by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd Empty Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:38 am

A familiar theme began to play over the speakers in the Friction arena, and the crowd soon burst into loud cheers as a brightly smiling Julia Rogers burst through the curtain onto the stage! The cowgirl of the Higurashi dojo was wearing her usual ring gear, complete with her crimson mask, and the Entropy Championship resting over her shoulder. After two intense wars over this belt, it felt simply exhilarating to finally walk into the arena carrying it as her own! ...Even if it wasn’t entirely hers yet, though she aimed to change that soon enough. But that was business for Avalanche. Tonight, the blonde luchadora had something else on her mind...

Quickly skipping down the ramp, high fiving as many fans as she could along the way, Julia hopped onto the apron and ascended to the top of the nearest corner, then hoisted the belt up proudly overhead, smiling from ear to ear as she looked out over the cheering crowd. She then dropped down lightly into the ring on her feet, before holding a hand out over the ropes to ask for a mic. Once one was handed to her, she moved out to the middle of the ring while lifting it to her lips.

“WOO! What’s up, Tokyo?!” she called out, drawing a fresh but brief wave of cheers from the audience. “It’s been...an interesting road these last few months, but DAMN it feels good to finally be standin’ here holdin’ this belt! Now, I know I ain’t the only gal with a claim on this right now. And Alaina, I know you’re watchin’ right now, and I want ya to listen real good.” Her expression grew less cheery, and the degree of her seriousness was quite noticeable as she spoke. “Very few people know as well as I how hard you’ve worked to get where ya are. And after all we’ve been through this last year, there’s not a person in the world I’d rather share a championship with. But Alaina, this belt ain’t meant to be shared. There can only be one true Entropy Champion. And I love ya girl, but at Avalanche, I’m gonna show ya that that person is me.”

She paused for a moment to let that sink in before getting back on track. “But in the meantime, there’s somethin’ else I wanna do. One thing me and Alaina both understand is what this here title’s all about: Opportunity. Whether it’s an up-and-comer tryin’ to get on the map like I was, a veteran lookin’ to show they’ve still got what it takes to run with the pack, or anywhere in between, this belt represents opportunity for wrestlers across the roster in a way nothing else does! And while Avalanche will be one helluva opportunity for both me and Alaina, neither of us made that happen. That was our general manager’s decision. But before Avalanche, I wanna take some time to use my right as a holder of this belt to offer that opportunity to a lucky someone.” Now the crowd was catching on to the point, and Julia’s smile returned as she continued.

“Someone’s gonna have a shot at this right here,” she said, holding up the Entropy Championship, “tonight! Right here, right now!” The crowd immediately went into another frenzy of excited cheers at Julia’s announcement. “And before I name the challenger, let me make somethin' clear.” She looked toward the entranceway, addressing her challenger-to-be-named. “You beat me tonight, you’re not only getting a claim on this title, but you also get my spot in the Entropy Championship match at Avalanche. If that doesn’t sound like the opportunity of a lifetime, then I don’t know what else would.” she said. The audience once again began to shout out in excitement, eager to find out who Julia would name as her opponent!

Last edited by LARIATO on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd Empty Re: Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 am

Once Julia was finished, a new theme began to play. Out from the back stage stepped a red head with a big grin and bigger boobs, dressed in a tailored school girl outfit and red scarf.

She waved to the crowd with one hand as she walked, lifting the other hand that held up the microphone. "Well, you won't have to think too hard about it, ok? That decision was made a while ago. Julia, oh, unfortunate, ugly, Julia, I hope that you enjoyed having that belt for half a second because at Avalanche, the only thing you'll be getting to do is watch your "bestie" get herself a one way ticket to the hospital you're about to head to."

Allie struck a pose, pointing the microphone at Julia, while her free hand ran smoothly along her curves.

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd Empty Re: Entropy Co-Championship Match: Julia Rogers (C) vs Syd

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:36 am

Just when Julia was about to announce her chosen challenger for tonight’s match, she was interrupted by music she didn’t recognize. But she watched curiously as a woman just as unfamiliar to her as the music took the stage, and she listened even more curiously as the redhead spoke.

When the girl finished, Julia raised an eyebrow, genuinely surprised by her words. But curiosity quickly took back over, and a grin spread on Julia’s lips as she moved to lean her front against the ropes while holding the mic to her lips again. “Gotta admit, that’s pretty damn bold of ya. But where I come from, if ya got somethin’ like that to say to someone, ya don’t stand so far away when ya say it. What’s your name, anyway? Don’t think I’ve seen ya around before.”

Still, there was something interesting about this woman. She wasn’t who Julia had intended to name - hell, she didn’t know what the girl’s name even was - but she was liking the idea more and more by the second. “If you’re so sure of yourself, then c’mon down here and put your money where your mouth is!” she said, then backed up toward the middle of the ring again, giving Allie room to come enter the ring if she was serious about challenging Julia tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 am

Allie never stopped smiling despite Julia's implication of cowardice. Well, she was right. Allie knew perfectly well that Julia could kick her ass up and down the ring and not break a sweat. She was definitely keeping her distance for a reason, but her smile never faded.

