by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Things You've been Missing

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Things You've been Missing - Page 2 Empty Re: The Things You've been Missing

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 am

"Well it's..." Azami began to say something to reply Marisa's words, only to pause almost as soon as she started. "I think I just got a bit burnt out after the whole thing with the belt..." she looked away for a bit.

Winning the hentai title undoubtedly was one of the best things that happened in her life, it just everything seemed to go downhill from that point. Perhaps the stress had already built up before the big day and just took its time to erupt once the whole thing had settled down. Whatever the case was, Azami ended up not really feeling the whole wrestling thing again for some reason. She'd like to think that she's been gradually recovering since then, but she wasn't sure if that's the case.

"Maybe everything just happened a bit too fast, I don't know."

Back to top Go down

The Things You've been Missing - Page 2 Empty Re: The Things You've been Missing

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 am

The model nodded as Azami spoke, letting the other woman voice her thoughts.

"Having one of the AFW's belts is certainly no picnic. Especially the main AFW title." she said. "It can sort of make you lose sight of things. It can also turn into an obsession. The desire to have it around your waist as a symbol of being the best."

She sighed.

"I thought winning the title was the hardest part." Marisa went on. "But no...losing it was. When you beat me for the title, it left me feeling lost. I didn't even know if I wanted to come back to the AFW after that. And again after losing to Natasha...it was maddening."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 am

Azami wasn't sure what to say to Marisa, especially since most likely played a part in the model's slump after the title match between them. She hadn't gone through the defeat phase and it already seemed like a bit too much for her as it was, so maybe the whole thing that happened afterwards could be considered as some sort of a blessing in disguise.

"I guess that'd be hard to take," she said to Marisa. "So how come are you getting excited about returning to the ring again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:27 am

"Well, it took me a while to see, and longer to admit, but the title made me lose sight of the real reason I'm in the AFW in the first place." Marisa answered. "I love erotic wrestling. Sexfights. Hentai matches. Whatever names there are for what I compete in. There is no greater rush that putting your body and your will against someone else's in the most intimate of contests."

The model smiled as she continued to speak softly to Azami.

"The look in someone's eyes as their body gets hotter, closer to cumming, even though she knows it means she's getting closer to being defeated by me. Their voice as they moan from the delights I'm showing them, but also struggle against the rising tide of lust that's awakening in them. Like I said, there is no thrill like being in a hentai match. Even when I'm the one that's moaning, trying to hold back and not cum even though the Moon Princess's fingers feel so amazing inside me, I like what I do."

Marisa gave Azami a wink as she used the other woman's wrestling nickname and recounted a moment from their match together before clearing her throat and being serious.

"So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, everyone has a reason why they're in the AFW. Something that goes beyond belts and titles. I think you just need to remember yours." the platinum haired woman explained.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:40 am

Marisa's words almost felt like an arrow hitting bullseye inside of Azami. The girl's description about what she loved in erotic wrestling made her blushed slightly, as she's imagining herself to be one of Marisa's victim for a brief moment, something she had experienced first hand during their match. When the model used her nick name in her next part of explanation, her blush became deeper and she waved a playful, dismissive hand to the girl.

"Oh you... s-stop teasing me like that..." Azami said with a little laugh. "But you do have a point..." she added afterwards, smiling a bit. "Even so... It still feels like I'm not all that ready to return to the ring..."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:50 am

Marisa stirred her drink as Azami replied.

"Well, I'm not going to try and rush you to get back into the ring. Really the only person that knows when you're ready is you." the model said. "But, it also seems like a shame to let talent like yours just sit about and waste away. When it comes to erotic wrestling, you're certainly one of the most talented in our league. Perhaps what you need is a...kind of reminder, of sorts. Something to see if that something that made you want to join up with the AFW in the first place is still there...."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Azami took a sip of her drink while listening to what Marisa said. She had to say she's quite honored to have someone on the model's caliber to praise her like that. Her cheeks remained blushing for a bit. Then she felt a bit curious with what the woman said afterwards.

"A reminder?" she leaned in a bit closer to Marisa. "Do you have... something in mind, perhaps?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:44 pm

"I do, actually." Marisa said softly back, with a wink. "But, it can't be done here. Well, it could, but we would arrested pretty quickly."

She took a long swallow from her glass, draining the drink, before continuing. Her cheeks were tinged with a slight bit of red from the alcohol...

"You need to finish your drink, and then come with me. My place isn't too far from here, a short walk really." the model said, taking out her credit card and beckoning to the bartender.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Azami chuckled at what Marisa said. She finished her drink quickly and paid for her drink after the model, feeling a growing excitement inside her as she tried to figure out what the woman was planning. The warmth on her cheeks wasn't just caused by alcohol, she was sure about that.

"Lead the way, Marisa-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:33 pm

True to her word, Marisa's apartment building wasn't far from the bar, of the AFW arena for that matter. The two women walked for about ten minutes before coming a tall, skyrise tower that contained luxury apartments. The American and the modeling agency she had formed were both more than a little successful, which allowed Marisa to live fairly well.

The two rode the elevator to the top floor, where Marisa's apartment was located. Opening the door for Azami, the Japanese woman would be greeted with a large living room, that had a massive window that looked out into the Tokyo skyline.

Letting Azami enter first, she guided the Asian through the living room to a small stairway that led up to where her bedroom was. A large bed sat in the center, and the windows here also looked out to the same view. Marisa went to the small desk near her bed, where a bottle of red wine sat to a single glass. Filling it until it was full, the model drank about half the glass's wine before offering the rest to the elegant Japanese woman.

"Azami, every time we've been with each other, it's always been....restricted." she said with a sultry smile, coming close to the Moon Princess to offer the glass, her bust brushing lightly against the Asian's. "In a little shower stall, or in the ring with some sort of gimmick-y rules. I think...what you might need, is a chance to really cut loose. To use all of your body, and skills on someone, and have them do the same in return."

She leaned close to Azami, her lips coming ever so close to the other woman's without touching.
"I'm talking about sex, Tsuki. Passionate and hot, and full of orgasmic bliss, until one of us can no longer go on."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next