Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Abbey Abraxas

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Abbey Abraxas - Page 10 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Abbey Abraxas

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Clyde's eyes shot wide with dread when Abbey's foot stepped between his legs, a look of horror very prominent when he realized what she might be trying. He didn't even waste his breath responding to Abbey as he instantly squirmed and fought for some kind of freedom, watching her cutely wink at him before she started turning him over! The crowd immediately gasping, realizing what Abbey was going for!

"S-Shit! No! N-Nhh!" He struggled and fought before being turned over into Abbey's own sharpshooter!

"AAAAUUUGHHH!!!" Clyde howled in agony, his abused back having already taken so much punishment and the sharpshooter was breaking him harder! Feeling like he was going to snap in two! He squirmed and thrashed violently from the center of the ring, unable to move an inch as the crowd erupted around him in a frenzy. The battered and wounded Texan couldn't struggle for long before he finally reached his limit, repeatedly slamming his palm on the mat and succumbing to the painful hold. The crowd erupting into both gasps and cheers as the wily cowboy tapped to his submission hold!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Abbey Abraxas - Page 10 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Abbey Abraxas

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:47 am

Abbey smiled as she locked in the hold. She was pretty sure that the Texan wasn't going to be able to fight back much more and the submission came fairly quickly after she locked in the hold. The blonde quickly untangled herself from Clyde as the bell rang and stood next to the ref, beaming as her hand was held up and the crowd roared.

Abbey nodded with approval. Clyde had given her more of a workout than she had expected, but that was ok. The match was fun and as far as she knew there were no hard feelings. At least, not on her end.

Once the referee let go of her hand, Abbey took a few steps forward and stood over Clyde. She lowered her arm and offered him a hand. "Good match, Dusty Trails." Abbey said with a bright grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:52 am

The bell rang and Clyde felt his legs drop to the mat hard, defeat had sunk into him and his pride stung a little. He quickly reached for his aching lower back as he heard Abbey's theme being played while the crowd cheered for her, he couldn't even remember the last time he tapped out and he felt bad about losing... But at the same time, he wasn't upset either. He had no regrets, he gave it his all and Abbey beat him fair and square. He just hoped he gave her as much of a challenge as she did to him.

He felt like he had pins and needles in his spine. But he fought through the pain and tried to get up until Abbey's shadow loomed over him. He looked up and saw that infectious bright grin,  her words so pleasant he had to smile back.

"Yeah... Good match... You're pretty dang good!" He muttered through the strain to give Abbey his hand, letting her pull him up to his feet where he'd stagger a bit on his feet before he adjusted himself, trying to stand side to side with Abbey before raising up her hand, pointing at her with his free finger, earning another round of applause for Abbey, a wrestler that Clyde certaintly respected.

"Ma'am... You sure gave me one helluva match... You gon have ta' show me that sharpshooter reversal!" Said Clyde through tired, panting breaths as he gave Abbey a playful punch in the arm.

Last edited by Lobo on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:19 am

"I sure am!" Abbey said as she helped Clyde up. She blushed as Clyde held his hand up and shook her head. She giggled as he called her ma'am and looked at him. "Haha, ma'am? What's up with that? I'm not an old lady." She said and slugged him back a little harder, teasing him with a wink.

"Just called me Abbey!" She said as she turned to leave. "I can show you sometime. It's not so hard." She paused. "For me." She teased again. "Well, see you around, Dusty Trails. It was fun. You're not so bad yourself!" She chirped as she exited the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10