Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Anampo and Yoshiro vs Team Cait-Sith

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Anampo and Yoshiro vs Team Cait-Sith  - Page 12 Empty Re: Anampo and Yoshiro vs Team Cait-Sith

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:49 am

Yoshiro would try to stand uo on her feet while simultaneously pulling Seele down to the mat. So she could be on her back when when bird stood tall above her, holding the foot of the fairy. "My turn...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Anampo and Yoshiro vs Team Cait-Sith  - Page 12 Empty Re: Anampo and Yoshiro vs Team Cait-Sith

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:29 pm

"oh!"

Seele gasped a bit as she was forced down, but to the fairy, this was like watching a very good movie. She couldn't wait to see what happened next. She wondered of Yioshiro could satisfy her or how much experience the birdie actually had in this sort of thing.

"Teehee." Seele gave Yoshiro an encouraging giggle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:58 am

Yoshiro wanted to satisfy herself a bit more. She would grin and look at the foot of the fairy with a slightly hungry stare. Only a moment or two more and the bird would be sink in her teeth soft into the heel of the fairy.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:28 am

Seele raised an eyebrow as Yoshiro took her foot. Now it seemed the girl was planning on getting a bit kinky. The girl was into that sort of thing? How interesting...

"Nnnn!"

However, she wasn't expecting her foot to be bitten and squealed when the teeth gnashed against her. She tried to yank her foot away but only out of a reaction, not unwillingness to continue. "Teehee, so that's the sort of thing you're into, huh?" She said, giggling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:19 pm

She released her teeth from Seele's foot and gave it a small kiss. "Yes. I do like it. And I like this foot. Take care of it much? It looks like you do." Yoshiro sat down, weapon her legs around Seele's one to trap it.

"Why do you ask?" She giggles.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:21 am

"A fairy takes care of every part of her body, teehee." Seele giggled. She remained cool and calm, smiling softly. "Oh, you can have fun with it all you like, teehee." Seele encouraged. "I was just wondering. "Is it the thing you like best about me?" The fairy girl said, tracing a finger down her voluptuous body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:09 am

As Seele claimed to take care of herself, she looks at the fairy's foot to more or less examine it to see if the claim was true. Her gaze would be one of a sultry stare.

"What I like about you? Mmm...Maybe it is your feet. Maybe its those large breasts of yours as well..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:54 am

"Teehee."

Seele giggled and lifted up her hands and cupped her massive chest. She bounced the pillowy orbs in her hands and continued to giggle. "Well, which do you like better?" She asked as she wriggled her toes as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:49 am

A grin appears on Yoshiro's face as she would slowly lift up Seele's foot. "How about I show you?" And with no other words said, the bird would chomp her teeth down on several of the f airy's toes with as devastating a bite as she could mutate with the strength she had left.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:14 am

"Nnnnnn!?"

Seele's eyes widened as Yoshiro bit down on her toes rather harshly. She yanked her foot free out of subconcious reaction and shook her head, hissing a bit when her foot was free.

She narrowed her gaze and chewed on her lip. "Nnnnn, that feels like you don't like my toes much at all." She said in a low, weary tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next