by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sofia vs Tsubame II (Hentai Humiliation Submission)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sofia vs Tsubame II (Hentai Humiliation Submission) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sofia vs Tsubame II (Hentai Humiliation Submission)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Looking at her docile opponent, Sofia's smile grew even more as she stood up straight. Perhaps it was time to end this match, but she had to do it in a grand scene. A way that would put no doubt in everyone's mind that she was the better of the two of them, despite what her record and previous match would suggest about her.

The situation and state that Tsubame was in, it gave Sofia free realm to do whatever she pleased to the woman in any way possible. Slowly getting down to her knees, Sofia would lay beside Tsubame as her legs would wrap around Tsubame's leg to pull it out and give the sobbing sex no form of defense, pressing her breasts into the side of her Japanese rival while her lips were but an inch away from the ear.

"Look at yourself, you've done a wonderful job for me just laying her and cumming for me whenever I want." she whispered to her as her hand slithered down to Tsubame's sex, giving it a slow rub start to reignite the sexual passion within Tsubame. "You should feel proud, not many girls can experience the pleasures of being a toy for a goddess."

Back to top Go down

Sofia vs Tsubame II (Hentai Humiliation Submission) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sofia vs Tsubame II (Hentai Humiliation Submission)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Tsubame moaned as she felt Sofia pressed herself against her while having her hand teasing her sex again, her womanhood felt pretty sensitive now that she couldn't help but to twitch around from the teasing. She could feel her cheeks as well as her body burning from listening to Sofia, who's feeling all high and mighty now after making a mess out of her.

It shouldn't end this way. This image wasn't in the picture of the brunette when she went into the match. She won before, so how could she ended up in such a pathetic state like this? Her heart racing from just thinking about it. Some part of her didn't mind this catastrophic result at all, but her fighter side was hurting. Bad.

"G-goddess... h-hell no..." she groaned. "Y-you... you cheated... I know it..." she said weakly between her panting and moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Tsubame still had the will for verbal resistance, but Sofia knew that she won the overall war against her. There was no way for her to turn this around on her, there was no possible way she believed. Her lips curled back into a smug smile at the insistence that Sofia cheated. "Me? Cheat? Why would I need to do that against a toy like you?" she responded, "Besides, how can you say that?" she started as she would attempt to slip a finger into Tsubame's sex.

"When your pussy is this wet? If I was cheating, it shouldn't be like this no?" she continued, trying to deny the fact that she indeed fact cheat. Or rather in her words, simply ensured that she was better. She would pump her finger in and out of Tsubame, getting her sexual elated once more and then with a cruel smile on her face would pull the finger out quickly from out of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:42 pm

"I-I'm not- a-aaahhh...!" Tsubame moaned instead as she felt Sofia slipped her fingers in and out her burning pussy in response to her accusation. "N-noo...! Aaahh...!"

Then before the stimulation could really build up, the blonde's digit was pulled away from her sex, causing her to twitch and groan. Her mind had undoubtedly occupied with pleasure that she was quickly turning docile again after that brief teasing. Rather than trying to stay on the point that Sofia was using underhanded tactics to overcome her resistance, she's now craving for more pleasure again!

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Sofia continued to enjoy every little detail that Tsubame gave her, the way her pussy was tingling and twitch after her finger pulled out of the wet sex. "Look at your pussy, it misses my finger. Isn't that cute?" she whispered into Tsubame's ear, "It misses the amazing touch of my finger, aching and wanting for it to come back. And you want it to don't you? You want to cum don't you?" she continued to whisper dirty things into Tsubame's ear.

"You want to be my dirty little toy, you love it even don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Tsubame was shuddering as she heard Sofia's whispering words, her womanhood seemed to tingle in agreement with what the blonde said even if she wanted to deny it. She wanted to feel those divine digits inside her again. She wanted to cum again even if she had so many orgasms already. It's as if she had gotten addicted to Sofia. She didn't want to admit it, not with the way she's been subdued. And yet, it felt so good to be in the girl's clutches, to be on the receiving end of her abuse, to be her plaything...

"N-no...! S-stop s-saying t-those s-sttufffss..." she shook her head weakly, trying to clear her mind from submissive thoughts to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Tsubame's denial only made Sofia want to prove her wrong even more as her finger snaked its way back towards Tsubame's sex, circling the outer edges of it. "Stop it you say? Your body says otherwise. Come on...just admit. And maybe I'll maybe you feel even more...amazing than ever before." she place emphasis on her last bit by moving in to Tsubame's ear so that her hot breath washed over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:23 pm

"Nnnhh...!" Tsubame moaned again as Sofia circled her finger around her sex, her body felt a sharp, pleasant jolt from the contact.

With her arousal piling up again, it became gradually harder to maintain the defiant consciousness of hers. The hot breath on her ear made the brunette twitched again, her lower half starting to wriggle, wanting to rub her sex on Sofia's finger a bit more. Tsubame would like to say that it was an involuntary action to the teasing of the blonde, but how long could she deny herself at this rate?

"Ooohh... I-I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:34 pm

"You're....you're what?" Sofia continued to tease her opponent as she continued to circle her finger around the sex.

Feeling Tsubame's crotch being pushed into her circling finger, she knew that she had Tsubame, she just needed a little more to push her. "I think you want to be....The Goddess Sofia's Toy. That has a nice ring to it." She said as she would re-position her other arm to wrap around Tsubame's body to form some sort of weird abdominal stretch to add into the uncomfortable position for Tsubame. "Say it for me. Say it for me and I'll reward you for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:41 pm

"Unnghh..." Tsubame groaned as Sofia shifted the position into some sort of an abdominal stretch position. "I..."

She gulped, part of her probably still realizing what she's going to say. Being in a highly aroused state, the urge to just give in to the blonde was hammering her remaining resistance, which would soon crumble. She couldn't take much more of this teasing, and the hold was definitely didn't make it any easier for her.

"I-I'm... I'm g-goddess... Sofia's t-toy..." she stammered, shuddering from hearing her own words in the submissive tone. "I surrender...! P-please make me cum... g-goddess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next