» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

NegInk Cooper

Go down

NegInk Cooper  Empty NegInk Cooper

Post by MasterSaruwatari Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:16 am

(It has been awhile since I used this account. I'm going to post a few boxing/wrestling characters I will be using. I'll talk to a mod/admin if I have to come up with wrestling bios since I wanna use the same characters in tow sports. Anyway enjoy the show.)

I have been working on this character for a awhile. So I'll just copy and paste bios I wrote up of her already.(Here is the character bio.).

Name: NegInk

Full Name: NegInk Cooper (Don't say her last name.)

Nickname: Neggy (Called by everyone that knows her and prefers to be called it)

Preferred matches:Normal boxing and wrestling matches, and maybe Strip boxing if the girl is cute.

Date of birth: June 8th, 1995

Height: 6'0(183cm)

Weight: 195lbs(88.5kg)

Sex: Shemale/Futanari

Race: Black

Hometown: Twilight

Hometown: Chicago, IL  

Specie: Human

Nationality: African American

Affiliation: YinYang Clan

Position in the YYC: Princess of the East Branch

Cup size: 40 C  

Family: Madonna (mother), Contessa (aunt), Yin (Older sister), and Ink (younger sister)

Favorite food: Sushi

Favorite color(s): Black and White

Skin tone: Semi-Dark

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Half black on the right and half white on the other side.

Hair style: Long flowing hair to the shoulder.  

Dominate hand: Right

Background: As a kid Neggy always admired her mother and aunt Contessa when they box. At the age of five, Madonna introduce her to the sport of boxing. She was just testing the waters to see if Neggy would like it or not. At this same time she was home schooled along with her sisters until the 8th grade. Yin was the first to finish at the age of 14, Neggy was the second to finish at 12, and Ink was the last finish at the age of 10. Neggy is currently a junior at Jones College Prep in Chicago, IL. She joined the boxing team at the school, and has brought home two state championship and is ranked 9th in the city for AM boxers. Besides becoming a gym rat and always hitting the bags with the gloves on.

Neggy has a heavy interest in Japanese culture and always wanted to live in Japan. She likes to watch anime like Sailor Moon, Super Gal, Blood+, Slayers, Ghost in the Shell, Lucky Star, Girls Bravo, High School of the Dead, and many more. Neggy likes to watch animes with strong female characters in them. She also loved video games too. She really loved the Resident Evil series (Likes the series, but loves RE 2, 3, and 5 because of the option to play with female characters.), Fatal Frame series, Metroid, Tomb Raider, Saint Row (Just 2 &3), Final Fantasy(depends on which games), Beyond Good & Evil, Tekken, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive and many more. Her preferences in video games are the same for her preferences in animes.

Neggy is always very outgoing and always has a joke on her mind. She was never shy. Neggy also wasn't into boys like your average teenage girl. Neggy kind of had some odd fantasies with her favorite video game/anime girl (More on this later). Madonna and Contessa have always tried to push Neggy to be the best she can be in the ring and as a student. She is pretty smart. She is currently ranked 5th in her class and wants to become number one, but she has trouble with subjects like Science and Business. They never tried to live their dreams through her, but they wanted to make she was creating her own dreams at the same time.

Lastly, most people at her school think Neggy is a lesbian, which kind of true but most of them are unaware of her little secret. She is a little embarrassed around people that don't think highly of her, so she only shows it to people she can trust. Her dream in life is to either be a pro boxer or a translator for business and companies. She wants to major in Japanese and minor in music. Neggy wants to minor in music because she likes to sing. She doesn't have a position in the YinYang clan because she just likes to help everyone. She feels a title isn't as powerful as a helpful person.  

Usual attire: A video game related shirt most of the time with a mixture with some plain shirts. She loves to wear long and skirts a lot too. Dresses aren't a bad thing for her either. She loves the color black a lot when it comes to skirts and boots, when she can't wear those type of shoes every day. Neggy likes to wear women Nikes or Converses with some jeans or shorts. She also loves to wear shirts of her favorite animes and video games.

