Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alexandra, cutestwitch, LunarWolf, Oathkeeper, RJD, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Calpis Calamity! SIG vs Corset

Post by kaz on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:17 am

Sig was about to get up when Corset made her advance, pushing her down to keep her half drowned in the pool. It didn't take too much to pin her smaller form down there. As the woman then shifted herself, Sig felt their sexes kissed each other, the contact made her gasped and twitched, her sex still pretty sensitive from the previous orgasm.

"Nnnh...!"

She knew fully well what Corset was planning to do in this position. Both of them were still recovering from their latest climax, so the playing field should be even in theory. The woman seemed to have more sexual endurance than herself, however, so maybe it was Sig who'd be put in a rather disadvantageous position here. Not that she could escape given that Corset could just use her strength to keep them latched to each other.

"Yeah...? What about... this...!" Sig decided to strike first by giving the woman a bump with her womanhood before grinding their sexes together, aiming to establish her tempo before Corset could do so. "Aaahh...!"

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:39 am

"Hnnnn!"

Corset groaned as Sig pushed back, hissing as she felt the shock in her sensitive pussy. She shook her head and let Sig take the control. Instead of fighting the girl, she went with it and bucked her hips in time. She was sure that even if Sig was taking the lead that she couldn't last though a round of tribbing. "Don't let your pride cash checks your pussy can't cash, girl." Corset teased as she continued to grind with Sig.

"Soon enough, you'll be moaning my name at my command. Or, maybe you'd prefer Mistress?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:58 am

"Mmmhhmmm..." Sig moaned and sighed, arching herself slightly as she humped Corset's sex in with some pace. "D-dream on... b-big girl... t-that's... mmwaahhh... n-not going to happeeeeennn...!" she retorted defiantly between her moaning.

Despite dictating the rhythm, however, Sig could feel her arousal build up quickly thanks to the level of sensitivity on her sex after having a couple of orgasms. She wondered if Corset was feeling it as much as her, since it's hard to read through her opponent's relatively composed attitude. The blonde felt her grinding became gradually sloppy from the building arousal, and it's probably only a matter of time before she humped herself on Corset with reckless abandon at this rate.

"Oohhh... oohh... g-gawdd..."

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:40 am

Corset was content to let Sig tire herself out further trying to out pace the big beauty in a trib contest. She was moaning softly, the spark in her loins slowly building to a dull flame of pleasure, but Sig's attempts at taunting had her laughing between moans.

"MMMmmm... eheheh... What's wrong, little girl? Tuckering yourself out from trying to be the big girl in charge?" Corset taunted. She then tried to push up and roll forward, throwing her hand out to slap Sig's tit and force her back into the milky calpas and in a position where Corset could hump her into oblivion.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:49 am

"Aaahh...! S-shut uupphh...!" Sig moaned as Corset taunted her back. "Ahh!" and yelped as the woman slapped her tit, forcing her fall onto her back.

Everything went downhill from the aspect of the match from that point. Lying on the pool, the blonde was pretty much defenseless and could do little to stop Corset's grinding. She moaned and writhed, unable to re-establish her rhythm and could only give in to her opponent's humping, the pleasure was hitting her already highly aroused sex like there's no tomorrow.

"Aaahhhh...! N-nno...! Ahmmm...!!!"

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:39 am

Corset began to grind deeply against Sig's pussy. She loved watching the feisty girl realize how hopeless the position was and succumbing to the bigger woman. She yanked one of Sig's legs up and used it to help her tribbing.

"Mmmm, how about a drink while I work up a sweat. As she humped Sig, she began running her tongue up Sig's leg to lick some of the calpis off her smooth leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:19 am

Sig could only moan now instead of talking back to Corset. The woman's gradually began to take control over the tribbing, and she couldn't bring herself to try fighting back as it was. The licking on her leg made her shivered slightly, even little things like that was able to turn her on as it was. It seemed the difference between her and Corset was starting to get much clearer now. Physical strength aside, the woman was clearly someone above her league when it came to sexual bout!

"Ooohhh... I-I'm... mmhhh... "

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:18 am

Corset knew she was in control, but she still wasn't yet sure if Sig knew the Monegasque was in control. The girl was already on her way to another blistering orgasm, but that just didn't seem like enough.

As the girl's moaning became intelligible and Corset saw her say she was about to cum, she instantly threw her leg up and over Sig and rolled away. She knew the only thing worse than being forced to orgasm was NOT being brought to an orgasm when they were so close. She hopped up onto onto her knees and looked at Sig.

"You can't cum until I say so, no matter how much you beg, understand?" She eyed the blonde "But begging might help." She purred with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:25 pm

"Ahhh... h-haa... haaa...??!" Sig gasped as she felt Corset stopping midway instead of driving her into another orgasm. "W-whaa..?" she blurted in response to the woman's statement, her lower half was humping air inadvertently for a bit. "U-uugghh..."

Frustration sometimes could have a bit of paralyzing effect and that's what happened to the lithe blonde for a short while. She wanted the orgasm so bad, but it seemed that Corset didn't feel like willing to give her more. Sig had a distressed look on her face for a bit, but it then turned into defiance.

"Y-you... you don't get to order me...!" she retorted while trying to pick herself up, which seemed like a difficult task to do at the moment.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:41 am

"I do!" Corset chirped back. She swing her big body up and over Sig's smaller frame as the blonde tried to push up to her hands and feet. Corset hovered over Sig's wet form briefly, before droppign her butt on the girls back to mash her back down into the calpis.

She then reached for one of Sig's arms to try and tuck it against her leg. She would then try and grab Sig's chin and pull her up into a bit of a camel clutch. Though it was normally a painful submission, Corset only put enough pressure to make Sig think twice about sassing her back. Just enough pain to keep the girl squirming while her other hand reached for one of Sig's hanging tits.

"Maybe I'll make you cum without touching you again. How much shame is that mart mouth of yours worth, hmmm?" She taunted.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down