Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Golden Flash Hashira Hoshi

Go down

Golden Flash Hashira Hoshi Empty Golden Flash Hashira Hoshi

Post by LuckyEights Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Name: Hoshi Hashira
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance music: Pending

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Hoshi's strength is her impeccable speed and submission skills. In the ring, she rushes opponents at every opportunity, keeping opponents on their toes and denies them any opportunity of rest if she can help it. Her tactics are cruel and merciless, seeking to break opponents quickly with grueling submission holds. It should be known, however, that she by no means can handle what she dishes out...
Style: Counter Submission/MMA (Her main method of combat is exploiting openings and punishing them with appropriate holds, though she can hold her own via well-timed strikes.)
Type: Speed/Technique (She utilizes her speed to rush opponents quickly catch them in painful holds applicable to the situation. She's also nimble enough to escape holds and some slams.)

Preferred Attacks: Strikes and submission holds.

Preferred Matches: Normal or Submission matches. She's personally against Hentai matches, but won't complain when it's coupled with alternative methods of winning.

Endurance: *
Strength: ***
Speed: *****
Defense: ****
Technique: ****

Favored moves:
Armbar
Sleeper
Figure 4 Headlock
Lotus Lock
Ankle Lock
Persian Carpet Ride
Hurricanrana

Finishing moves:
Lightning Flash (Missile Dropkick) - When an opponent is stunned, Hoshi will climb the nearest set of turnbuckles to the top ropes and face the victim. From there, she will perform an athletic leap from that height, somersaulting in the air and ending the aerial roll with an airborne missile dropkick.

Dragon Flash (Dragon Sleeper) - With the victim's back turned, Hoshi dashes at the opponent at top speed and leaps at them, driving a flying knee into the target's spine to knock them face first onto the mat. Then, keeping momentum, Hoshi will mount them and capitalize on the damage with a dragon sleeper hold.

Fatal Flash - Hoshi will rush an opponent at top speed, then leaping into the air half way whilst spinning, throwing her leg out after the second rotation for a powerful crescent kick to strike down opponents. This often ends with her falling flat on her back so if she misses or fails to get up in time, it can backfire pretty badly.

Characteristics

Appearance: Golden Flash Hashira Hoshi 35ea7241ce6f982b533e9b5a2d900cd75ee96e1a

Personality: A headstrong, hotblooded fighter with a harsh attitude and a somewhat childish demeanor. Though often times she comes off as unfriendly, Hoshi isn't intentionally asocial. At her core, she's rather kind and respectful, though her expression rarely shows it. Her drive to do anything can usually be summed up with "Because I can." In the ring, she's a very competitive fighter, often being unable to help but throw a few taunts out even when she shouldn't. Hell, she might even blow you a raspberry or two. Despite being a bit immature, she can prove to be pretty intelligent at times, as well as a quick learner.

Past/History: There was something fascinating about martial arts that captured Hoshi's interest and held it for her entire childhood. The interests stems from her love of superhero comics and martial arts movies, who commonly display such abilities in their combat. She became so enthralled by combat sports that she made it a personal goal to learn as many of them as possible, despite how inconvenient and time-consuming that may seem to many. Fortunately, she had parents who were willing to support that goal. At the age of 10, she learned Taekwondo. At 16, she took up boxing. From there, she sought after wrestling for 2 years and jumped at the chance of joining a league as soon as she could, utilizing her prior martial arts training to give her an edge in the competition.

Fun Facts:
Hoshi is a closet homosexual and just refuses to admit it to anyone.
Despite what first impressions may tell you, Hoshi is quite hyperactive.

"If you blink, you'll miss the part where I trounce ya."

AFW Information

Record: N/A
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Draws: 0

Championships/Accomplishments: N/A

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes: