Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Edmund, kerflubble, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, RadiantKarna332, SimplyMoon, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

The wolf and the big sheep

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The wolf and the big sheep

Post by french Centaur on Tue May 24, 2016 7:21 am

Caleb is too proud to let the girl say that. He frowns at her. This discussion is rather distracting him. He's not really pinning her now, he just has his barefoot onto her chest.
« That was not my mistake, you just got lucky. No woman can beat me. You are at my feet now, and that's any woman's place. »

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:30 am

Wolfess would hear the golem's response and chuckled a bit loudly. Lukcy? Did he really just say that? She would give a pouting face and cooed, "Aww, look at zat. Ze big boy is now blaming Lady Luck for his "manly" troubles. Hmhmhmhm.." The other women who heard this would giggle to themselves as they agreed with her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:28 pm

What did she just say ? “Manly” ? Is that a pun ? It is not funny. Caleb frowns.
« “Manly” ?! »
He would move his foot to pin Wolfess' faceside with. The boy has still a great obvious erection. With the head of his opponent under his barefoot, he says :
« What do you mean by “manly troubles”, mmmh ? Cause you're the one in troubles here. »

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:32 am

Wolfess felt Caleb's foot get off of her body before getting on the side of her face. She would grunt in pain from the weight, but was still giggling over her own comment. She would reply, "Seriously? I zhought you knew, monsieur. I've been saying eet and you're denying ze truth as always. Oh well, I guess you'll never learn eef you keep zhis up."

At this point, there was nothing else for both fighters since the match is already over.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Caleb listens at what she says, but that doesn't help him to calm down.
« Denying the truth ? Denying what ? »
Caleb moves his foot, leaving her free, frowning at her.
« Are you mocking me ? Do you think you can beat me ? »

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:37 am

Wolfess would calm down after giggling for a while under Caleb's foot holding her for a while more. She only remained in a smirk as she looked into his eyes like a smart aleck and said, "I don't zhink I can beat you. I DID beat you, so I KNOW I can beat you." She began to rise up as she scoffed once more and said, "Are you seriously going around een circles just to deny all zhis? Anyway, you won and we're both even now. Merci for ze fight and I'm hoping we'll fight again soon."

With no further words, Wolfess smiled and gave a cute courtesy to Caleb in respect before leaving the ring with her head held high.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top