» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No Ordinary Love

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

No Ordinary Love - Page 5 Empty Re: No Ordinary Love

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:20 am

Nikolette was flooded with her own torrent of hot juices as her blonde lover orgasmed in sync with her. She opened her mouth to swallow as much of it as she could, feeling the slickness as Gwendolyn's sex mashed hard against her face for a long moment before the heiress rolled off her.

Nikolette took in a deep breath and then exhaled. She was panting hard and her chest heaved. She turned her head and looked at Gwendolyn, trying to speak, but only panting.

"...Gwennie..." Nikolette managed. "How about.. hah... hah.. instead, we don't save this... for just special occasions, eh? I really don't... think that... either of us are .. goin to get.. hah... sick of it..."

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:41 pm

"Hmm...that...that can be arranged..." Gwen panted out exhaustively while snuggling up to her engineer's neck and collarbone. "...if you can keep up, that is." Gwen teased as she noted how thoroughly drained Nikolette was after their sexual romp. Though quite frankly she was just as exhausted in her own right, far too drained to even bother lifting her head when speaking up.

The classical overture playing in the distance had reached it's grandiose peak as well and faded into the background, the heiress barely managing to drape her leg across Nik's abdomen with her arm reaching across her lover's chest to grasp her shoulder. She embraced Nik's sweat drenched form closely and was entranced with it's warmth and comfort, her eyes closed with her weakened breaths tickling Nik's collarbone.

"...I may have...neglected to mention...that their just so happens to be a sauna...somewhere downstairs~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:31 pm

"Arranged..." Nikolette mused. "Thanks fer tryin to pencil it in." Nikolette teased and turned her head to kiss Gwendolyn while they snuggled. She hugged the girl tight against her and smiled. "I love ya, Gwennie..." She said and closed her eyes. "Please don't take this the wrong way... but, the only thing I wish was that sometimes we could just have a bit more of a normal relationship. Like, I wish we could just go out whenever we wanted or you could just stop by my place fer dinner out of the blue. All this scheduling and things..."

Nikolette sighed. "I understood that's how it was gonna be when we first started, but... I wish it didn't always haveta be like that. That's all."

Nikolette nuzzled the heiress a bit more. "Sauna... we've both sweated a pretty good amount here." She mused. "Plus, I don't know if I really have the will to stand up and walk down stairs. I don't even know if I can make it back up to the bed. Yer lucky this carpet is so nice. We could just nap here for a while." Nikolette said and then yawned big.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:54 am

"...hmm. I wonder if it's the abnormality of our relationship that helps make it something special. Still..." Gwendolyn pondered quietly to herself once Nikolette openly addressed an issue they had been skirting around since first finding each other. As sublimely content as she was in this moment, her own smile had dissipated once that subject had been broached. "Clandestine meetings...skulking around in the dark. It's not quite how I imagined courting my beloved would transpire." Gwen sighed and held Nik closer to her, a disconcerting thought creeping into her head just then.

"Ms. Engineer...eventually...this issue will come to a head, you know. For someone in my prominent position to maintain such a secrecy for so long. It's simply not...feasible. The shadows we hide in will dispel, and this world we crafted...where it's just the two of us living unencumbered by judgmental eyes...it will crumble." The worried inflection in her voice was becoming more noticeable as she continued, her half-lidded gaze averted down and away. A few seconds passed before she spoke back up. "...I suspect some difficult decisions would have to be made that day." Gwen uttered, hinting at her fear that could all just be a fanciful dream that was on it's way toward concluding once reality awakens them from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:30 am

"Gwennie." Nikolette said softly once her lover finished trying to justify how hiding their relationship could be sexy. "I sorta know why ya hide me, but..." She paused. "There ain't no hard decisions when it comes to us. At least not for me. I ain't ashamed of us bein together."

Nikolette let herself slump against Gwendolyn and pushed herself on top of the blonde just a bit. She lowered her lips and kissed the blonde. "I just don't know when it's ever gonna be convenient for you for us to be seen tagether." Nikolette kissed Gwendolyn again. "I don't mind waitin. Yer worth the wait." She said and smiled. "But..." She added and lifted her head so she could look in Gwendolyn's eyes. "I ain't gonna spend my whole life stuffed in a closet fer you ta pull out when yer havin a bad day."

Nikolette kissed Gwendolyn again. "I love ya, and I'm a patient gal, but some day ain't forever, ok? It ain't fair ta me, or either of us, really." Nikolette kissed Gwendolyn again. "I ain't castigatin ya, Gwennie, I just..." She paused. "I just don't want ya ta get complacent with my feelins. With the situation, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Gwendolyn lovingly returned every kiss that Nik peppered her with throughout her heartfelt disclosure, tender and juicy lip smacks that made Gwens heart flutter with every moment of affection. Once Nik concluded her interpretation of how she viewed their relationship, and it's potential future if they stayed on it's current course, Gwens hazel eyes remained transfixed upward towards Nikolette...a noticeable, watery glint in the pupils of her rapidly blinking eyes.

She briefly gasped through the lump in her throat before she tightly embraced Nik and buried her teary-eyed face in her neck. Gwens torrent of emotions was an impossibility to sift through. From the swelling compassion towards her beloved's loving words...to the distressful shame from neglecting to consider Nik's feelings from hiding themselves from the world.

"My dear, sweet, beloved engineer~...I never intended for my own trepidation to have hobbled me so. You are, in every conceivable definition, the unbridled love of my life..."
Gwen uttered through choked up words. "...and yet hear I am, squirreling you away and out of the public eye due to my own nebulous fears...fears you've long since shirked. Someone I care for so deeply...who knows exactly who I am...and who loves me anyway." Gwen would tilt her head back and reveal her sobbing expression, only with a blissfully content smile on her face towards Nikolette.

" You are still, ever the remarkable orator...*giggle*...This is, indeed, not fair to either of us. I duly promise to you, my beloved Ms. Engineer, that we will walk out into that spotlight together, hand in hand. And should their be crashing waves throughout our journey into the new world...then I suppose I'll just need to hold on to your hand even tighter~..." Gwen cheerily said before kissing Nik deeply. Nik's open concession about having no qualms about being with Gwen despite what her friends would think may have given the heiress the courage to feel the same way, but towards her own dear parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 am

Nikolette blushed as Gwendolyn took her response very well. Much better than Nikolette would have thought. She figured that Gwendolyn would have thrown a fit about being scolded, but it seemed like it had the opposite affect and that warmed Nikolette's hard.

The Engineer hugged her naked lover tightly. "I'm glad, Gwennie." She whispered softly. "I love ya too. I don't even wanna think about havin ta make that decision. I was real worried about it." She then pushed her lips against Gwendolyn's and sighed after they kissed. "nnnn..." Nikolette moaned as they kissed. "I think we could... go again, Gwennie. Ya know... make up for some of our lost time..." She huffed between kisses as her leg gently bowed itself between Gwendolyn's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5