Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Scar Queen Kara Kane

Go down

Scar Queen Kara Kane Empty Scar Queen Kara Kane

Post by LuckyEights Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:53 am

Name: Kara Kane
Sex: Female
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Black
Height: 5'10
Weight: 171 lbs
Nationality: Japanese-American
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: "Mortified" by Wonder Brown

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Kara's game plan is using her powerful physique against opponents to overpower them and force them to submission. She's also not above using throws to fling opponents around like a rag doll if she must, but prefers to wear them down with slams and holds.
Style: Grappler (Utilizes her strength to fling and slam opponents around, or crush them into submission.)
Type: Powerhouse (Relies on brute force over all else to deal with adversities in the ring.)

Preferred Attacks: Slams, presses, and chops.

Preferred Matches: Prefers normal matches or submission styled matches, but is open to just about anything.

Endurance: *****
Strength: *****
Speed: **
Defense: ***
Technique: **

Favored moves:
Chokeslam
Giant Swing
Crossbody
Big Splash
Brain Buster
Powerbomb
Body Breaker

Finishing moves:
Thunder & Tornado (Powerbomb to Giant Swing) - Exactly how it sounds. After Kara's slammed an opponent with a powerbomb, she'll immediately grab hold of the legs and swing the victim around a few times before flinging them away. Alternatively, she can start with a giant swing and end with a powerbomb for an easy pinfall attempt.

Barbaric Queen (Gorrila Press) - When a victim is on the ground, Kara may stomp on them a few times to "tenderize" them before hoisting their whole body above her head. Afterwards, she'll slam the victim hard onto the mat before attempting an immediate pinfall.

Throne of Pain (Crossbody to Kinniku Buster) - A counter move. Kara will throw her body at a charging opponent in a crossbody splash, then pick them up from off the ground right into a Kinniku Buster. In this position, Kara will parade them around the ring as if the opponent had become their new trophy as they scream.

Characteristics

Appearance: Scar Queen Kara Kane 7027351749efae12c5a4c9cc55ed0fad86c9dcca

Personality: Kara can be described as something of a gentle giant outside of the ring with a pride of her strength and an obsession with staying as fit as possible. She tends to be quiet and reserved, though she doesn't mind the company of others. Kara's quick to lend a hand and doesn't think very much about what she has to sacrifice in doing so. However, she's also quick to lose her temper, falling into a state of silent fury that can turn out very violent when pushed too far. In the ring, however, all mercy is discarded as she uses her strength to force opponents to painful submissions. Expect Kara to sneak a peek over her shoulder during moments of victory to check if she's gone too far.

Past/History: Kara Kane wasn't always mild tempered unless provoked. In fact, there was a point in time where just about anything would set Kara off. Growing up, Kara was a magnet for violence, often getting into fights with whomever she could get her hands on just to relieve tension. After several incidence with the law, Kara was subjected to anger management facilities, where she learned of ways to keep her anger in check and relieve stress that didn't involve finding trouble. She soon found that she loved to work out, and that love eventually grew to an obsession to keep her body as physically solid as possible. While this certainly helped decrease violent tendencies, they were never truly sated as Kara found herself in a few skirmishes here and there. To combat this, Kara took up wrestling and joined the AFW federation to release her wrath the way she wants...by dominating others.

Fun Facts:
Kara has a name for each scar after whom she was fighting upon getting them. If she didn't get a scar when fighting them in the streets, it wasn't a good enough fight.
Kara's weakness is her proverbial funny bone; she's quick to laugh, especially at bad puns.
Kara owns a pet German shepherd named Hugo.

"I work hard to keep my body unstoppable. Try to take me down--I dare you."

AFW Information

Record: N/A
Wins: N/A
Losses: N/A
Draws: N/A

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes: