by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 254 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

50 Shades of Violet

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 16 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:11 pm

"Why, I do, mistress~" Sig chirped. "I don't actually cherry pick my opponents," she stated. "Whether they are weaker or stronger, I'd be able to have some fun regardless... although it's more fun when they are stronger."

Her career as a wrestler wasn't always about her being steamrolled by her opponents, of course, even if it looked like that in AFW. Sig had her shares of winning back in the underground league, but she just found things to be more fun when she's on the receiving end. Moving to AFW was the right decision since she met stronger opponents, such as Jessica, which meant the chance of her being toyed around was higher than before.

Looking back at the years when she lost her innocence, her first few experiences with BDSM didn't involve wrestling at all. It just something she found out as exciting at a later point, and she hadn't looked back since. There's just something blissful about surrendering herself to a strong and sexy woman who could fulfill her submissive desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Well, this girl made it clear whom she liked. Powerful and puissant women like Jessica. The Violent Violet was elated that she had found a sub so willing and eager to be dominated. Or make one. It didn't matter. The important thing was that Jessica was the top and everything else just followed. "I don't cherry pick my opponents either. I just steam roll whoever has the misfortune of coming my way."

Chair, footstool. Hm. What else could Sig be. A grumble in her stomach told her that the blonde girl could also be a table. Jessica got up and hefted Sig over her shoulder. She carried her to the kitchen and threw her on the table. "Wait here," she said sardonically as she prepared herself a sandwich. After throwing the pastrami concoction together she laid it on Sig's tummy. "Say something." She dared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Sig thought she could have guessed without Jessica telling her that the girl would just steamroll whoever she faced. She doubted it'd take a genius to make such an observation either. The blonde didn't felt that she was unfortunate to meet the Violent Violet in the ring, though.

"Well, I don't particularly feel unfortunate to meet you in the ring, mistress~" she said gleefully.

Her captor then picked her up and tossed her to the table. By now, Sig had gotten used of Jessica's rough treatment, although it didn't change the fact that it still hurt a bit at times. She watched as the girl then put some food on her belly, causing her to wriggle a bit although she'd try to keep still, not wanting to spoil the food.

"Um... may I please have some, mistress...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Jessica reached across the 'table' and struck Sig across the face. The request was not an unreasonable one but Jessica felt it was slightly out of turn. She was not usually the type to observe such strict rules of decorum but when the social hierarchy was so rigidly defined she felt she had little choice. "You can wait your turn." She dismissed Sig's hunger with a handwave. The sandwich was devoured in only a few bites and it was positively delicious.

Jessica leaned back in her chair and surveyed the scene. She had Sig, still bound by the ropes, on her table like a pig at a feast. The dogbowl had already been employed and Jessica did not feel like walking all the way back to the bedroom. "Tell ya what." She began unbinding Sig. "Make whatever you like. But you have to eat it with your hands and you have to give me a double portion." She smacked Sig's leg. "Now go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Sig got slapped on her face despite asking nicely, but maybe Jessica would have hit her regardless of what she said anyways. She pouted, her struck cheek felt a bit sore and there's nothing she could do since her arms were still bound. She could only watched as the sandwich disappeared into Jessica's mouth in a relatively quick time, her own stomach rumbling a bit at the scene. She started the day with an orgasm, and got used as her mistress' training dummy afterwards. It's only natural she became hungry.

Jessica then released her bindings and told her to get herself some food, with some conditions. With a little nod, Sig rolled off the table and slipped to the kitchen to find some ingredients for breakfast. Moments later she returned with three sandwiches that contained some ham and cheese inside. She figured that would be the easiest thing to eat without any spoon or fork, not to mention that she generally wasn't much of a cook herself. She used to make herself a sandwich on the kaiser roll, something to remind herself a bit of her homeland, but Jessica didn't seem to have that particular bread, so a normal looking sandwich would have to do today.

"Two for you and one for me~" she said cheerfully while serving the food in front of Jessica. "Guten appetit, mistress," Sig would say before eating her share.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:47 pm

"Yeah. Gutin whatever." Jessica consumed two sandwiches in two bites and licked her fingers obnoxiously. It was a little bit plain but this girl seemed clueless about most things in life so it figured she would be clueless about this. She rested on the arm of the chair and gazed at Sig, half bored. They could always keep going with the slamming or the sex, but Jessica was feeling like having a bit of a break. "Entertain me, doggy. Show me what tricks you know."

