Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lil Luci Lollipop

Go down

Lil Luci Lollipop Empty Lil Luci Lollipop

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Lil Luci

Lil Luci Lollipop HjiBlKf

Lollipop

Name: Lil Luci Lollipop
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Pink, tied up in two pig tails
Height: 5"1
Weight: 101lbs
Nationality: Canadian

Alignment: Fan Favourite Babyface – Luci is a favourite with the fans and doesn’t really cheat to get an advantage during the course of her matches. However, she might occasionally do playful/softcore actions that might not be considered by some as entirely moral, the fan tend to be onboard with it though

Tactics and style: Grappler – Luci does not use a traditional wrestling style, when she first joined AFW she knew nothing of how to fight and as her manager intended to book her as fodder for other wrestlers, he did not waste time trying to get her trained up. Thus, all of what Luci knows is self-taught based on what she has seen or had used upon her in the past. Luci will usually seek to either use her speed or get in close for some grappling. She tends to avoid striking too much and in the rare cases where her opponent is smaller than her, she might try to use more lifts and throws (seems that is something that she usually just has to be on the receiving end of)

Preferred match Bed wrestling (previous favoured match), Standard match

Favoured moves: Tackles, headlocks, headscissors, swinging neckbreaker

Finishing move/s: 'Lolly-by baby sleeper' (also referred to as just Lolly-by for short) Really just a normal sleeper hold in which she takes the victim to the floor and wraps her legs around their waist in a partial scissors... When it feels like her opponent is going out she might give them a good night kiss on the cheek

Entrance music: Sweets Parade · Kana Hanazawa

Apperance:
Casual:

Main Attire:

Cosplays:

Kimono:

Pool and beach wear:

Personality:
Luci is an upbeat young kawaii girl. She can be slightly naïve at times, but is easily excitable and full of energy. She used to be quite timid but since wrestling in AFW and becoming the kawaii champion, she has come out of her shell quite a bit. In fact, recently she has even gained something of a more adventurous and saucy temperament (lending to her after match lollipop gimmick).

The way she talks and acts makes her seem about as threatening as a west highland white terrier. She genuinely doesn’t seem to realize how cute and adorable she is in the eyes of others.

Past:
Luci was brought up in a secluded part of Canada with caring (but naive) parents, she was an only child so she was a little over protected and ended up just as naïve as her parents. From a early age, Luci was a fan of female wrestling leagues. Blissfully unaware of how sexually charged some of the matches could get in AFW, Luci watched and dreamed of one day getting into the ring in a sparkly fancy outfit and wrestling with equally cute dressed girls.

When Luci was a teenager her dad got a job abroad in Japan... Her mother was always traveling, and so they saw no harm in having Luci follow her father to Japan where she’d be placed in a boarding school close to the AFW headquarters... Little did they know (and quite frankly little did Luci know aswell), that she would be joining the league a couple of years later.

Luci was kinda dupped into signing a wrestling contract with a shady wrestling scout and manager, Mr Talsoa. He was very persuasive and easily dazzled Luci with shiny promises... Without her father’s knowledge, Luci signed up so as to fully realize her dream!

Unfortunately, Luci didn’t know about the sexually suggestive scenarios that were rife in AFW. In addition, Mr Talsoa’s focus was in collecting young talent for AFW which he could use for his own advantage, usually booking them into unfavourable matches. For some this meant that he’d book them against bad odds while he made a little profit on the side; For Luci it meant that she’d get booked into embarrassing match styles.

However despite starting off timid and unsure of herself, Luci was able to excel in the kawaii division, even becoming kawaii champion. Now she has a bit more control over her own path in AFW

Special note:
-If Luci is victorious in a match and her opponent is incapacitated, she may pop a recently sucked lollipop into their mouth as a token to remember her by (in naughtier matches, the lollipop might end up elsewhere.)
-Luci has a collection of stuffed cuddly toys. She knows its kinda childish, but likes to collect them all the same.
-Luci enjoys doing a bit of cosplay/dress up and may wear these alternative costumes in matches
-Her body has a pleasant scent of peaches
-Likes sugar

---------------------------------------

Luci's Blog

Wins: 9
Losses: 6
Draws: 0

Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Stacie Nguyen
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (via pinfall off of a shoulder barge)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (ending unknown due to board deletion 2-0 best of 3)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (ending unknown due to board deletion 3-0 best of 3 match couldn’t end until all 3 falls)
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Eiko Yamazaki
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Serenity
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Heidi Rye
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro (via submission, wedgie)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Eiko Yamazaki (bed wrestling 10-4 points)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Dixie Clemets (turns out on top in a practice spar)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro (bed wrestling 5-4 points?)
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Heidi Rye (submission?)
Lil Luci Lollipop & Danielle Rugu wins against Natsumi (via pinfall, handicap match)
Lil Luci Lollipop wins against Haruka Amami (bed wrestling 5-3 points?)
Lil Luci Lollipop defeated by Shizuka Suyuki (For the kawaii title, pin off of a spine buster)

**If you recall any matches I have not added or corrections to the matches I have already stated, please tell me

Championship belt history:
1 time Kawaii champion:
Defeated Dixie Clemets and Serenity (match forfeited) in kawaii tournament to gain the title.
Defended twice against Eiko Yamazaki and Haruka Amami
Lost to Shizuka Suyuki

Friends/Allies:
Danielle Ragu (Friends and previous tag team partner as "Sugar & Spice")

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

Lil Diary

Natsumi vs. 'Sugar & Spice' - Luci & Dani *YIM Match*
Kokona Kumashiro vs. Lil Luci Lollipop *Inclomplete*
Lil Luci Lollipop vs. Haruka Amami

The end of a young star? *Backstage*
Kirin Sumomo vs. Lil Luci Lollipop *Inclomplete*
"Specialer" Announcment *Promo*
Kawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki
Kirin and Luci: Steamy *Inclomplete*
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! *Inclomplete*
Brat Business *Cameo/Promo*

Lil Luci Lollipop BitaA2J

Last edited by 2 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Lil Luci Lollipop ELZuoMvLil Luci Lollipop OG5hnuaLil Luci Lollipop Cg3CzYmLil Luci Lollipop 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down