by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reunion of Rivals

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reunion of Rivals - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion of Rivals

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:48 am

Upon sitting down at the table Katori picked up one of the tablet order menus and looked it over to decide what to eat. "Yeah, free food is good. And I really am hungry after that match." She said as she browsed through the selection, looking specifically at the sandviches which all look mouthwatering before settling on a "Classic Italian" sub sandvich with everything on it plus mayonnaise and yellow mustard except for relish and Jalapenos, choosing to have a grape soda as the drink.

She placed the order and set aside the tablet to begin explaining to Riyu while waiting. "Ah, well after Wrestle Angels went down the toilet I went back to playing basketball at my local park with my older brothers and the neighborhood kids." She started as Katori puts her hands together and places her elbows down on the table, putting on a more focused expression as she talked.

"But to keep my skills in wrestling from going rusty I did go to my local gyms to keep it up, although I didn't put as much motivation in the training since I wasn't wrestling anymore and merely did it as a hobby at the time." As she was talking, one of the cafeteria waitresses came to the table to deliver Katori's grape soda. "Thank you."

Katori took a small slow sip from her drink, enjoying the taste before she continued on. "I kinda avoided AFW at first since they were the ones that shut us down after all, but it wasn't til I saw Yukiko-senpai in that old match against Reiko Hinomoto that I was motivated to take my training seriously and get back in the game." At that part she briefly looked down at the corner of her eyes with a brief smile, remembering just how motivated she was when she saw her mentor wrestle again, even if it was a one time match for Yukiko, to get back into wrestling.

"And so after training much more seriously for a few months at better gyms using my status as a former WA star, I came back" She said to finish up her story, and right on cue the same waitress came over with her sub sandvich and was already drooling at the sight of it. Katori thanked her and picked up the sandvich then opened her mouth real wide and took a big bite out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:09 am

"You know, I don't think we can call ourselves "WA Stars", we were trainees who barely had a few matches once that training was complete before the place closed down."

She took another swig of water, shaking her head.

"I'm assuming you finished school right? After WA closed, I threw myself back into my studies. Once I graduated, I got back into training and signed up to AFW when a talent scout showed interest."

She licked her lips as Katori's food arriving, her rival always having a good taste in food.

"Heh. That looks good. Remember how Grizzly Yamamoto would cook for us and the other trainee's after the show? Funny. During her match, she'd act all mean and tough, then as soon as the camera's were off, she'd be making jokes and cooking us younger girls dinner...OH! You know who else is back now? Teddy Cat Hori! She owns her own gym now too, so you could probably train there and see her too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:42 am

*chomp* *munch* *chomp* *gulp* "Ah, I did finish school of course, and I don't want to remember that since my time in WA made me a center of attention that I didn't want."

Katori wiped her lips with a napkin to get the leftover sauce off her mouth, and then took another sip of her soda.

"Yeah I saw her debut match against Valley Doll, and I was REALLY hoping that she'd beat that ugly walking manikin." She shivers after saying that last part while shaking her head afterwards."Did you know she cut her hair which is now shorter then yours? It makes her look like a boy and even uglier!"

She then took in a few more big bites of her sandwivh at once, letting the wondrous taste of the sandvich melt in her mouth to help forget she mentioned that.... woman of plastic. "And about Grizzy yeah, she is probably one of the most convincing actors we had when any of us actually wanted to do a show. Inside the ring she beats the hell out of us and takes us out of the arena like a prize, only to take care of us when out of character. She even haunted the president by making sure he was eating right and healthy, it was hilarious."

Upon mentioning that last part Katori burst into laughter. "Hahaha! We all certainly put the president and our managers through a lot, like when Lucky Uchida clung onto the president for dear life at the beach when she saw jellyfish in the ocean, hahahaha!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:23 am

Riyu couldn't help but giggle herself, thinking of that perverted president nearly every girl in WA tried to impress.

