Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, Miss_Blackbelt88, Mystery Dragon, RadiantKarna332, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Apologies in advance!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm by acuya

Just dropping in to apologize in advance - for the next week or two, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm doing a little Uber to make some extra money for some personal things in my life, and that'll take up some time that was previously used for writing.

I will get to everyone I owe a post for, it'll just take a bit longer than you're probably used to from me. So just bear with me and things will return to normalcy.

Also, sorry about the delay with the battle royale. That's all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

Belinda Northman Vs. Serina Kashibara: Steel Cage Match

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Serina Kashibara: Steel Cage Match

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:55 am

"I said Language!" Belinda let out as she'd attempt to pull backwards and archer her back to try and get the slightly taller Serina to tippy toe or ever have her feet leave the mat...putting all she had into this full nelson before putting Serina down yet again, but keeping the hold locked in.

Belinda was tired and couldn't keep this up for very long, she had to find a way to end this and soon...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:07 am

Serina screamed in pain and anger as Belinda lifted her up, arcing her spine right where it hurt. Thankfully, the blonde couldn't keep it up for long apparently, lowering her after a short time. The dirty blonde's whole body was aching terribly, but her crude stubbornness was not about to let her give in to something like that.

"Shut up...!" Serina snarled, exerting herself with particularly strong thrashing motion, hoping it would be enough to break free.

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:11 am

The trashing of Serina only made it more and more difficult for Belinda to keep the hold, her weakening frame and tired body was starting to lose out against the dirty blond's wild struggles...it seemed as if Serina did have quite a bit of power behind her...though Belinda should have figured after getting thrown into the cage wall.

" Nngh...s-stop..struggling.." Belinda got out before she lost out in the hold, and arm of Serina's slipping free from her grasp.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:18 am

At long last, Serina finally slipped free, staggering forward a bit and letting out a sigh of relief. Of course, she wasn't going to let this chance slip away though. Suddenly and violently spinning around, the rage-filled dirty blonde threw a wild forearm bash behind her, hoping to strike her foe right across that obnoxious chest of hers...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:21 am

" Uugh!" Belinda cried out as Serina's forearm crashed right into her chest, causing the blond to stagger back a step or two. She coughed out, huffing for air as her whole body was in pain. She wouldn't let Serina get back her momentum, she refused to.

" N-not this time!" Belinda let out as she herself would step forward, attempting to bring her arm up and send a forearm strike of her own right towards Serina's purple clad chest!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:31 am

Serina let out a yelp as Belinda's arm crashed into her own relatively modest chest, her arms instinctively shooting to her boobs. After a brief moment of disbelief, quick replaced by pure rage, the (kind of envious) dirty blonde lunged right at her foe, arms outstretched as she tried to sink her claws right into Belinda's impressive tits.

"You're gonna fucking pay for that...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:33 am

Belinda's eyes widened as Serina's hands went straight for her breasts, causing her eyes to tear up and her mouth to water. She screamed out in pain as those nails dug into her firm breasts and the painful claw hold was locked in tight. Belinda tippy toed, shaking her head as her hands went to grab at Serina's wrists to try and pull them away from her breasts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:40 am

Firmly grasping Belinda's fleshy orbs, Serina twisted her wrists a bit, making sure to give them a good, hard wrenching. Feeling slightly vindicated as she mauled her foe's breasts, a sadistic smirk began to curl upon the dirty blonde's face.

"How's that, blondie?" Serina snarled, "Ain't so cocky about your tits anymore, are ya?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:43 am

Belinda kept screaming in pain...but her screams soon stopped as Serina's words hit her ears, the blond cutie grit her teeth and tried to keep the screaming inside...she would shake her head a bit more before attempting to raise her right foot off the ground and attempt to send it right up into Serina's stomach with a frontal kick to the girl's abs!

" G-get off of them!!! No one said anything about breasts!" Belinda would shout out as she'd quickly attempt to step up, tired, hurting and drenched from head to toe in sweat she'd attempt to pull Serina's head in underneath her left arm pit and wrap it up tightly in a frontal face lock.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:39 am

Growing increasingly focused on attacking Belinda's boobs, Serina was taken complete off guard as she took a boot to her bare belly. "Oooomph!" she wheezed painfully, forced to relinquish her claw hold as she doubled over. This, of course, left her perfectly in position for Belinda to take hold of her in a headlock. Still gasping for breath, the dirty blonde could only put up a small struggle. "L... let go of me... you...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top