Personality: Like I said before Neggy is very outgoing and always got jokes; to add to that she uses this humor to stand up to people that always try to push her down. She doesn't like being bullied or belittled. She does care about the people she knows and loves though, but kind of doesn't let her heart go out to everyone; since she has been closed off to the human world as a child.  This isn't the only problem, but some say she is a HUGE pervert and has odd fantasies about her favorite video game girl/anime girl, like I mention before. Some even involve boxing gloves.  

So she hasn't master how to keep her hormones under control. She considers herself as a player in other words; always claiming to the world she is hot and attractive and that any woman should prefer her over a man. Shockingly lots of girls do flock to Neggy for multiple reasons. Some say it's her charm, good looks, ability to be respectful, and kissing skills. So overall Neggy is likeable, but could be hit or miss for some people. Lastly, she is very serious about staying in shape and makes sure she looks good for the girls.

Personalitiy(Update of 5/6/2013): Neggy respects those that can keep up with her and will end up respecting them and will always try to befriend them even the ones with bad attitudes, if it's a girl though; she will try to hit them if they are single. When she is around higher figures of authority she is respectful to a certain point, but will make witty and smart remarks if she thinks an adult is full of shit. She doesn't like to get into arguments though. She finds them useless battles that shouldn't be fought. To put it in general, she likes to say a lot of stuff in her head. She doesn't display cockiness when boxing too. She respects anyone willing to step in the ring and take her one full force. Just like her they also understand the risks in the boxing as well. She likes to prove herself, but if she is in the ring with a lesser opponent...She will make light of their mistakes and flaws, but only goes far as making lightly harsh remarks of their style. But she tries to be helpful and keep it in perspective about it instead of putting everyone down. She got all this from mom because she told her this," Everyone in this world won't like you Neggy. Try to make as many friends as possible. Pick ones you can trust. And all smart talk you have inside that brain of yours, keep it to yourself if you know the outcome won't favor you."

Why she got into boxing(5/6/2013:: I stated earlier Madonna was testing the waters with her for boxing. She didn't want to force it on her. Well at five Neggy didn't see the point to it that much. She put them down and went back to playing the Playstation. One day when Neggy was seven,  her older sister came home with a strange game with a girl with boxing gloves on it. The game was called, "Lover Upper". It was for the Playstation 2. Neggy always liked watching her big sister play the game. She liked playing video games herself. She would always try to beat Resident evil 3 by herself. But Neggy was never able to get pass Nemesis as she called him," Mr. Ugly Zombie". She also loved playing fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. She would always go for the girl that she thought was the hottest. For Street Fighter it was Chun-Li and Elena; in Mortal Kombat it was a tie between Jade and Tanya. But this game was different. It was the first fighting game and boxing game she saw where everyone was female. The only guy in the game was the referee and that's it.

After watching Yin play it for a good week straight. She asked to play and her sister reluctantly gave her another controller. She never liked playing videogames with Neggy. Neggy would always bitch when she wasn't winning...It led to a lot of broken controllers in the house. Yin even had to sandbag sometimes to let Neggy win, but it led to Neggy ignoring the hell out of her with constant laughing and cheap insults. Anyways when they started playing the boxing game Neggy didn't know what to do. Everything was in Japanese. So Yin had to help her pick a character and show her how to play. Neggy ended up picking Janice. She was the only black character in the game. She also picked her because Neggy could understand her. She didn't like Lisa though. Neggy found her annoying. She called "Lisa Rose" because she also didn't like the character Amy Rose from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Everyone else spoke Japanese. Yin would always beat up Neggy when they played together. It wasn't close. all the fights ended in TKO.