"Man, he was such a perv wasn't he? I swear he slept with half the roster at some point...then again...I suppose the same could be said Yukiko...and Chigusa...and Megumi...and...god, was everyone there sleeping with everyone else?"

She asked, rolling her eyes and finishing off her meal, before looking back up at Katori.

"So, now that you're here, its probably only sooner or later until we're put in a match against each other. Think you can still take me in the ring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:26 am

"No, not really. He just did his job to please us and make sure we were happy when not training and having matches, everyone just put the President through situations that put him in a tough spot." She replied back, she honestly like the President since he was a nice guy to her and everyone else. But she did feel bad about the times he got into messes with other girls that caused misunderstandings, like when Rei Tomizawa was cosplaying in a flashy outfit at the beach but then got splashed with water  making it see-through while showing off in front of the President.

But her eyebrow twitched when Riyu mentioned everyone else sleeping with each other, she must not remember much from back then. "Hey, only Megumi-san and Chigusa-san were the only confirmed wrestlers among us that were dating. Everyone else who slept with each other was only to stay the night together with a sleep over, I did that with Sonia-chan and Hiyoko-chan all the time whenever we hung out."

Then the moment of truth came as Riyu brought up them potentially getting into a match again. Just the mere thought of that was enough to get Katori's adrenaline going. "I'm a natural born athlete thanks to my time playing basket ball, which led Yukiko-senpai to scout me for wrestling. So, I'm pretty sure I can handle you again." Katori said with a competitive tone in her voice, smirking widely while looking Riyu in the eyes after saying that last part before taking another bite from her sandvich. "And I will not lose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:08 am

"Heh, yeah well it takes more than just playing basketball to be a good wrestler you know. Besides, whenever we face off, it'll be the first time we've matched since completing Yukiko's training. All our past fights will seem like nothing but spars after our next one, I'm sure of it."

With that, Riyu got up, stretching a little, before offering her hand out to Katori.

"Anyway, didn't mean to take up all your time, your probably tired after that match. I'll be heading out, but it really was good to see you again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:44 am

Around this point Katori was just about finished with her sandvich, taking that last bite into her mouth and chewing with glee on her face. She listened to Riyu while maintaining eye contact as she ate, gulping the rest of the sandvich just as her colleague finished talking. "I can bet, we're a lot better then we were before so it'll be very fun when we duke it out."

Then as the green haired girl stood up to stretch before offering her hand to Katori for a friendly hand shake, she smiled as she grabbed her soda and stood up herself. Katori looks as if she's walking away without accepting but instead she walks around the table to come up to Riyu face to face while taking the last sip of her soda before tossing it in the nearest garbage can.

"It was great seeing you again too, Riyu. And it's fine, I always make time for friends even if I am tired from the match." She started to say as she rose her hand up to take Riyu's and now accept the handshake, giving her a nice strong and firm grip. "I'll look forward to seeing you again, in and out of the ring. And maybe at some point we can team up, yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:52 pm

"That actually sounds pretty fun. The Disciples of Yukiko, holding tag team gold...that could be cool!"

She said, offering Katori a wave and starting to walk off, before turning around, stopping and smirking at Katori again.

"I was right earlier by the way....you do still have a cute butt!"

She laughed, waving again and running off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:46 pm

"Yeah it does, and I plan to take the World Champion title anyway." Katori said after the girls broke off the handshake and hearing Riyu liking the idea of a tag team, now if only Hiyoko and Sonia were also around they can be a four person team/faction in AFW as well.

With a smile she watched her rival walk away, about to leave herself but was stopped dead in her tracks by Riyu's teasing again. "Wha-?! Oh come on Riyu!!." Once again leaving Katori flustered she pouted as Riyu ran off while laughing.

"Mouu... I'll kick her ass for that..." And it probably wouldn't be long til Katori got the chance to do that maybe, but after a while she takes a deep breath and shrugs her shoulders before leaving herself with a smile, having enjoyed the reunion out of the ring but cannot wait for it IN the ring. "Well, whatever~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2