by acuya Today at 1:10 am

» Lucky vs. Lux: Anything Goes!
by Daaharu Today at 1:08 am

» Bridgette Lane
by Tarantulust Today at 12:34 am

» Breaking the Tension! Special - Pre-Elimination Chamber Interviews
by acuya Today at 12:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, kiranar, LunarWolf, Person, Tarantulust, TomboyTsuka

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:04 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Match or RP?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 am by Lotuswarrior

I'm just looking to do something while I wait for match replies. Really want to get some characters cemented a bit with a rival or some interactions with other characters here.

If anyone wants to do something hit me up.

Comments: 0

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 0

Samantha "The Behemoth" Sanders

Go down

Samantha "The Behemoth" Sanders

Post by Edmund on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:37 am

Name: Samantha Sanders
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210 lbs
Alignment: Face (But isn't afraid to use unconventional means to win)
Nationality: American
Entrance song:

Favored moves:
Piledrivers
Breast smothers
Standing Splashes
Top rope Splashes
Jabs
Clotheslines

Finisher:
The final countdown:
Samantha drags her opponent close to a turnbuckle before she climbs the turnbuckle, then she begins a countdown from five before jumping off the turnbuckle for a belly to belly splash.

Night Night:

Appearance:

Attire: Same as in pic, minus the headphones.

Past:
Samantha was born into poverty. Her father worked in the mines while her mother worked as a seamstress at a cleaners shop. They saved up just enough money to send her to school where she learned that she loved food. Every year, she would take cooking classes and baking arts. But every day, she was made fun of for her size and weight. She had to fight almost every time she walked home from school, most of the time when she didn't want to. She soon realized that she enjoyed fighting as well and joined the wrestling team. She took second place in the state and twelfth place in the country. She soon went on to work at a Burger king to help pay for her father's medical bill since he had developed miners lungs from the coal mine he use to work in. She found she wasn't making enough money, so she decided to put her wrestling to good use. She heard about the AFW in the local paper and decided to apply. She then got a spot as a wrestler and is now using each paycheck to keep her father alive and to pay for his insurance.

Personality:
She's a kind, sweet and gentle person who loves to eat and cook. She will fight if necessary, but will usually try to talk her way out of a fight. She's a sweet talker and usually uses this to convince the doctors to keep treating her father even though they think it's a lost cause. She loves food and animals and meat and can usually be seen at restaurants stuffing her face with ribs and steak before desert.

0-0-1
Wins:
Draws:
Losses:
Vs Valyn via The Rising Kill transitioned to a pinfall

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

View user profile

Back to top Go down