One day after Neggy finish all her homework. She put in Love Upper herself and tried to beat arcade mode. She button mash her way to the final boss...and was able to KO her in the first round. She got so happy she ran around the house telling everyone about it. Yin couldn't believe it because she didn't defeat Sienna herself. So Neggy and Yin headed to the game room their mom setup for them because the videogames they had were starting to take up TOO much space and she wanted to put them in one big room. So Neggy did it again and Yin was shocked. She called her lucky. So they played a match and Neggy TKO'd her sister in the first round. She ran around the house bragging about it and asked her mom if they could go to the gym tomorrow and try boxing again. Her mom was shocked to hear such turnaround. So yeah Neggy got into boxing because of a boxing game featuring an all female cast. When her mom asked why she said," The girls on my game told me I can do it mommy!"        

Hobbies: Playing video games, Anime, Boxing, watching Pro Wrestling, watching Mixed-Martial arts, Japanese, Writing, Singing, sex (hasn't had any yet), Dating, Hip-Hop, and J-pop.

Dislikes: Cocky people, Racism, Media, Police or any higher power, Rich people, Pink and Preverts.

Friends: Family, Ana(Girlfriend), Deborah, Vanessa, and Ryoko

Look: She is very tall and lean and has some muscles along her arms. Neggy has six pack abs. Her skin is very dark, but somewhat tan. She usually wears her hair in a bang, but likes to crazy up a lot. She also likes to wear her hair in Cornrows, African braids, triple pony tails, and an afro if she can grow one.

Some quotes of Neggy:

"I like boxing, but if there is one girl I wanted to knockout it is Princess Peach, because that sissy bitch almost ruined my childhood! I'M SAYING ALMOST!!!!"

"I love Japan. It has crazy Otakus, Yazkua, and girls who do whatever you say. Wait….those are all the wrong reasons to NOT like Japan. Sorry about that."*laughs weakly*

"I like women more than men, because it would be kind of weird to have sex with a man because you know what gets in the way."

"I like to sing, but if someone tried to tell what to sing. I'll tell them to go fuck themselves with Samus' cannon."

"Boys are cute and fun. But I'll only date one, if they can keep up or beat me in the ring."

"Is it okay that I only go to convention to hit on female cosplayers that are cosplaying girls from video games and anime I like?"*Grins widely*  

(Here is the boxing bio.).

Stance: Orthdox

Height: 6'0

Weight: 195lbs

AM Weight class: Light Heavyweight/Heavyweight

Professional weight class: Heavyweight

Boxer type: Boxer puncher/swarmer/slugger(combination)

AM record: 92-8-0-45 KOs

Pro record: 0-0-0

Favorite punch: Right cross

Sunday Punch: Yin and the Yang- A hard left elbow counter with her left arm. She places her right glove from her hip and steps forward and throws a wicked right cross to the jaw.

Favorite combo: A quick jab, fake left cross, and finishes with a right uppercut to the stomach.

Second favorite combo: A right straight to the nose, left hook to the ribs, a fake right hook, and finishes with a right uppercut of the chin.

Theme song: Memories of You/Kimi no Kioku by Persona 3 OST

Note: She may also come out to the orchestra version of this song sometimes, but she will mostly do it for her serious fights or fights for a title.  

Power: 7.5 out of 10

Speed: 9 out of 10

Stamina: 9 out of 10

Defense: 8 out of 10

Toughness: 7 out of 10

Heart: 10 out of 10

Overall rating:  8.42 out of 10

Main boxing attire: Black gloves, black trunks with white trim, white sport bra, and black boxing boots with white laces.

When she wears this for some of her pro fights. She picked this attire because it matches her hair.

Secondary boxing attire: Jill Valentine's RE3 outfit with brown gloves.

When she wears this its for some of her pro fights, relax matches, and for she feels like trolling her opponent because she knows it unique. She did Jill Valentine awhile ago  at a con and felt like modifying the costume for boxing. She made another one so  she could still cosplay the characters though.

Third boxing attire: White gloves, white boxing skirt with black trim, black sport bra, and white boxing boots with black laces.

This is for when she is feeling sexy and for title shots fights. She did this one because she wanted to reverse the colors.

Fourth boxing attire: Gold hairband, black and white strapless sport bra with gold trim, white and black gloves with gold trim, black and white trunks with gold trim, and black and white boxing boots with gold trim.

