Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 18 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, CybeastGregarX, Harrier, JohnnyFlash, kagestar, Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Nelv, Person, PrizewellStar12, RJD, shanecawf, starvalentine, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

European muscles [COMPLETE]

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

European muscles [COMPLETE]

Post by french Centaur on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Caleb Golepodem VS Matilda Fischbach
Standard match with hentai : victory via pinfall or submission with hentai allowed

Caleb's theme echoes in the whole arena. The Golem is not a newcomer anymore, but his achievements are very low : not a mere victory until now. As soon as the match goes to hentai things, the proud Golem has a predicament. It's his weakness. But tonight, making the opponent cum first won't mean direct victory ; however it is still a great way to weaken the opponent and to perform a successfull 3-count pinfall. Caleb knows it. So what kind of strategy will he go through tonight ? Will he try it all powerhouse to overwhelm his female opponent ? Or will he try hentai moves to wear her down ?
Caleb is used to sexual attacks, and his opponent is a powerhouse among the girls of Tension. Hentai is a good choice, he thinks.
Wearing only his brown-beige boxer that let everyone see a nice bulge, he stands up barefeet in the ring and waits for his opponent.

Last edited by french Centaur on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: European muscles [COMPLETE]

Post by s3RAINity on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:09 pm

The marching voice can be heard as it quickly turns into a first verse of "Tanz mit Laibach" by Laibach hits the arena as the newcomer Matilda Fischbach walks to the arena without any pageant and fanfare just like the other female competitors. She wears her complete ring gear and looks so focused as ever as she enters the ring and goes face-to-face with the stud himself. She is tall that her eyes are meeting in almost vertical straight. The bell rings as Matilda still looking at the big guy up and down especially to the crotch area, he looks like having a more-than-10-inch cock that could easily wear her down. But Matilda only responded with a smirk.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Caleb notices that she takes a long look at his bulge. His form-hugging boxer exposes his cock, and even without any erection, everyone can guess that he has a big piece of malehood.
« You like what you see ? But you'll never touch it without my will. »
Caleb looks at her breasts. Because of her wrestling attire, he can't see her pussy. But she has big boobs and Caleb kinda likes it. He steps toward her and goes for a lock-up.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s3RAINity on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Matilda quickly goes to the back of Caleb as she locks her hands around Caleb's waist. Matilda can lift Caleb but not for too long as she quickly slams it aside with a classic Greco-roman grapple move and once he's down, She quickly mounts his back as she lies and spins her body around, trying to confuses her opponent a bit. "How you like me now, Herr Großerschwanz?!" She said with a strong German accent.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Matilda seems to take advantage of Caleb's slowness, moving behind him and lifting him up. Whow she's strong ! But the heavy boy can't be lifted up long, but it's enough for Matilda to bring him down on all his four.
Whilst he's on all his four, Caleb gets riden on his back by the girl. He tries to get free, a bit disoriented.
« Damn you ! »
He tries to stand up, and if he manages, he tries to throw a middle-kick.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s3RAINity on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:24 pm

The middle kick is not too effective as Matilda quickly rolls aside and then she quickly gives Caleb a high-angle Dropkick until he staggers to the corner.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Caleb knew Matilda would be strong, but he didn't expect her to be agile as well. She ducks aside his kick and retaliates with a dropkick. Caleb grunts and staggers backward. His back hits the turnbuckle. He looks at the girl, still quite disoriented.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s3RAINity on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Matilda then smirks to Caleb who looks overwhelmed with all of her offense as she takes a few steps back before she runs and charges Caleb with a crossbody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:45 pm

Caleb is disoriented, but not completely stunned. The Golem is a tough boy and he can endure more. He sees Matilda dashing at him, and ducks off from the turnbuckle. He looks at her, and if she staggers over him, he will try to send her to the mat with a Big Foot.

⇒ Sligwan
⇒ Yeldo
⇒ Jover
french Centaur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by s3RAINity on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Matilda jumps while Caleb moves aside, causing her to slam the turnbuckle so hard and making her staggers upon him. He then gives Matilda a hard Big Foot right to her face, Matilda then goes down

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top