by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW

2 posters

Go down

Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW Empty Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 am

It had been about 2 weeks since the brutal showdown with Taylor in New York City. She had lost the title and gotten her knee wrecked just like Avery Shields before her. She felt like her dad now. A one time champion who was going to be too broken to compete any more.

"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West began to play through the arena speakers, greeted by a hail of booing Japanese fans who greeted the returning former champion the only way they felt she deserved. Immediately they expected the blonde woman to come pouncing around, but she didn't appear at all.

Her music continued to play and still no Kelly for an entire minute inside the song.

Soon enough however, Kelly Conway appeared, being rolled out in a wheel chair by a production assistant, clad in a hospital gown with a big white cast on her leg, her long blonde hair a complete frizzy mess as she carried a crutch on her lap. The cheering fans were looking on completely bewildered as a visibly tired and dazed former Champion was wheeled to the ring, completely lost. The spark in her eyes, the show woman who claimed to run the world, she was long gone.

Two production assistant's gathered around the steel steps, taking the crutch to help Kelly in the ring to make a special announcement!

TONIGHT! Fresh from her defeat in New York City, An Injured Kelly Conway addresses the fans and the AFW Locker Room when we return to AFW Friction!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW Empty Re: Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 am

After a word from various sponsors... The Camera's fade back in to show Kelly Conway, sitting in her wheel chair in the center of the ring with a mic her hand, her head bowing low.

Kelly raised her head finally to look around the packed arena, gazing about as the fans roared all around her, but certaintly not cheering for her. Her leg was in a cast and elevated in the wheel chair, she looked downtrodden and visibly defeated. Her spirit broken after losing to Taylor in America's greatest city.

"...J-...Japan..." She finally spoke up. "Two weeks ago I fought, your current AFW Champion, Taylor Parker in Madison Square Garden to crush the spirit of my enemy once and for all... You see we had gone through so much together. We've fought eachother numerous times. I've beaten her friends, I even ordered the assault that ended the career.... Of Avery Sheilds with a horrific knee injury... I even stole the title off of her!" Kelly said into the mic before looking at her leg.

"Then finally, I went on to face Taylor for the title and had... Without a doubt, the most challenging and hardest matches of my entire career. But by the end of it, I was no longer your champion and my knee ended up just as bad as Avery's did." Kelly said solemnly as she bowed her head, her eyes welling up with tears.

"There's nothing I can say against Taylor... I've made so many girls Tap out to the Crimson Crossface... But Taylor... She resisted it! Pulling on her own hair to keep free of the hold. That took guts. She proved that night she was tougher than me, by winning and leaving New York without a hospital stay.... I wasn't so fortunate."

"AFW... I've given this a lot of thought... And though it pains me to do this... Im afriad, Kelly Conway must say good bye to AFW..." Said Kelly as the fans honestly gasped in shock. They werent fans of Conway and yet her retirement was quite unexpected.

"Taylor... Avery... Alaina... Junko.... If you can hear me. I just want to apologize for everything I've done. For all the misery, torment and malicious acts I've committed to you and your friends. Now that I'm no longer champion, there's no need for me to act this way and I am generally sorry. This is the real Kelly Conway telling you how much she regrets the decisions she's made."
Sobbed Kelly as she looked straight on towards the hard camera in front of her, showing those teary golden eyes.

"I-I'm sorry everyone... But I have to quit... The injury I sustained against Taylor was too severe and I must retire from Wrestling now.... I...." Kelly slumped forward and bowed her head yet again, sniffling with her face hidden to hide her tears, breathing heavily as she sobbed away in her wheel chair before bringing the mic up to her mouth while still hiding her face.

"I...I.....I....I-I.... just....W-W-W...W-Want...E-E-E...Everyone to know.... T-That... I F-Feel so bad..F-F-For.... AA-A--Av...Avery... C-Cause now... I-I'm like her....And....I... W-Wannna.....S-Say how S-Sorry I am for....For...."

Kelly Conway then raised her head and showed off a red cheeked, teary eyed face with the widest smile imaginable, her voice, no longer sobbing.

"...For not doing the job myself and not breaking Taylor's knee too! HA!" She cried as she sprang right out of her chair and lifted up her cast covered leg and began shaking it all about.

