Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Panda Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:10 am

Emily ignored the pained shrieks in favor of maintaining her grip, trying to reach down with one hand and wrest the handcuffs from Fidi's grasp. If she could manage this, Emily would try to toss the cuffs as far away as she could, hopefully somewhere into the stands. Regardless of whether she managed this or not, Emily would find her grip starting to loosen as the first few lashes struck home, the Changeling yelping after each one.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:59 am

The handcuffs were easily pried from her hand as Fidi shook her head, focusing more on trying to stop the pain shooting through her body than keeping hold on the cuffs. She hissed and howled in pain but she felt like the lashings were having an effect. However, the effect wasn't quite quick enough for the Lamia.

"L-Let go!" She hissed again and this time turned her body to try and coil her tail around Emily's neck and squeeze. If she could choke the changeling a bit, she could maybe get herself free, all while she tugged too, hoping a little extra force would remove Emily or help choke her more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:07 am

Managing to toss the cuffs away, Emily decided that it wasn't worth it to pile on more damage. Not when Fidi's tail had much more dangerous things it could be doing aside from lashing her.

With that in mind, Emily quickly let go of Fidi's arm and rolled away on her side as the Lamia turned her body around. Deciding she'd gotten far enough away, Emily quickly tried to get to her feet, wanting to be ready for whatever Fidi was planning to throw next, but not wanting the match to end so soon.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:40 am

Fidi had no issue letting go of Emily when she was let go of herself. She slithered away and nursed her arm, testing it out to make sure it still bent properly. "That was-s-sn't very nic-c-ce!" She said as she slowly began to clither back towards Emily in a circlular motion. Even with only one arm, she felt confident. She believed she had the speed and reach and that could help her.

Cautiously, she lashed out with her tail , to try and hook Emily's leg and trip her when she was close.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 am

"Neither was you trying to end the match so early," Emily shot back, watching Fidi, "Besides, I told you that this wouldn't be an easy win, didn't I?"

Unfortunately, Emily's distraction in responding to Fidi left her completely off guard when the Lamia's tail hooked her leg, tripping her up and sending her to the mat once more with a surprised yelp.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:20 am

Fidi held onto Emily's leg,tightening her grip but not closing the distance between them, seemingly content to hold Emily in place for the moment. She grinned a bit mischievously as her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth.

"You s-s-semed quite finis-s-shed after that las-s-st ex-x-xchange." She quipped wryly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:48 am

Emily lay there for a moment,  dazed, as Fidi taunted her, seemingly content to remain in place.

The Changeling sat up after a moment, only to find the Lamia's tail coiled tighter around her leg. Deciding to not waste her energy trying to break free, Emily looked back at the Lamia.

"And?" She shot back, "I thought I told you it wouldn't be easy."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:00 am

Fidi hissed in delight as Emily seemed to lay there. She decided to continue what she was doing and would try and lift the changeling up by her coiled tail and dangle her upside down, trying to grab her other leg with one of her hands.

"Oh, well, I don't jus-s-st feed, you know." Fidi said, still glowing rather radiantly from the invigorating feast. "I like to s-s-sample too!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Emily soon found herself regretting her decision to not try to break free, as Fidi suddenly hoisted her up in the air with her tail, the Changeling yelping as she found herself hanging upside down by her leg.

The blood rushing to Emily's head made it difficult for her to get her bearings, and she soon found her other leg grabbed by the lusty Lamia, precluding her attempts to kick free.

"H-hey!" Emily shot back, struggling nonetheless, "What's the big idea with this? And what kind of samples are you talking about?!"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:28 am

Fidi's lips pursed and her eyes sparkled. She chuckled a bit, the sound coming out as a soft hiss as she brought Emily forward and then leaned in, letting her forked tongue slide out of her mouth and rapidly brush along the folds of the changeling. Fidi wondered if Emily had ever had a forked tongue inside of her but she was going to now whether she had or not.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next