Jessica leaned forward and spread her legs slightly, almost imperceptibly. There was a subtle hint of the the reward Sig would get if she could entertain Jessica s she wanted. Aside from the derogatory remark Jessica gave no hint of what she wanted. She was the queen and Sig was the joker for her entertainment, sexual and otherwise. And she wanted to see exactly how far this little jester was about to go.

"Well?" Jessica piqued her eyebrow. Time to get this little show on the road in her estimation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Sig was quite hungry so she ate her breakfast pretty quick herself. Jessica finished her shares even faster than her, prompting an eyebrow raise although she wouldn't say anything to that. A joke for her probably could have been taken as an insult or something. It's best to be careful when dealing with the likes of Jessica.

Then came the order to entertain her captor. Sig tilted her head a little, a little confused about what the exact meaning behind those words. Jessica spread her legs slightly, but it didn't seem like she wanted to be serviced. Sig had to think of something and it didn't look like she was afforded too much time for that.

"Uhmm... alright..." she said, still rather unsure about what to do, but slowly getting down on all fours.

She was still Jessica's dog, or supposed to be, so maybe acting like a real dog would do. Without a doubt it'd be humiliating, but that had been the theme of her stay with the girl so far. Adding another line in the list didn't seem like it'd hurt. She began by wagging her rear a bit, before turning around clockwise once, then counter clockwise. The blonde then rolled over and lie on her back, her arms and legs raised and folded just like a real doggy. She gave Jessica a pair of puppy eyes, her face felt warm and probably blushing.

"Woof...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Jessica didn't smile. She enjoyed it greatly, but she didn't smile. Seeing Sig with her arms and legs in the air like a nice little doggy was a gratifying experience, but Jessica on her perch did not want to show any signs of amusement. The tail wiggle was a nice touch as was the spinning, but Jessica was lustful for all things in life as she was gluttonous. "More." She stated simply.

The Violent Violet really wished she had a beer right about now. Perhaps it was a little early but she always liked a good dose of alcohol to go with whatever show she was watching. There were no signs of movement from her body save a soft rise and fall of her chest from breathing. The depths called to Sig to keep her going down further and Jessica eagerly hoped the little blonde girl would answer the call.

If she didn't, great and terrible violence would be visited upon her. Jessica would make her pass out from pain over and over. The submissions she had tasted would just be the beginning of it. Her steady gaze almost asked Sig to fail her task, so that Jessica would have the sweet release of thrashing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Sig wasn't sure how much of her dog act entertained Jessica with the girl barely showing any reaction to it apart from demanding more. She knew there would be a consequences for failing, and it's probably something even she wouldn't want to experience. She spun around and roll over a few more times, before starting to run around in small circles.

Her body felt hotter, partly from her activity, bust mostly from the growing embarrassment. Being bare naked and playing dog in front of another naked girl wasn't a usual experience for anyone after all...

She approached Jessica while still maintaining some distance in case her mistress didn't want her to be to close. Her crawling was slow and submissive and she'd set herself on her knees in front of the bigger girl, her legs spread.

Then she began to run her hands on her own body. The blonde caressed her arms, sides, thighs, before moving slowly towards her belly, and then breasts. She was a dog in a heat. Her humiliation had turned her on and she felt that maybe Jessica would appreciate her making a mess of herself in front of her mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 am

Jessica wanted to make sure Sig flushed as deeply red as the Violet Violet was, well, violet. She could already pick up some hints of embarrassment and saw no reason why they should not continue. The respectful distance was noted and appreciated and the hint of a smile became etched on Jessica's lips. She still didn't want to show that she was happy nor fully satisfied. That would mean the end of Sig's little parade and Jessica didn't want that at all.

She shifted on the couch and crossed her legs. Watching Sig rubbing herself was giving Jessica all sorts of funny feelings. These feelings were sure to find some expression later on, but for right now they could remain in her pocket. "Good." Jessica encouraged her even as she was leering at her. "More." It was nice to see that Sig was moving her hands towards her breasts but she wanted her to get all the way there. She held her breath as she waited for the next scene of this macabre play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next