» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 2:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 1:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

lili - Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam Empty Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Win Condition: Humiliate your opponent until they verbally submit from embarrassment.

Attire: Bikini

The loser must kiss the winner feet after losing.

Lili's Bikini:

Lili got ready backstage lacing up her favorite gold bikini for her next match. Lili hasn't heard about her opponent, but she'd be going into this match with some experience. Lili was ready for this match especially with the stipulation that the loser had to kiss the winner's feet. "I hope my opponent doesn't have her heart set on a victory, because if she does she's sorely mistaken." Lili thought to herself as she prepared to make her entrance.

Lili entered the AFW arena as her theme song Pulses by Karmin blasted through the speakers. She showed off her impressive flexibility and gymnastics skills by doing a series of flips and ended it with a picture perfect landing on her feet. The crowd cheered at the showmanship, and Lili got onto the ring apron and jumped over the top rope into the ring. Once in the ring Lili waved to the crowd and then she went to her corner and waited for her opponent to make her entrance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

lili - Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam Empty Re: Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam

Post by LuckyEights Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Pam's Bikini:

It wasn't long before this song starts blaring through the speakers as Pamela Parr makes her way down the entryway towards the arena, moving with a bounce to her step as she waves at the crowd, cartwheeling her way down the second half of the path just to earn reactions out of the crowd, and pretty much because nothing was stopping her from doing so. Upon reaching the ring, she slides herself under the ropes and brings herself up, spotting her opponent from this match. "Guess you're the one I gotta embarrass today, huh?" she grinned playfully. Even when taunting, she didn't seem very malicious.

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

lili - Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam Empty Re: Public Humiliation Match: Lili vs. Wildcard Pam

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Lili kept her eye on her opponent to look for any advantages. She noticed that her opponent was certainly athletic with her cartwheel entrance, and once Pamela entered the ring Lili noticed that she was 3 inches taller than her opponent. Then Lili saw Pamela get closer, and heard her opponent begin to taunt. Lili smirked as she heard the statement, and responded by saying. "That's cute. Hi, I'm Lili. I usually like to know my opponent, especially before I humiliate them publicly." Lili said as she extended her hand out to shake Pam's.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Despite her looks, this girl was definitely tough, Pam could tell. She was a bit taller than her, so it stood to reason that perhaps she had a strength advantage over her. She could already feel this might not end well. Clearly, however, the opponent didn't care for Pam's taunt by the smirk she got. She did get a name out of her, and an offer to shake hands. "Hi Lili, I'm Pam," she replied, taking Lili's hand and shaking as she winks, "And good luck. I'm not easy to embarrass."

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Lili smiled as she shook her opponent's hand, and she even got her name. "Nice to meet you Pam. Embarrassment comes after learning." Lili responded to Pam's statement. Lili then tightened the grip in the handshake, and then attempted to hit Pam directly in the face with an open palm slap to the face to show this rookie some respect. It may not have been the most effective move, but actions speak louder than words here at AFW.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Pam had found herself in several of situations where she's been struck following remarks like that, and this altercation was no exception. With the grip her opponent had around her hand tightening so suddenly, Pam could feel her body tense as she leans to the side to dodge and pulls her arm forward in an attempt to pull Lili forward into a juvenile trip, swinging a hard kick to sweep out her opponent's legs from under her. She might be a rookie, and she might not be confident that this won't end horribly, but she'll be damned before she just lets someone walk all over her. "Oops~"

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Lili's slap missed and Pam attempted to trip Lili with a kick to sweep her legs. Lili's eyes widened as she realized her position, as she felt her body start to head to the mat, Lili used her gymnastics skills to catch herself from the trip to front flip forward and land on her feet. Lili could see that her opponent wasn't going to be a pushover and that this match was going to be a challenge. "Impressive, I guess I'll have to teach you respect the hard way." Lili said as she got into a ready stance, and the referee rang the bell to finally signal the start of the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Watching Lili shrug off that maneuver so acrobatically was a bit distressing, and Pam huffed at having to watch it. But now the challenge was on, and things were only going to get worse from here if Lili's demeanor was any indication. With a determined frown, Pam took a stance of her own. "We'll see about that..."

At the sound of the bell, Pam charged forward like a sprinter at the sound of gunfire with the intent of knocking Lili down with a clothesline.

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Once the bell rang, Pam sprint fast out of the gate. Lili wasn't expecting her opponent to be so fast. By the time Lili realized that Pam was faster than her, Lili was hit with a hard clothline that flipped her 180 degrees in the air before crash landing face first into the mat. "AHHH!!...Ofph!!...Grrr" Lili groaned as she tried to get back to her feet before Pam could capitalize on the situation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:55 pm

The impact it took to flip Lili around like that was immensely satisfying to Pam, smirking as she looked over her shoulder to see her opponents position. Using this time to act, Pam strides over and kicks Lili's back in an attempt to keep her down before she would mount herself on her back and lock her arms with Lili's and forcibly pull her back. "Thought you were gonna get away with treating me like a pushover, right?" Pam snarks in her ear, reaching to slip her hands in Lili's top bikini, "Maybe I should show your fans these sexy titties of yours, huh?"

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next