Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Destructive Debut! Emily Vs Fizz!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Destructive Debut! Emily Vs Fizz! - Page 8 Empty Re: Destructive Debut! Emily Vs Fizz!

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:47 pm

"Mmmm.. As much as I enjoy listening to you screaming like the pathetic little bitch you are.. That's not what I want to hear.." Fizz grumbled while keeping as much pressure on Emily as possible, starting to sway the smaller girl from side to side in an attempt to make the pain even worse. "I want to hear you submit.. Submit to me like I knew you would since the moment I saw you.." Fizz spoke out once more, finding a considerable amount of pleasure in hurting Emily.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Destructive Debut! Emily Vs Fizz! - Page 8 Empty Re: Destructive Debut! Emily Vs Fizz!

Post by Panda Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Emily continued screaming out in the bearhug, the minor shaking she was putting her through somehow making the pain even worse.

"Fuck...you," she managed to get out amidst the pain, trying to push at Fizz's face to persuade her to release the hold.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:03 pm

"Agh! Fuck me!? Fuck you!!" Fizz spat out through Emily's attempts at forcing her to let go, only becoming more enraged the more Emily tried.

Quickly reaching the peek of her anger Fizz would lift Emily up a little further before bringing her back down with all her might, simultaneously falling onto one knee and trying to smash Emily's uncovered womanhood straight into the other!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Emily's efforts to get Fizz to let go managed to bear fruit, it seemed. Just in the worst way possible. The Changeling felt herself go up, before the zebra woman brought her down hard, something impacting right between her legs and sending into a world of pain. The Changeling abandoned her attempts to get at Fizz's face in favor of nursing her wounded womanhood.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:02 pm

"Hope you didn't plan on having kids sweetheart! Because this is about to get way worse!" Fizz taunted while circling around Emily, collecting some saliva and spitting down onto her opponents hair yet again, not leaving any-more time before continuing her onslaught.

Lunging forwards Fizz would try to get a hold of both of Emily's ankles, hoisting both of her legs up while the sadistic zebra moved her foot over Emily's womanhood, gently stroking it for the moment.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:22 pm

The Changeling was writhing in pain from the brutal assault, when suddenly she felt her legs being lift up. Looking up at the zebra-woman with fearful eyes, Emily couldn't help but moan with the foot on her womanhood, shaking her head with the knowledge of what was coming next, trying desperately to ward off the pain.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:55 pm

"I'll be having my victory now you little slut!" Fizz suddenly yelled, doing exactly what Emily had expected and pushing her foot down onto her foes womanhood with as much force as possible! Pulling up her opponents legs even further in an attempt to make the pressure of the painful hold that much worse!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Just as the Changeling feared, Fizz proceeded to press her foot down on Emily's womanhood with all the force she could muster. The sheer pain of the impromptu submission tore a long scream from Emily's lips as she writhed under the hold, pushing at the foot crushing her folds desperately.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:13 pm

"Only you can stop this!! Only you can stop this you fucking whore!! Submit!! Submit!! Tap!! Tap!!" Fizz screamed down at her agonized foe, refusing to let up as she began brutally stomping with the foot on Emily's privates, attempting to increase the pain and force her foot down even further.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:15 pm

The Changeling's screams only grew louder still as Fizz started stomping on her folds, Emily writhing about, unable to find that center to use a Contract through the sheer pain. The pain was finally growing to be too much.

"I GIVE UP!" Emily screamed out, desperately pushing at the foot stomping on her womanhood.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next