"OH! OH! OH LORDY JESUS! OH LORD! ITS A MIRACLE! IT'S A MIRACLE!" She shouted while the crowed rained down boos at the obnoxiousl blonde who turned around, grabbed her wheel chair and flung it out of the ring, letting it crash on the entrance ramp.

"KELLY CONWAY ISN'T GOING... ANYYYYWHEEEEREEEEEE!!!! And the only thing I should be apologizing for is that I didn't beat your stupid face so bad and ugly that first place you visit with the AFW title is Divorce Court!" She spat as she paced around the ring before leaning over the ropes in front of the hard camera, pointing at it.

"Taylor Parker. My knee hurts when I bend it! It's no where near one-hundered percent. But if you think Kelly Conway is going to put out of commission by trailer park trash trying to be royalty, you are sadly mistaken! I am not Avery Shields. I. Am. Not. Weak. I want my rematch and I want it at Avalanche! No holds barred! C'mon!" Kelly spat in the mic before dropping it, the cast still on her leg up to her knee.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW Empty Re: Kelly Conway Appologizes and Says Goodbye to AFW

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:56 am

There was a long silence after Kelly finished before anything happened. And when the sound system sparked to life, rather than Taylor's aggressive entrance, the arena filled with the haunting female vocals and twangy Shamisen of Akashi Tanikaze's entrance music.

The crowd was uproarious even before Akashi entered and when crescendo hit, she seemed to jump from the backstage area in a flash of lights and pyrotechnics. She raised her fists in the air, one hand clutching a microphone and screamed at the top of her lungs, the crowd's echoing sending the decibel levels soaring.

"NIIIIIPOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!"

Akashi then began to slowly lumber down the ramp, bringing the microphone to her lips. "You like to talk, Conway-san. I'll make this simple. If you want a rematch with Taylor-san, you'll have to go through me first. And THIS time, you don't have anyone to soften me up before the match. It'll just be you and me. You've been ducking me for faaar too long."

Akashi stood at the apron and looked up at Kelly. "So, I would rest up if I were you because you've got until Avalanche to heal that leg. I DON'T want any excuses when we fight. I just want you gone and, I hope, that two good beatings will get that through your thick skull!" The crowd howled with approval.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Kelly stood there in the ring alone (save for a pair of crutches). She was panting heavily as she leaned over the ropes, waiting for her rival to appear. What she got was not Taylor Parker, the new Champion. But something just as good.

At first Kelly's eyes would widen in shock before her expression softened into a more calm demeanor. Smiling pleasantly while the crowd erupted around her. In New York, she remembered the pop Taylor got from the fans and that was something memorable. But every time Akashi came out here in the AFWdome, it felt like Elvis came back. They never seemed to get tired of her.

Hearing Akashi out, Kelly gave her a dismissive wave, pretending to not care, but inside Akashi had Kelly's full attention.

"Tanikaze... This one time I'll agree with you. Yes, I ducked you. But today I'm kind of glad you're here... Because you see, out of you and Parker. I blame YOU for the current state of The Coalition. You and your big mouth had a hand in Brittany and Karisma leaving. And then in New York, I lost Haruna. For the longest time you've been a thorn in my side."
Kelly growled into the mic as she looked down at Akashi.

"I hate you, Akashi. And If Avlanche wasn't around the corner I'd fight you tonight. But I want the world to watch you... Tap out to American's greatest hero.... So... For the first time ever, NO TRICKS! It's going to be, Former Champion Vs. Former Champion, Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Kelly Conway at Avalanche! " Kelly snarled at Akashi before looming over the ropes to gaze down at the sumo.

"And you're going to be my first stepping stone back towards Taylor... But I want you to know... That Taylor aside, I'm looking very forward to breaking you in Mongolia..." Kelly said coldly down to Akashi, sneering down at the sumo, never breaking her gaze towards her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Akashi focused on Kelly, staring her down coldly as she spoke. However, what she was saying fired her up. She had been itching to get a piece of Kelly for a very long time. It had been Taylor's crusade, because Kelly had taken Taylor's title and Akashi had vowed not to interfere with Taylor's run but now that Kelly had been defeated, it was time to get a little payback of her own.

"Sounds good to me, Conway-san. I'll see you in Mongolia. You might want to keep those crutches nearby though." Akashi's words were short and she tossed the mic, backing her way up the ramp as the crowd roared for her and the upcoming match.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down