Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:30 am

"Hardly," Emily said, walking over to the prone youth, "I just thought it would be extremely ironic if you choked me out, not to mention that I didn't want to end the match so soon."

With that, Emily would try to haul Jack up to his feet before attempting to Irish whip him towards the rope. If she could manage this, Emily would try to follow up by remaining where she was and clotheslining him on the way back, though the maneuver left her fairly open to being countered.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:41 am

Jack hadn't had enough time to catch his breath when Emily dragged the spirit to his feet roughly. She whipped him into the ropes, where his lanky body rebounded against them before shooting back, only to meet Emily's clothesline. But Jack rode with the blow, lessening the impact. Not that he telegraphed it.

He was faking it to lull her into a false sense of security.

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:13 am

Seeing the winter spirit go down hard, Emily looked down at Jack for a moment.

"Sorry about that," Emily said, "But I at least try to fight back, shouldn't I?"

With that, the Changeling would attempt to straddle Jack and start raining down blows on him.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 am

Jack waited until she was about to straddle him, when he struck. Placing a hand behind her head, he pulled her head down to crash into the mat.

"You should fight back. Otherwise this wouldn't be fun now would it?" he said, straddling her and trying to pin her arms down for the count.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:59 am

Just when she thought she had this in the bag, Jack quickly reached up and brought her head down for a rather harsh introduction to the mat. While Emily was dazed, the winter spirit quickly mounted her in turn and pinned the Changeling's arms to mat, pinning her to the mat.

"Aww, come on," Emily said with a pout, struggling against his hold, "Don't you want to keep this going for a bit longer?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:06 am

Jack stopped for a moment, breathing heavily as he stared down at her. He thought about what he wanted.....to win the match for one, but have fun while doing it.

"Maybe you're right." He whispered before suddenly leaning down and kissing Emily on her lips slowly, overcome with desire in the heat of the moment.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:10 am

Emily stared as Jack leaned down, his lips softly pressing against hers. A moan slipped from the Changeling's lips as she returned the kiss.

...Well that's not fair.

With that, Emily would try to flip them over, putting her on top.

I would've thought it would take a bit more effort. ...Ah well.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:21 am

Jack slowly kissed her freeing her arms as a chilly hand cupped her face. Even though the rational part of his mind tried to pull him out of this feeling,

"What....what's going on....?" he mumbled between kisses as he struggled to free himself from under her body.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:30 am

Emily almost giggled at that, but continued to kiss him anyway. At least, for a little while longer, before she pulled away, giving the boy a coy look.

"Who knows?" Emily said teasingly, "Maybe you just couldn't resist yourself in front of a pretty girl? Or maybe I've gotten used to have to work hard to get people to give in."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:37 am

"Give in?" he asked quietly, breathing heavily beneath her, with a red blush over his pale skin. This girl seemed to be driving him wild, and he could not understand how she was doing it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next