by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki!

2 posters

Go down

Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! Empty Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki!

Post by YOLO Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:36 am

Ren was backstage in a locker room that had been designated for her, just relaxing in a chair and studying her opponent's stats before her match. She'd been called and told that she had a match in Tension's arena that night for one reason or another. She was a bit curious about it, having not been in a mixed match before, even with all of her experience of wrestling.- "Hm..." She hummed slightly to herself. Not only was it a mixed match, it was a TLC match combined with a submission match, two of her favorite styles of matches. She grinned to herself and then stood up, downing a bottle of water before running out of the room and making her way to the ring. Her music hit once she was there, and she ran out, waving to the fans with a huge grin before making her way down to the ring, sliding into it and standing up, making her way to each corner, climbing up each one and waving to the audience at all four corners of the arena, before making her way to a corner close to the ramp and sitting on the top turnbuckle lazily, waiting for her opponent, staring down the ramp with a smile.

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! Empty Re: Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki!

Post by kamina_tamotsu Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:37 am

"AieeeeYAHHHHHHH!" Kyo hollered as he rushed down the hallway, nearly taking his own head off from another wrestler as he rounded the corner. He can't believe he had dozed off. "AHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAA!" The boy cried out again as he heard his music played in the distance. This match was NOT starting off on a good footing for him.

His music played for another 30 seconds before he busted out into the arena, visibly panting and heaving, Kyo made his way to the ring in the form of a slow jog; not really paying much attention to the cheering crowd. His face was beat red with thoughts of the stigma of being late to a match. Climbing into the ring, he hauled himself to the nearest corner and leaned against it. He already seemed out of it...like he had just been through a TLC submission match. It was only then he noticed his opponent, a girl. Going wide-eye for a moment, as it caught him off guard, he leaned over from his corner to stare at the girl. "Oh.....hello!? Are you my opponent?"

Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3ccSubmission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! Empty Re: Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki!

Post by YOLO Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:54 am

She sat there and watched calmly, listening to her opponent's music once it popped. ...Then blinked as nothing happened. She tapped her chin softly and tried to figure out just what was going on. Maybe her opponent had bailed at the last second for some reason? She waited until she finally saw her opponent rushing down to the ring, noticing the boy's nervousness at the fact that he had been late. She giggled at him as he didn't seem to even know where he was or what was going on, then she tilted her head to one side as he seemed almost surprised to see that she was standing there. "Well, I'm not quite holding a microphone, so I don't think I'm the ring announcer. I'm not sitting at the commentary table, so I'm probably not the commentator." She was mostly teasing him, smiling softly. "So yes, I am your opponent. I see that you're a tad bit late...I may have to punish you for it." She winked cutely at him, with a gentle, calm smile.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:16 am

Kyo blinked wide-eyed and in utter bewilderment, catching onto the undeniable level of her sarcasm, atleast if felt like ti was to him. "Eh...heh...ah..yah..." Kyo rubbed the back of his head. He would continued to blink at this girl's playful demeanor. "Uh....uh....although I am sorry for being late...I would rather not be uh...punished." Kyo gulped, thinking her "punishment" meant some strange BDSM type of punishment.

"Uh...well...Its uh...nice to meet you. My name is Kyo! I look forward to taking you on!" Kyo sprung out in a timid yet enthusiastic tone. Timid was something Kyo certainly perpetuated, but it was almost like shroud over his more confident and even cocky attitude. While Kyo had not been through many matches, and his rap sheet showed that he had lost most of the matches he had been in, the boy true skill had been left untested. Perhaps it would be Ren that would draw that out in this match...while showing that Kyo was an indeed formidable...and perhaps deadly opponent.

Hearing the bell snap, Kyo blinked as he shifted down into a stance. Looking at his opponent he smiled a bit. "Well...I guess they are going to be wanting a pretty rough match with us kicking the crap out of each other huh....uhh....?" Kyo stuttered for a moment. "Oh yah...what's your named?" He asked.

Submission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3ccSubmission-TLC match! Kyo Shin vs Ren Hitasaki! Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:19 am

She smiled a bit and laughed as he noticed her quite obvious sarcasm. "Don't worry, I'll just be powerbombing you into a table or two. Or more." She then hopped off of the turnbuckle and bounced up and down on her feet. "I'm Ren Hitasaki, and I look forward to putting you through some tables." She hadn't been in many matches, either, and the few she had been in, she'd lost nearly every one. She hoped to be able to show that she could take on any sort of opponent that was thrown at her, like a true champion would be able to, but instead she'd either just lost her touch or the people in the AFW were a lot better than those that she'd faced back in Oklahoma. She heard the bell ring and assumed her normal stance, then moved in for a collar-and-elbow lock-up. If Ryo would accept, she'd then try to quickly pull him into a side-headlock, tightening her arm around his neck as if trying to pop his head right off.

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:30 am

Kyo blinked at Ren as the two of them squared off immediately after the bell sounded. Lowering his stance as she moved in, Kyo lurched up and locked up with Ren. "Grrr...Ah!?" Kyo gasped. Thinking she was going for a test of strength, the boy would find himself in a side headlock. He felt the side of his head press into her breast, although the nicety of the feeling wouldn't last long as he felt the squeeze. "Oooughh...ooo!" Kyo said as he gripped Ren's waist and tried to pick her up. If he was successful, he would try and fall backwards with the hope that the landing would jar Ren enough to let go.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:16 pm

She grinned a bit and heard the surprise in Kyo's voice, then she'd feel him attempting to pick her up. She wasn't very heavy, so it made it kind of easy for him to lift her up, then she fell backwards with him, although she managed to try to shift herself to land on top of him. If she was successful, she'd try to press at least one knee to his stomach, if not both.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:38 am

Kyo beamed with the success of lifting her. She was really...light. Almost too light. "Keh....!" It would surprise the boy how fast they were falling back, so much that he loosened his grip up just a bit. He would regret that subconscious action as he felt her twist in his hold. As they landed, he felt her knees sink into his stomach. Eyes widening, Kyo let out a guttural "GUhhhOooooooooooooooo!" As the air exited out his mouth. Disconnecting from Ren, he rolled a few away from the girl and clutched his stomach. "Owowowowowowowowow!"

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:37 am

Well, instead of Ren winding up flat on her back, writhing in pain, her wiggling to try to adjust herself had succeeded and she'd wound up with both knees in Kyo's gut instead of only one, although it did make him let go of her and roll away in pain. "Sorry about that..." She grinned a bit and stood up, walking over to him and grabbing his arm, as if to help him up, but instead of just simply helping him to his feet, once he was up she then leaped up, letting go of his arm and then kicking towards his body. If successful, her feet would connect with his face and chest, drop kicking him backwards towards the ropes.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down