Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Daaharu, Deus001, DizzyKnight, k0hryuu, LARIATO, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Scarf, starvalentine, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Lumi Sarn vs. Hyacinth No DQ Match.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lumi Sarn vs. Hyacinth No DQ Match.

Post by 321Shazam on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:45 am

Lumi would jump in the air while holding Hyacinth in the musclebuster position. Lumi planted Hyacinth into the mat with the Vanity Driver as the crowd watched in shock of the devastating move. It was clear to the crowd that the musclebuster was a dangerous move that has shortened the career of many wrestlers, and to see it be performed on another wrestler was a sight to behold. Lumi then go for a pompous yet effective pin on Hyacinth

Lumi's pin:
as the referee began to count the pin. "1!"

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Hyacinth's eyes remained wide open in shock and terror, but she didn't move. She couldn't, her body wouldn't let her. Even after she was squished under the much larger wrestler and the ref slapped the mat the first time. The ref's hand rose and fell a second time and the crowd suddenly began to chant with her, "Two!" but Hyacinth remained motionless under Lumi, to weak and in to much pain to even think about kicking out of this humiliating pinfall attempt.

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Lumi smiled as she heard the referee and the crowd say in unison. "THREE!!!" Lumi would stand up and celebrate as the referee would raise Lumi's hand in victory. Lumi would place her foot on her defeated opponent's chest for a proper victory pose as the cameras flashed. The crowd cheered as the announcer said. "The winner of the match by pinfall...LUMI SARN THE DIVA WRESTLER!!!" Lumi would look down at Hyacinth and say. "Good match, you are a good opponent. I hope zhat I didn't hurt you too much." Lumi said with sympathy toward her bleeding opponent before she would strut backstage.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:41 am

Before she could strut off, Hyacinth began to chuckle, "Guess I don't get to take you home tonight after all. Oh well, maybe I'll get you next time." she sighed softly and wiped away some blood. An MT arrived and entered the ring, moving to attend to Hyacinth's possible broken nose.

Edmund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top