This is the outfit she puts on when she is a title fight or when she needs to defend her belt. This is also the attire she would wear if she wants to prove herself and show how serious she is as a fighter.

Fifth boxing attire: A color swap of Tiffany Lords's outfit from Rival Schools instead of red, white, and blue. Neggy changes things up with using the colors white and black.

She wears this one for tune up fighters or when she has a shot to become a contender. This would be consider her more serious cosplay outfit when compared to her second attire.

Sixth boxing attire: A royal blue sport bra with gold trim, a royal blue boxing skirt with the same black trim. Both the sport bra and skirt give off a pearliscent. The gloves are a pearliscent black. She wears white leggings with gold trim and royal blue boxing shoes.

Well she hasn't decided when she wants to wear this one. She thinks it's really cute though.    

The second oldest daughter of Madonna and the younger sister of Yin and older sister of Ink, if that wasn't a mouthful for you. Neggy has one to go with it. At only the age of 16 she has made a lot of noise in the Twilight and the local scene of her human settlement Chicago. She is apart of AM league of Chicago and fights every other week, but she still has a lot growing to do mentally and physically. Neggy is still one tough cookie, who can back up her mouth in the ring with the gloves on if she has too.    

Offensive: Neggy is very quick, so she likes to lay the beat down on you with quick punches to the body. Also thanks to her mom just recently, Neggy has started learning how to use a flicker jab so she would have combinations to go with her speed. She likes doing combinations that end with a strong shot to the head. Once she lands a clean shot to the head. She starts to headhunt until the opponent counters her or covers up.  But she isn't this one dimensional. Neggy also likes to fake/delay a lot of her attacks. She loves to deceive her opponents. The way Neggy builds her offensive game plan is that she will think of multiple ways to knock her opponents them to put it simple. So she could rush you down at the start of a fight or pick her spots where she knows she will stagger you She likes to win by knockout A LOT and hates that it has to go to the cards sometimes. It goes to the cards sometimes because she isn't the best power puncher and relies heavily on speed to wear her opponent down before finishing them off.

Defensive: For starters, Neggy has a lot of heart and will always get up if she gets knockdown a ton of times. She is somewhat tough and has a solid chin to prove it, but her downfall defensive is that she has a glass body. Her body is made of glass. A clean shot to the body can easily double her over or worst as the fight goes on. Neggy has a solid guard and does dodge and evade well. She even uses an alternate version of the rope-a-dope technique made famous by the great Muhammad Ali to counter an opponent that puts her on the ropes. What she does is that she fakes like she is stun on the ropes, and lures her opponent into a trap. In other words, she unloads on them when the time is right.

Overall flaws: Not only does she like to win by knockout a lot, but Neggy is very cocky and arrogant when it comes to boxing and hasn't really challenged herself yet as a fighter. She is still fighting at an AM level at the moment. This isn't the only issue though. Her body is made of pure glass and she can't take a lot shots to it. Her defense isn't flawless either. She sometimes spread her guard too wide, if she is being overwhelmed by a strong opponent. Madonna also says she lacks the focus and mental toughness when things get rough and there is no way for her to win by knockout. She gets lazy and bored too sometimes.  She quits right in the middle of a fight or sparring session, when things aren't going her way. She also is off her game when an opponent is wearing a pink attire.

Vs. Neggy: Opponents stepping in the ring with Neggy have to remember her attitude and try to use that against her. A more mature opponent can really hurt her ego, not only that; if the opponent is more on the power side in the offensive department they should take full advantage of attacking the body. Her body is made of glass folks. She has trouble protecting it if it gets heavily damage. Lastly, if they are really tough and have a lot of heart and can stick around with Neggy for a long time. They could win that way too. At the end of the day, a smart and mature opponent can either beat Neggy on points, by knockout, or TKO if they are being really smart. Neggy is tough, but is still rough around the edges. It also may be a good idea to have a pink attire on hand. Neggy REALLY hates pink, and it throws her off her game. This doesn't make things super easy, but will give you a huge advantage mentally over her.