"Oh, meeeee?" She said, pressing her hand into her big tits and batting her eyelashes. "You might not know it, but I think you'll have trouble forgetting it soon enough." She said as she began to stroll down towards the ring until she was standing at the apron.

"So, it's put up or shut up?" She said as she stepped up the ramp and slipped into the ring, taking her time while she was bent over. "Well, I'm not one for shutting up personally, so if that's a deal breaker..." She then laughed. "I know it won't be." She said as she stepped up towards Julia and stood right in front of her, glancing upward a bit to meet the southern girl's eyes, still smiling widely. She extended her hand.

"I've come to add one more reason to hide your ugly face behind that stupid mask!" Allie chirped. "The shame of losing something that's not even really YOURS!" Allie winked at Julia and then dropped her microphone. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you my name! It's Allie! Allie Parker!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Julia couldn’t help but chuckle as Allie took her time getting through the ropes, particularly when a man not far out in the crowd who just happened to have a perfect view gave a loud whistle. But once the girl was in and standing face to face with her, it was right back to business.

The cowgirl continued grinning as she listened to the more bold words from the girl. That is, until she revealed her name. Then surprise overtook her expression for a moment. Did that mean what Julia thought it meant? “Parker?! Wait a minute, are you related to Taylor??” Now that she thought about it, she could see some resemblance between Allie and Taylor. But was that enough to justify an assumption? Though the more she thought about it, the more her grin came back. Julia had often thought of what it’d be like to have a match against Taylor. This wasn’t Taylor, of course, but somehow simply the possibility of her being related to her mentor was more than enough to really peak Julia’s interest.

The crowd was loudly cautioning Julia against shaking Allie’s hand. But this was a rare instance in which she hardly even noticed them. “Ya know, if Taylor had said any of that shit, I already know she’d have what it takes to back it up. Lets see if you’ve got it too.” she said, before dropping her microphone as well before shaking Allie’s hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:41 pm

The crowd shouted warnings at Julia, but not just about shaking Allie's hand. A tall, blank-faced, silver-haired girl strode through the crowd, not even trying to hide. She didn't need to.

Syd stepped over the barricade and slipped into the ring behind Julia while the girl was still talking to Allie, and walked up to her back. She noticed that Allie didn't look away from Julia, never looked past her at Syd, so as not to give away the surprise, which was actually pretty smart, at least for Allie. Then Syd wrapped her arm around in front of Julia's neck and bent her sharply backwards.

"Idiot."

She dropped suddenly and smashed Julia's upper back over her knee while the crowd booed. There was a slight twinkle in her red eyes when she glanced up at Allie.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Allie shook Julia's hand properly, giving her a dainty shake and never once removing her smile. She didn't have to look to where Syd was to know she would be there. She was always there. As fickle as Syd seemed to Allie, she was dependable in the arena which was what Allie cared most about.

"Oh, you won't be facing me."

Allie spoke devilishly as she watched Syd appear behind Julia like some apparition to pull the masked girl down to Hell.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:10 pm

Julia never even noticed the lone figure making her way through the crowd and sneaking into the ring. Even as she stood there and shook Allie’s hand, nothing hinted to the cowgirl that someone was standing right behind her. And the sudden news that Allie wouldn’t be her opponent after all was confusing to say the least.

“Huh?” she asked with a puzzled expression, but right then an arm suddenly wrapped around her neck from behind and yanked her down backwards, causing the Entropy Champion ship to fly out of her grip and off to the side. “What the-- GAH!!” she cried out as a knee sharply drove right into her back, then immediately writhed and kicked about in pain while rolling away from the two women, coming to rest on her front by the nearest set of ropes.

An unfortunate ref had slid into the ring just before the ambush in anticipation of a match, which she now wasn’t sure was even happening. The perplexed girl threw quick, nervous glances at all three women before hurrying around to Julia, but wisely staying far enough away to avoid Allie or Syd just to be on the safe side. “Do you still--”

“Ring the damn bell!” Julia shouted while dismissively waving a hand at the ref, before grabbing onto the ropes with one hand to try to pull herself up while the other nursed her back. She had a feeling neither Allie or her actual challenger would care one bit for the sentiment, but the luchadora still wanted to show she wasn’t about to back down from this fight, even after being blindsided. Regardless, the bell rang and the match was underway, with the defending co-champ already vulnerable and on the defensive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:32 am

Allie chuckled as Julia's hand was ripped from their dainty shake. She nodded as her eyes met Syd's. She was surprised, however, that Julia still wanted the title match even after the attack. Things were turning out quite well for the young red head.

Allie slipped out of the ring and leaned against the apron. "Kill her, Syd." She said in a low tone. "I want that gold."

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:26 am

Syd stalked after Julia while the masked luchadora rolled away to the ropes. Whatever she was thinking, whatever she felt, her face showed none of it, as if she thought and felt nothing and would automatically walk Julia down and destroy her.

While the girl struggled to right herself, Syd grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her legs off the mat, pulling her back to stretch her body out in the air between Syd and her own grip on the ropes. She drew one leg back before punting the toe of her boot into the middle of Julia's back, and then dropped the cowgirl entirely.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next