Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Panda Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:30 am

Emily's eyes widened briefly as she felt Fidi's tail wrap around her leg, holding her in place. Before she could try to force it off, the Lamia already moved forward, tongue flicking out and licking along her skin before Fidi promptly bit down. As the Lamia held herself there, Emily soon realized that she was trying to inject her with poison. Well, poison that wouldn't be nearly as effective against her thanks to the blessings of the Wyrd (Great for parties and those times when one bottle simply won't cut it.), but poison nonetheless. In spite of herself, Emily tried to push Fidi's face away, trying to get the fangs out of her.

"That's...cute," Emily said, breathing a little harder than usual, but otherwise unaffected.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily McFlannigan vs Fidi Escalia: POW powers match

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 am

Fidi wasn't looking to maintain the bite longer than she needed to inject the venom into Emily. She was a lusty Lamia and pleasure was what she was about. The bites were usually for humans who might find her appearance repulsive or frightening but it usually still worked on monsters in a pinch.

Still, Fidi thought it would have an effect on Emily but the girl's words made her raise an eyebrow. "Cute?" She asked, not understanding as her body began to slowly slither and undulate against Emily while she went back to smelling Emily and licking her face lovingly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:44 am

Emily allowed a grin as Fidi started to grind her body up against the Changeling's.

"Well, you obviously," the Changeling admitted, "But also how you seem to think that venom is going to affect me."

With that, Emily would try to grope Fidi's scantily covered chest, allowing a moment to appreciate the Lamia's appreciable chest before she leaned in, her lips brushing up against Fidi's ear.

"If you want to make me submit," Emily said simply, "I'd recommend trying something different. Though, if you just want to have fun, then I'm not opposed to that either."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:48 am

"Ooooh..."

Fidi purred as her chest was groped. It felt quite nice and her own hand slipped down and returned the favor to Emily's chest, pushing her fingers into the mound and kneading the breast sensually.

The lamia was quite wet already, though her slickness was on the inside of her snakehood. Though she had the same parts, in snake form, she was stimulated a bit differently than those with human anatomy. She listened to Emily's words and thought about it.

"I'm not s-s-sure, yet." She thought. "Maybe I'll do both!" She said and coiled her tail around one of Emily's legs. she began to constrict and bend the leg in an unusual submission, while the tip of her tail brushed long the covered folds of Emily's sex.

Her mouth went back to smelling Emily's face, tickling it with the forked tongue before she went back to a deep, sensual kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:26 am

"Both, h-huh?" Emily said, wincing a little as the Lamia's tail constricted around her leg, putting pressure on her knee as she coiled up tighter. Then she moaned a little as the very tip of her tail brushed up against her covered folds, sending a light buzz of pleasure through her body. The curious mixture of pain and pleasure left the Changeling in something of a daze, helpless as Fidi's lips sealed themselves against hers, the Lamia's tongue plundering her as she moaned into Fidi's mouth.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 am

"Nnnnnn!"

Fisi's forked tongue tickled Emily's as the two began to kiss heavily. Fidi continued to constrict and pull at Emily's leg with her body while her tail flicked at Emily's folds. However, it wasn't enough for the lusty Lamia and soon her hands wandered off of Emily's chest.

The snake girl began to tug at Emily's bikini string, trying to loosen it and tug it free, hoping to expose the girl's sex all while she continued to hotly kiss the changeling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:20 am

Emily moaned and grimaced as the Lamia's tongue continued to ravage her mouth while her tail gripped tighter on her leg, the compression starting to ache in earnest. Even through the pleasure, Emily started to struggle to break free, trying to pull her leg free of Fidi's tail. Her efforts were soon cut off, however, as she felt one of Fidi's hands leave her chest, the Changeling allowing a disappointed groan just as she felt the Lamia's hand starting to tug at the strings holding her bikini up.

Emily started to struggle in earnest now, but it was to no avail as the Lamia's clever hands quickly divested the Changeling of the garment, leaving her exposed as she tried to struggle free, at the same time unable to help but try to continue the kiss.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 am

Fidi was having a hard time keeping Emily completely pinned down. Though she could coil pretty tightly, she wasn't really a constricting type. It was for holding and that was serving well, but if Emily continued to struggle, she would probably break free.

However, the Lamia now had another way to try and keep Emily in her clutches as she pushed the tip of her tail forward, trying ti let it slither into the changeling's sex and begin probing her that way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Emily continued to struggle, starting to feel the holds around her starting to give way. Pain wracked her leg as pleasure sparked through the rest of her, the compression seemingly starting to loosen up. Just before Emily could try for that final push, however, she felt something cool probing into her folds, sending a jolt of pleasure running through her as if she'd touched a live wire. Yelping, Emily all but jumped at the feeling of Fidi's tail slipping into her folds, probing curiously as the foreign feeling caused her to redouble her efforts to break free.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 am

Fidi watched as Emily broke free from the hold, escaping enough to let the Lamia's tail slip free, coated with a little bit of the changeling's juices. Fidi herself decided to abandon the hold altogether, rather than simply keep fighting it and slithered away from Emily.

"Actually, I think I would rather not us-s-se that!" She said and looked down. "Once I s-s-stert to feed, I have s-s-something much better for the job!" She said as she eyed Emily with a soft grin. "You'll like it much better too!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next