(Update of 5/7/2013)Neggy vs. Sluggers: Neggy's general game plan against slugger is to make them miss and use her speed. She would do her best to block all their power shots and counter effective. She also dodges as many punches as she can too.  Most of the time these fighters are sightly taller or her same height, so she can't sit back and snipe at them with jabs. They also tougher to put down. So Neggy would focus on their head to make up their vision to make it harder for them to see her. She understands how tough they are, so she takes her time and is okay with getting a decision win. But if she properly rattle their vision and work their body over some she can drop them.

(Update of 5/9/2013)Neggy vs. Swarmer: Neggy comes in knowing they want to cut the ring off from her and pressure her into a corner to work her over. Especially her glass body in this special case. So Neggy leads with a lot of jabs to keep them in place and lands lots of shots to the body to take away their speed. She isn't afraid of getting out maneuver, since she knows she can keep up with them.  But that is moreso she could use her speed to trap them. She wants to be the one controlling the pace of the fight in this one, so she would be using lots of bobs and weaves as her main defensive options instead of blocking punches. She would try to counterpunch if she sees a good opening. She likes to try and knockout these fighter even though they have a good chin. She wants to knock them out because of how they wish to brawl and are willing to take damage to get in.  

(Update of 5/9/2013)Neggy vs. Out-Boxer: Neggy comes in with this one with more a defensive and trading mindset. She approaches these types of fighters this way because they usually lack power, but have good speed to keep away and snipe at their opponents at long distances. Neggy would use her speed and try to start as many trades as she can. She wants to knock these types of fighters out, since she feels they are the most likely to go the distance with her.

(update of 6/19/2013) On topless boxers: Neggy doesn't mind choosing to fight someone that prefers to go topless. She has no right to claim what a person should wear when they fight her, but at the same time she doesn't respect any topless fighter. It doesn't matter how good you are. She doesn't respect them because she thinks they are putting shame to the sport and thinks what they are doing is illegal. She thinks because of how there is official/topless boxing leagues. Now this doesn't mean she won't take you serious or anything. Just expect her to be more aggressive and stiff and tougher from the sound of the bell. In other words she is looking to put topless boxers away early so she doesn't have to stare at them for long periods of time. Not because she can't go the distance or anything. But expect Neggy to fight a lot tighter on both the offense and defensive end. This doesn't make her unbeatable or anything just a lot tougher than usual.  

AFW Boxing record

W- 1

L- 0

D- 0

KO- 1

Opponents

Yvette King 0-1-0

Her boxing outfits.

First attire: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/NegInk-s-first-attire-By-Rush-it-326883235

Second attire: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/NegInk-s-second-attire-327108201

Third attire: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/NegInk-s-second-attire-327108201http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/NegInk-s-second-attire-327108201

Fourth attire: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/Neggy-s-fourth-attire-334186608?q=gallery%3AMasterSaruwatari%2F44274361&qo=47

Fifth attire: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/Neggy-s-fifth-attire-by-Zeshgolden-372486071?
q=gallery%3AMasterSaruwatari%2F44274361&qo=30

Sixth attire: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/NegInk-s-sixth-s-attire-by-hachimitsu-ink-375178428?
q=gallery%3AMasterSaruwatari%2F44274361&qo=26

Sparring attire 1: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/Neggy-sparring-attire-3-By-Emoon18-508399646?q=gallery%3AMasterSaruwatari%2F44274361&qo=5

Sparring attire 2: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/Neggy-s-training-attire-2-By-Supraxchris-411468763?q=gallery%3AMasterSaruwatari%2F44274361&qo=16

Sparring attrie 3: http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/art/Neggy-s-third-sparring-attire-2-By-Xarkbeast-545257870

(I have more pics of Neggy on my DA if you like her.

Last edited by MasterSaruwatari on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing the links.)

http://mastersaruwatari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down