by noob Today at 7:58 pm

» Jaguar Negra vs Sora Hyamato
by xalex Today at 7:56 pm

» AV 16: Softcore facesit elimination chamber
by bricktown Today at 7:52 pm

» Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)
by wrestleryu Today at 7:25 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, noob, ScyldScefing, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Lil Luci Lollipop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lil Luci Lollipop

Post by Kelsea on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Name: Lil Luci Lollipop
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Peach pink, tied up in two pig tails
Height: 5"3
Weight: 101lbs
Nationality: Canadian
Favoured moves: None (not really skilled in any style)
Finishing move/s: 'Lolly-by baby sleeper' Really just a normal sleeper hold in which she takes the victim to the floor and wraps her legs around their waist in a partial scissors... When it feels like her opponent is going out she might give them a good night kiss on the cheek
Entrance music: "Lollipop" by Aqua (with the guys lyrics edited out) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee65Hbdyr5k

Apperance:

Personality: Luci is a little timid and naive but easily excitable. She doesn't feel she belongs in the AFW and believes that most other wrestlers are MUCH better then her, however she has been able to surprise herself as she pulls out really good wins and even has a decent record to show for it. Luci does like wrestling but she can be more then a little naive to some of the things that can go on in AFW, she entered this wrestling league quite blind to some of the more censored things that go on around here..

Past: Luci has always been the type of naive that would make you wander how she would survive on her own... She was brought up in a secluded part of Canada with caring (but also naive) parents, she was an only child so she was a little over parented. She got to watch some of the less sexually provactive matches of AFW on pay per view and always wanted to take part.

Luci got her dream when her Daddy got a job abroad... Her mother is always traveling, and so they saw no harm in sending her to a boarding school in Japan close to the AFW where she could pursued her interests of the sport... Little did they know (and quite frankly little did Luci know aswell), that she would be joining the league.

Luci was kinda dupped into signing a wrestling contract with a shady manager, Mr Talsoa is a persuasive speaker and easily dazzled Luci with the sparkly life of a wrestler... She quickly signed up, she still got her dream, just now really close up! Sometimes it can be good (when she's put up against an equally matched opponent or when her opponent is likely not to go too rough on her)... But then there are a few nasty heels out there too...

Despite becoming the kawaii champion, Luci is still pretty much a rookie at heart and it shows with her personality quite often

Attire: She wears the same pink panties and white stockings as seen in her pic, but also wears a matching pink sleeveless crop top

Special note: Smells of peaches ^_^ And likes sugar

---------------------------------------

Luci's Blog

Wins: 9
Losses: 6
Draws: 0

Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Stacie Nguyen
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (via pinfall off of a shoulder barge)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (ending unknown due to board deletion 2-0 best of 3)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (ending unknown due to board deletion 3-0 best of 3 match couldn’t end until all 3 falls)
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Eiko Yamazaki
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Serenity
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Heidi Rye
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro (via submission, wedgie)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Eiko Yamazaki (bed wrestling 10-4 points)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (turns out on top in a practice spar)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro (bed wrestling 5-4 points?)
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Heidi Rye (submission?)
Lil Luci Lollipop & Danielle Rugu wins against Natsumi (via pinfall, handicap match) - Luci & Dani v Natsumi
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Haruka Amami (bed wrestling 5-3 points?) - Luci v Haruka
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Shizuka Suyuki (For the kawaii title, pin off of a spine buster) - Luci v Shizuka

**If you recall any matches I have not added or corrections to the matches I have already stated, please tell me

Championship belt history:
1 time Kawaii champion:
Defeated Dixie Clemets and Serenity (match forfeited) in kawaii tournament to gain the title.
Defended twice against Eiko Yamazaki and Haruka Amami
Lost to Shizuka Suyuki

Friends/Allies:
Danielle Ragu (occasional tag team partner, their team called "Sugar & Spice")
Kokona “Teddy Bear” Kumashiro
Shizuka Suyuki

Rivals:
Kokona “Teddy Bear” Kumashiro
Shizuka Suyuki
Valerie Makuro
Eiko Yamazaki
Dixie Clemets

Enemies:
Valerie Makuro

Crushes: Luci- "Wh- What are you talking about? *blush* I don't have crushes on girls..."

Dixie Clemets ♥♥♥
Shizuka Suyuki ♥♥♥
Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro ♥♥
Haruka Amami ♥♥
Eiko Yamazaki
Heidi Rye

Lil Diary

Natsumi vs. 'Sugar & Spice' - Luci & Dani *YIM Match*
Kokona Kumashiro vs. Lil Luci Lollipop *Inclomplete*
Lil Luci Lollipop vs. Haruka Amami

The end of a young star? *Backstage*
Kirin Sumomo vs. Lil Luci Lollipop *Inclomplete*