by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zadkiel

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Zadkiel - Page 5 Empty Re: Zadkiel

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:16 am

Angel moaned, powerfully and deeply, as Mercy's fingers drove into her sex, forcing a louder sound out of the Latina. This was nice. It had been too long since she had gotten laid, and the sheer ridiculousness of who she was with was making things even more enjoyable for her.

She quickly bit her lip to hide a laugh though, as she heard Mercy trying to sound dominant with her. "Nn!" She answered back, trying to sound just as tough, but finding it rather tricky with Mercy's fingers pushing harder against her. "I'm...nn...h-horny as hell, chica! D-damn right I like getting fucked!"

She slid her hands upwards, letting her fingers run through Mercy's hair, grabbing a thick handful of the pink stuff when the paralegal bit down onto her ear. Her voice grew shrill as she screamed out in delight, the Latina loving every little bit of what Mercy was doing to her!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:32 am

"Nnnn! I... I kinda like that." Mercy huffed as Angel ran her fingers through her hair. Her pink tongue then jutted out as she lifted her free hand and slapped the Latina's rear. It was hard to do good work on couch, in such an awkward position underneath a much bigger girl but she was trying her best.

However, she felt like her best wasn't good enough and even though she had told Angel that she the Latina could do whatever she wanted with her, Mercy waned to try and impress the woman, for some reason.

Mercy suddenly pulled her fingers out from Angel's sex and lifted up her hand. She smacked Angel's butt again with her wet hand and then reached with her free arm to try and tug at Angel's hair as well. She pushed her foot into the couch and then with all her effort, thrust her hips and tugged on Angel's butt while she pushed her head, trying to roll the Latina off the couch and onto her back.

"Oh, god!" She muttered as she strained. "Believe me, I can fuck you waaay better if we... Nnnggghhh!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:46 am

The first slap against Angel's firm ass made her jump, and the second made her squeal. She gave Mercy's hair a jerk in response, opening her eyes to look down at her.

She almost started to ask what Mercy was doing when the woman's fingers slid out of her, but when she felt the paralegal thrusting against the couch, she knew what the pinkette had in mind.

She approved.

With a jerk of her own body towards the side, she helped Mercy in rolling the two of them off of the couch, the tipsy Latina grunting as she dropped onto her back on the floor. She grinned though, looking up at Mercy with that lustful, hungry look in her eyes.

"Show me then," she whispered, her chest heaving as she stared up at smaller girl. "Show me how much better you can fuck me then, chica...!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:32 am

Despite being the instigator, Mercy still squealed as the two tumbled. "Eeeephmmm!" Mercy's face splashed into Angel's hefty tits and the pinkette moaned as she licked the soft flesh all the way to, then up the stiff, dark nipple.

"God, I... I love your tits..." Mercy said and began greedily kissing the orb again. With her other hand she began to knead and grope the other breast. After a few moments, she lifted her head and pushed herself up, mashing her palms into Angel's chest so her pink hair and tie dangled and tickled the Latina.

"Hnnnnn." Mercy bit her lip. "I'm horny again too, chica." Mercy teased and thrust her hips forward, crashing their hips together and mashing their wet pussies.

"Ooohn! F-f-f-fuck!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:33 am

The feel of Mercy's lips and her hand against her breasts...it was almost too much for Angel. She had became so worked up that she could barely handle it, her eyes rolling back into her head as she blissfully cried out in pure pleasure.

When Mercy drew away from her chest, she looked up at the girl, confused for a moment but soon letting out another squeal as she felt the smaller girl's palms pushing down into her chest. She squirmed, and when Mercy's pussy slammed into her own moist, dripping sex, she squealed out again, her own hips naturally bucking upwards to slam back against Mercy's own.

"G-gaaaawd!" She yelled, sweat rolling down her darker body as she looked up at Mercy. She was close to popping, so close. All it would take was a little more prodding from the paralegal.

"Ahh...c-chica...I'm about to...~!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:02 am

"Haaaa!"

Mercy panted as Angel announced she was on the brink. The pinkette bit her lip. Hearing Angel talk like that made her own loins roil a bit. She bucked and thrust against Angel and her own squeaky moans began to percolate from within her. She picked up the pace enough so that her own chest began to bounce rhythmically, her stiff cherry nipples dancing as her own eyes wandered to a place behind her eyelids and her fingers dug hard into Angel's perfect, caramel mounds.

"Oooh, ooooooh! aanhn! Ah-ah, ah-Angeeellllllll!" She moaned as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 am

"C-chiiiiica~! MmmmMMMMNNNG!" Angel joyously screamed out in reply to Mercy, bucking her body back up against the paralegal. Each touch of her sex against Mercy's was sending repeatedly waves of pleasure through her, and the girl's fingers squeezing at her big, bouncy breasts was driving her crazy.

Just as she had promised, it didn't take much longer for her to reach. She closed her eyes, and released a big, loud moan, her voice echoing throughout the apartment as she finally climaxed, her sweet fluids spilling forth from her wet, heated pussy.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:05 am

"Aaaahp!"

Mercy squealed again as Angel finally came. Mercy had spilled her juices jut a little ahead of the Latina but rode out their near mutual orgasms just a little bit longer before collapsing against Angel's body with a sticky thump against the woman's sweat sheen caramel body.

Mercy swallowed air in gulps, panting against Angel's ear hotly as her body deflated and compressed against Angel's. "F-hah... hah.. ffff.. hah... fuuuuck..." She finally managed, nuzzling Angel's ear and hugging against her.

"I deeefinitely needed that. Y-you're am-hah amazing... oh, god." She managed, squirming a bit as her legs closed around one of Angel's thick, powerful thighs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 am

Angel purred happily, wiggling in contentment beneath Mercy's body as the pinkette collapsed against her. She lifted her arms, wrapping them around her body, squeezing her against herself for a few seconds before loosening up, just letting her arms hang around the woman.

She listened to Mercy with a smile, then tilted her head towards her ear, answering her back in a soft, sultry voice, her leg squirming as she felt Mercy's own clamping around it.

"You're not too bad yourself, chica~..." she teased, her breath hot on the woman's ear, her breathing ragged and tired, but an obvious joy in the Latina's words. "We're going to have to get drunk and do this again someting, you know...mm..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:37 am

"Haaaa~"

Mercy grinned and nuzzled Angel happily. "Yeaaaaah, totally!" She chirped. "Liike... I know who I'm bringing the next time I've geet to do another dinner on the company's taab." Mercy giggled and nuzzled Angel.

"Buuuut..." She yawned big. "I don't feel like moving much now. Can we just, uhhh... lay here for a while?" Mercy said and closed her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next