by OmegaVan0 Today at 6:25 am

» Raising the Bar
by veritech892 Today at 6:09 am

» Jessica Wright vs. Aisha Love
by SimplyMoon Today at 6:07 am

» Payment In Full
by acuya Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, acuya, dragonswill, Edmund, Harrier, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, SimplyMoon, Yeloow

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Pride and Arrogance! Juniper vs Daisuke

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pride and Arrogance! Juniper vs Daisuke

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:22 am

Juniper didnt like to be called things. And she didnt like when someone trashed her way of life. Even if they didnt like it. "Oh yeah? Maybe if a prince were ti give me a little moan, I'd let him go!" Juniper growls before biting into his heel. Either he would adhere to her or he would bear the pain and reach the ropes.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Certainly Daisuke was facing a rather unique challenge, she had her eyes on his barefoot from the start- requesting it from the get-go. Once she grabbed a hold of his royal feet, she never let go. She kept it tight towards her, licking it and now when he agitated her a little too much, she turned on the pain.

"EEEEIIIIOWWWW" he yelled as he started to flop on his back, his legs thrusting forward into her opponents face as she literally bit his sole. Daisuke kept dragging them back and grabbed the ropes "AHHH ROPE BREAK, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL" he yelled.

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi

Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi

Friction:

Misaki Toyoda (Part-timer)
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 am

The ref walked up to Juniper and told her that it was a rope break. Juniper could see the shock and bit of confusion on the ref's face. The redhead let go and rolled backwards. She stood up tall on her feet and wiped her mouth. "Heh...Ive had better."

She looked down at the prince with much confidence, and she only away for him to get up.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:39 am

The wrestling prince managed to scoot his way backwards and finally grab onto the ropes. The referee acknowledging that, went over to Juniper and told her to release Daisuke for the rope break rule. She released him and rolled back, while Daisuke tugged on the ropes to pull himself up on his knees and get slowly get back up on his feet.

"You've had better? Ugh.....you filthy animal" he shrugged, adjusting his briefs a bit before taking his wrestling stance. He started to circle her once more, looking for another chance to lunge in and grapple up

Friction:

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:16 am

Juniper loved how much she was either creeping out or annoying Daisuke. She was in her glory, in fact. Just enough disgust without the overreaction of others. Juniper stood on her feet and took stance again. "Why yes, I have. But we dont need to delve into that at the moment..."

"Maybe you'll hear about it after I beat you down. One bite at a time..." She makes a biting motion with her mouth and starts moving forward.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Daisuke still had a look of annoyance and disgust on his face as he got back up on his feet and took a moment to get his bearings back. "I dont think we need to delve into that at all" he said shrugging his shoulders as he moved out towards her with his arms out in front.

"Keep your mouth away from my royal feet, you freak" he hissed back before lunging in at her suddenly, grappling up with her once more as he attempted to power her back in the corner if he could whilst in the grapple

Friction:

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:49 am

Juniper cracked her fists as they talked. Thwy made several loud and deep cracks. "Once I beat you down, Im gonna do whatever I danm please. What are ya gonna do in your messed up state? Stop me?" She was only about half ready when he came in hot and grabbed her. She took a few stwps back but didnt go all the way into the corner
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:54 am

The tension was clearly high between the two as they once again continued to make threats to each other. Daisuke was a bit worried about what she said. He was wondering what she meant by that but he quickly shook his head to clear his mind of those thoughts and lunged in to lock up with her.

She moved back a few steps but then found her ground and managed to maintain her ground and not be pushed back. "HAH, like that's ever going to happen" he growled right infront of her face. He was a bit frustrated that he couldnt push her back all the way, so he attempted to bring his knee up into her abs.

Friction:

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:18 pm

"Who knows...Ya mught enjoy what Ive got in store for ya..." Juniper pushed against the man and makes a small smirk. "Faux Prince..." She whispers quiet enough for only him to hear. That was before a knee sank into her stomach and abs. Juniper made a small cry and her knees buckled, causing her to fall back.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:22 pm

" I dont think so, I'm not a filthy little person like you." Daisuke said as the two struggled in the grapple, their bodies grinding against each other as neither was really taking the advantage and they remained in a stalemate position. Frustrated with this, Daisuke finally raised his knee into her opponents toned abs to send her reeling a she went down on her back.

"Let's see how toned those abs really are, Kid" Daisuke snarled as he got down on his knees next to Juniper, he bent forward as he leaned over towards her abs and his hands clawed down at them for a vicious claw hold!

Friction:

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next