Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils

2 posters

Go down

Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils Empty Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 pm

The twins loitered around the locker room, trying to look casual in their pocket of lockers as random other women went by. They had a reputation of sorts, and people avoided them when they could. It wasn't that they were dangerous, per se, just annoying. They were just troublesome.

"When did she say she'd be here again?" Cassie asked, laying on her back on a bench.
"Again, three," Lily sighed. "Remember, Cass. She's 'big sis' now. Or Sister Sinister. But she sounded pretty sure she wanted to hide who she was, so no blabbing."
Cassie nodded from her back. "Okay. It's like pretend. It's fun that way."
Lily smiled at her sister and awaited her 'elder.' They were going to have much more fun in their future, far as she could tell.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils Empty Re: Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 pm

The sound of heels could be heard clacking against the tile flooring as 'Sinister' approached the place she had mentioned she would meet the two. She smiled at them, already in her costume, and posed for the two.

"Well? What do you think?"

Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils SisterSinistercopy.jpg

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils Empty Re: Nadya, Lily, and Cassie: Three Little Devils

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:29 am

"Boobs..." Cassie said dimly, pointing with wide eyes.
Lily nodded, a bit stunned herself. "Yea... I noticed..."
The leather clung to her like a second skin, and buckles over her flesh somehow made her look even more nude than without them.

"The straps are good..." Lily murmured, as though resenting how much she really approved of the costume.
"Mmhm," Cassie said, wiping a bit of drool away. "And you've actually got a tail! We never thought of that. Or horns. Heck, we barely got wings, and we only wear em sometimes."
"We're not literal devils, Cassie," Lily huffed. "We're more in the spirit of devils. Y'know, mischief and power and stuff. And devils are supposed to be sneaky, so that's what we're like. Hiding our power in our adorable bodies."

She looked Nadya up and down and swallowed. "But yea... yea, it'll work good."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 am

Nadya chuckled as they approved her costume and did a turn around for the two once. "Hehe, I'm glad. So what should we do now, hmm?" She asked, stepping towards them and put an arm on each of their shoulders.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am

"You called US!" Lily insisted. "We thought you had something to do. I dunno, like some jerks to hassle or some kinda prank to pull or a kinky scheme or match or somethin." She thought for a minute, marked with her usual obvious rubbing of her chin. "Come to think of it, if you don't have any of those planned, that's my suggestion.
"Let the newby choose!" Cassie cheered.
"Sure. Let's see what you can do, and what sort of new tone you'll set for our team. But we can veto. That's our senior powers," Lily said, though she really didn't have anything better in mind... not right away, anyway.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 pm

(I... honestly don't have a clue where to go from here.)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 am

((ha! similar boat we're in. er, could grab one of either of our other characters to hassle, or grab a third player and theirs, tag team preferable but not needed. could use the pain princesses i suppose, though fear them being too alike the devils to some degree..))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

(Maybe you could find a third party to bring in with this just to test out how well they work together or something. We... really should've thought this out beforehand)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

So goes my life. i'll start up something on the notice board, i suppose, unless you've got a particular candidate in mind

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 pm

(Nah, go right ahead.)

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down