Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Post by kaz on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:52 am

Sig was easily pushed down again by Corset, and soon enough she was pinned under the bigger woman on the pool, her front drowned in the calpis. Corset then pulled her back a bit into a Camel Clutch position and she grunted, although her opponent seemed to have another idea than just dissing some paint.

"Ahhnn..." she moaned as the hand of Corset found her breast again, her lithe form shuddered a bit from hearing what the woman said. "M-more than what you think... ugghh..."

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:12 am

"Hmmm, still not ready to address me properly?" Corset purred as she squeezed Sig's breast and tugged on the girl's nipple while she bent her back a little more in the submission.

"Maybe I need to wash your dirty mouth out a bit first!" Corset pulled her hand from Sig's tit and splashed it in the calpis. She then raised her hand and shoved two fingers against Sig's lips. "Lick it off." Corset demanded.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:16 am

"Nnnghh..." Sig grunted as Corset shoved her calpis coated fingers into her mouth, demanding that she licked them off.

Even without her doing what the woman ordered, she could taste the calpis already from the droplets that dripped into her mouth. All these tussling around and orgasms had gotten her quite thirsty as well, so in the end she licked the digits of Corset to get some more of the calpis. It's anything but enough to satisfy her, of course, but it didn't look like she could do much about it or her situation in general as it was.

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:02 am

Corset purred as Sig began to lick her fingers. How delicious it was to feel the soft tongue lap at her digits. She moved her hands around, to make sure Sig got every inch of them before she slid them out and wiped them across Sig's face.

Corset then released sig and Mashed her face briefly back into the calpis before she rearranged positions, looking to yank Sig back up and put her in another submission move. This time she wanted to pull Sig into an abdominal stretch. She yanked on Sig's arm and used one hand to hold her in place while the other went back to groping and squeezing Sig's tit.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:15 am

Sig squirmed as Corset wiped her hand on her face, although that was just a minor discomfort compared to when the woman dunked her face first into the pool. The calpis trickled down her face and dropped to the pool as she was then pulled up by her opponent who'd proceed to put her into the abdominal stretch hold.

"Uuggghh..." the blonde groaned from the straining she felt, her actions were pretty much reduced to just harmless squirming as Corset had her good in her grasps. "Aaaaahhnn..." the groping on her breast elicited another moan from her, everything seemed to happen in a fast pace that she felt pretty confused on what's going on. "G-get your hands... mmhhh..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:21 am

"Get them where?"

Corset say and slapped Sig's tit. "Can you really afford to be so defiant now? I can leave you in this position all day and tease you until you can't even speak intelligibly enough to submit to me properly.

As if ti show Sig exactly what she meant, her hand slid down Sig's belly and past her mound. She began to tease Sig's clit in front of the large crowd, gently swiping her finger over the extremely sensitive area to tease the blonde.

"I'll never let you go, and I'll never let you cum until you beg for it. 'Please let me cum,Mistress! Say it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:26 am

Sig gulped as she heard Corset's threat, a surge of excitement spread inside her trapped body. She squirmed some more, but it's pretty obvious that her effort would never make any further progress with her opponent being much bigger and stronger than herself. With Corset's finger then starting to tease her womanhood, she began to moan and writhe within the woman's grasps, inadvertently rubbing their bodies together.

"O-ooohh...! N-not t-theerreeee...!!"

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:37 am

Corset purred into Sig's ear as she felt the blonde's butt rub against her. It was enjoyable for sure and even more incentive to keep the girl wriggling around in a futile attempt to escape.

Corset pulled away her finger from Sig's clit and then slid it very gently along the folds of her wet pussy. "Mmmmmm... How bad do you want to cum?" Corset teased, switching between rubbing her finger along Sig's pussy and brushing it against her sensitive clit, but making sure not to ever linger long enough for Sig to build up her geyser and burst.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:59 am

"Aahhmmm... y-youu... uuaahhh..." Sig starting to have some difficulties in speaking, the constant arousal that kept pushing her towards the edge was driving her crazy. "S-staauhhpphh... mmmhhh... ooohhh..."

It was an effective torture without a doubt. Her previous orgasms had made her womanhood pretty ripe and it didn't take too much for her to get the blonde to the edge again. With Corset clearly knew what she was doing to prevent Sig from reaching the point of no return, there's nothing the smaller girl could do but to watch the finger of Corset teasing her back and forth between her slit and her clit while moaning lewdly.

Eventually, she couldn't take it much longer. Her body no longer tried to rebel, only twitching and writhing naturally from the teasing. Her expression had turned silly as she's limping a bit within the hold, her resistance crumbled.

"P-pleassee... n-no m-morreeee...!" she began to plead. "H-hhiiii...!"

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:42 am

Corset continued her teasing, even as Sig began to win and beg. It was perfect music to Corset;s ears. Almost perfect, at least. Corset removed her hand from Sig's pussy and shook her head.

"Hmmm, what was that?" She said as she adjusted the hold to add just a bit of pain to the stretch. "I know I told you what to say, but I don't think I heard the words. "You must not want to cum at all."

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down