessa too went in weak at first, her strength only increasing as her opponents did. As she did, she found both her and her opponent dead even, but sensed somewhat that Stonewall wasn't going for full whack either. "Playing smart huh.." she whispered to herself, content for the time being to hold the test, until an opportunity for an assault showed itself.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:11 am

Stonewall, through her tough stone-faced exterior, was quite impressed to see Tessa hold her own ground against her. Her eyes kept their focus on her opponent's as she kept her stance in balance. Seeing thy their dead even though, she would think to herself, "Not bad...but let's see how you well you adapt..."

Then with clenched teeth under her lips, Stonewall tried to change positions and twist her arms a bit to move Tessa quickly to the side. If this worked, the sudden movement should make her stumble and fall, thus giving Stonewall a chance to keep her on her knees.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next