by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Noroiko vs. Valentina - An Eyepatch Match!?

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Noroiko vs. Valentina - An Eyepatch Match!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Noroiko vs. Valentina - An Eyepatch Match!?

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:22 pm

After experiencing it herself quite heavily in her debut match (as well as quite a few following encounters), the wedgie was beginning to become one of Noroiko's more favored maneuvers, not at all for the humiliation aspect, but for the sharp, biting pain it could inflict on an already aching groin. Firmly grasping Valentina's swimsuit, the deranged chuuni licked her lips as she prepared to yank upwards, shivering with anticipation, only to have her foe suddenly spring up and bash Sayumi in the face with her skull.

"Nngaah!" the busty girl cried out in both pain and surprise as she snapped back upright. Once again in a position of vulnerability as she reeled from an unexpected attack on her face, Noroiko's staggered back a few steps, momentarily dazed and disoriented.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Noroiko vs. Valentina - An Eyepatch Match!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Noroiko vs. Valentina - An Eyepatch Match!?

Post by ScyldScefing Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Valentina felt the blow connect. Pain shot through her skull as the blow connected, and she winced to keep back the deep, intense sting, like a needle, that buried in the back of her head. Painful as it was, she at least had the consolation of knowing that her rival had it much worse.

She wanted quite badly to rub the back of her head, but there wasn´t time for that now. That freak she had for an opponent ate damage like a redneck ate KFC. She needed to do something definite to get the match in her rhyhtm, and he needed it fast.

Turning around, Tina decided that, with her rival reeling, the figure-4 lection had taught her that less is more, so she went down trying to hook her arms around Noroiko´s knees, then pulling up. If she managed that, she´ll be standing and grabbing her legs, while she was prone and in the perfect position to pass a leg over and move into a Boston Crab.

If she didn´t, she´d be left hugging her legs like a toddler hugged her mama´s. She was quite unlikely to be inclined to tenderness by it, though... so better if she got it right.

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Just as Noroiko senses were coming back to her, she suddenly felt her legs pulled out from around the knees, unceremoniously dumping the busty chuuni on her back. "Ghhhhk...!"

She instinctively struggled, not entirely sure what was to come as she was rolled over onto her belly. Alas, Noroiko was quick to find out as Valentina pulled her up into a Boston Crab, arcing her spine painfully. Her impressive breasts pressed down against the canvas, and her short skirt succumbing to gravity and giving a very clear view of her silky black panties beneath, the wild sadomasochist moaned, squirming and clawing at the mat as her foe worked her submission hold.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Tina grinned as she felt her butt nestle nicely in the small of Noroiko´s back. Got you now, you little bitch- she thought triumphantly. Let us see how relentless could she be with her working her submission magic on her.

Not so talkative now, sis? How was that part that you said, it was really cool. Something about knowing true pain? Something like this? she said, arching her back to put more pressure on her rival. It worked like a charm. The purple-haired little freak moaned and clawed at the mat like a kitty scratching a hemp rope roll. At one point, she struggled so violently that her skirt- not the most combat-worth garb, to be sure, slid past the point of no return. offering and unexpected bonus for the sore eyes.

Oho, girl. Black underwear. Why... naughty, naughty. I think this merits some punishment, wouldn´t you agree? Oh, of course you would. Not like it´d matter if you didn´t anyways

Tina lifted her butt slightly, readying herself to arch her back again, only from a higher point this time, to put even more pressure on the leg muscles, and inadvertedly giving her rival wiggle room to try something, in case she could conjure an idea up before she went through with her own one...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:54 am

Noroiko groaned even louder as Valentina continued to work her hold, painfully bending the chuuni's spine. Her usual battles were wild, vicious brawls, so getting tied up in a submission hold was a pretty rare occurrence for Sayumi. That said, it wasn't as though she disliked it...

"Ooooouuhhhh... Is that the best you can dooo...?" Noroiko moaned out, relishing the tingling pain shooting down her spinal cord. Shifted over to her masochist side again, she managed to turn her head just barely enough to look up at Valentina from the corner of her eye. "Maybe I should thank you for getting that small kink out of my back...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Oho. Still got plenty of spunk left in ya, eh? Good. I like that. Makes the whole thing more interesting. Ok, if you got time to think witty remarks, I´m clearly not entertaining you enough.

Tina loosened her grip on one of the legs and pushed it to the ground, turning the hold into a half crab, but leaving her other hand free. From her position, Noroiko´s hips slightly raised above the ground, presented an interesting target.

My tits still tingle a bit from a while ago. Thought I´ll return the favour. Don´t thank me, missus, I´m just doing my job...

With that, Valentina raised her now free hand and, taking aim for the japanese girl´s crotch, exposed from the posture, took a swing, trying to land a good, solid slap on her panty-clad privates...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:16 am

Feeling Valentina lessen the pressure on her hold, even releasing one of her legs, Noroiko scoffed, "Getting tired already, weakling? I've faced small animals more threatening thaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

The busty chuuni let out a shriek as the silvery-haired girl's palm slapped hard into her tender womanhood, causing her whole body to convulse with agony (and pleasure). Taking a moment to catch her breath, Noroiko just let out a strained laugh, continuing to taunt Valentina, "Ahahah... Not bad, but that's still nothing compared to any of the other creature's I've faced here!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Valentina smirked when she saw the reaction. Now, that had been satisfying. For once, she´d managed to shut up the little bitch and make her cry like a little girl. She could get accustomed oto that. And judging from her fast, shallow breathing, it looked like she could also, the little perv...

Still got enough air to blabber, do you? Well, I guess that means I'm not giving you enough to think about. Don't you worry your cute purple pumpkin about that, I can easily fix that all night long...

Tina settled herself, her hand grabbing at the free leg and pushing it to one side, to force Noroiko to open up and expose herself further, before throwing her arm back and landing another harsh, ill-willed slap right over the one she had just delivered.

We can make this the easy way or the hard one. Be a good girl and graciously admit defeat. You ain't going nowhere from where I have you, and if you keep refusing to submit, maybe I'll just take those panties off and see how you like that now. Although maybe you're already secretly hoping I will, don´t you, you little pervert?- teased the american girl, emboldened past prudence by the feeling of power over her rival...

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Noroiko shrieked as Valentina repeated her slap, a sharp stinging pain once more shooting through her womanhood. Continuing to writhe in her foe's grasp, the sadomasochist was reveling in her current situation, although the threat of losing her panties certainly gave her pause. Sure it was far from the first time, but she still had some semblance of shame as a girl...

"F-fool! Y-you'll only aggravate me further!" the busty chunni proclaimed from her compromising position, starting to try and kick out of Valentina's grasp. "My thirst is still far from sated!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by ScyldScefing Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Oh, I will, will I? Well, seeing as I don't think you'll be able to do jack shit about it, I think I can take the risk of you getting very aggravated, honey...

Tina delivered a curt, quick slap back on Noroiko´s ill-treated privates to pacify her, and then leaned in, stretching her arm to grab at the undergarment.

As usual, overconfidence made her sloppy, however. She didn´t worry to check on her grip of Noroiko after the bout of kicking she went through, simply assuming she got her, and eager to make well on her threat after the pause in her words told her that the other girl would really  not want that. Weakened by her unexpectedly violent struggle and further by Tina readjusting her body, the grip on the japanese girl's trapped leg was, maybe, now just enough for her to kick free- which would leave the white haired girl in a blind spot for a second if she did... not a good position to be.

ScyldScefing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next