Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

M.J.Caboose14, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Shirabe Niles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirabe Niles

Post by FairyGirl on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:33 am

General Information

Name: Shirabe Niles

Eyes: Pink

Hair: Black

Height: 5'0"

3 Sizes: B72/W53/H76

Origin: Japan

Alignment: Jobber

Entrance Music:
"Shul Shagna"

Combat Information

Combat Attitude:

Since she isn’t the strongest, Shirabe is the type to avoid a full blown brawl with her opponent whenever possible. Will attempt to swiftly move around the ring and trip up her opponent when possible. Once they are down on the ground it is much easier for her to jump on them and start hammering away with her fists. She will also weaken them with kicks while dodging strikes as best as she can manage. Has a much easier time when she can fight in unison with her best friend Kirika.

Strength: ★★
Endurance: ★★
Speed: ★★★★
Technique: ★★

Endurance: ★★★★
Defense: ★★★
Ease of Arousal: ★★★
Technique: ★★★

Preferred Matches: Hentai matches, Wet and Messy Matches, but open to most types of standard matches.

Moves info

Signature Moves

Flying Clothesline
Roundhouse Kick
Frog Splash

Finishing Moves

100 Rebirths – Shirabe will drag her opponent into the corner and lean them up against it. Then she’ll unleash a massive barrage of punches on the dazed opponent before flipping them onto their back for the pin.

Lunar Eclipse – Shirabe will climb up onto the corner post after laying her opponent spread out on the mat. Will leap off, manage a single spin before landing rear first onto her opponent’s stomach.

Charming Accelkiller (hentai) – Will lay her opponent flat on the mat. Then Shirabe will pull their legs forward hooking them under her arms. She will then lean forward and lick away at her opponent’s sex until either they give up or she decides she’d had enough.

Standard Outfit

Throwback Schoolgirl Outfit

Personality: Shirabe can often be a quiet and calm type on the surface. When annoyed she will often quietly stare at the target of her annoyance. Though truly Shirabe does care a lot about her friends and those around her. She will often try to act in the way she believes will make her friends truly happy. Disliking those who act as hypocrites and don't act as they truly feel. Shirabe can only struggles with acting responsibly and doing the jobs she is given without complaint.

Not a stranger to sexual situations, though she doesn't rush off to seek them out. Underneath the calm demeanor people are often surprised to see a girl who truly enjoys pleasure and getting into situations that are shocking to others. Often one to take more direct action in getting what she wants whether it is with her closest friend Kirika or others. Though certainly there are cases where others are determined to break that mask of calm that she wears. In those cases she will keep that mask off and see others attempt to break her down a little.

Shirabe is an extremely kind person, but sometimes just has trouble getting that across. If she feels there is a danger she'll be the one to volunteer herself to taking on that danger in the place of another. A threat against her friends is one she'll take on herself to avoid them getting hurt.

History: Shirabe was never the type that found it easy to be open about her feelings. For much of her childhood she was the type that simply stared with a judging gaze at those around her. She was often sharp with her opinions which didn’t make her the most popular girl around despite being one of the cutest in the school. This lead to her being picked on quite often and having to learn to defend herself or run from trouble from an early age.

Things changed dramatically when Kirika transferred into the school. This gave Shirabe an ally and they became fast friends. Kirika didn’t like how Shirabe was treated from the start and her own personality quirks lead to her being pretty isolated. This lead to these two being as close as family and being tight allies for their middle school and high school years. But one thing they never lost was the fact that their attitudes lead to trouble and this caused them to have to learn how to rely on each other and defend themselves. It wasn’t an easy time but their exploits eventually caught the eye of an AFW recruiter and the two eventually left University to pursue a place where they could be themselves and vent the frustrations they’d had all these years.

Additional information

Tastes and Quirks:
Is actually quite a fan of figure skating and is pretty skilled at it. Never pursued it all that seriously because it would have distanced her from her friend. Doesn’t care at all for hypocrites and liars. Those that can’t even be honest to her will really draw the ire of Shirabe.

Skating, Kirika, sexual situations, running

Hypocrites, bullies

General Stats

Kirika Proud

Wins: 0

Losses: 0

Draws: 0

My Characters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: