by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily) Empty Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:56 am

Match Type: I Quit
Victory Conditions: Force your Opponent to say "I Quit" via Hentai move/hold
Ring: Dirt Ring with wooden posts and ropes
Attire: Loin Cloth underwear

A special match called for a special ring or so some higher management would say as instead of a normal ring inside of the arena, they had created a dirt circle outside of the arena in a dirt lot nearby as the steel structure for the lights was set up around it, stands and chairs for fans to sit around the improvised ring to watch in excitement the match that was going to take place. Merith's theme song began to play as the Elven Woman stepped out of the make shift entrance, which was a black curtain on a small little gate as she exited the curtain dressed in her elven robes. She herself quite liked the set up, simple yet oh so exciting to wrestle with another woman, fighting to make the other take so much pleasure that they beg for it to stop.

Reaching the 'ring' she would look around to the crowd that has gathered to watch her and her opponent in their naughty match up as she would begin to take off her green robes, sliding the cloth off of her body until it was just her loin cloth underwear that was specific for this match. Giving her robes to the attendants, she would flaunt her body to the crowd for a short while before stepping through the ropes and into the dirt ring.

Her feet brushed against the loose soil that was to be her battlefield as she gave a small smile. This match was going to get dirty in more than one way and she liked it like that as she headed to a corner of the makeshift ring and awaited for her opponent to join her.

Back to top Go down

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily) Empty Re: Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

Post by Panda Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:50 am

It wasn't long before Emily found herself entering the stage. Lacking a proper theme at this point, her entrance was heralded with generic music meant to pump her and the audience up as she entered, allowing a moment to take in the unique ring. Smirking, Emily made her way towards the ring, white summer dress floating about her frame. When she got close enough, the Changeling slipped out of the summer dress, revealing nothing but the loincloth underneath.

Eyeing her opponent with a smile, the Changeling would climb into the ring and relax against her corner, waiting for her opponent.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:53 am

Merith's eyes locked on the red head in the summer dress as she made her way down to the ring. She definitely had a nice body, it would make tussling around with her inside of this dirt pit very much enjoyable for the Elven Champion. Watching her opponent strip into the loincloth underwear, Merith could feel herself getting excited by the second, letting her mind get the better of her briefly before pulling on the reigns of her imagination.

Now that both women were standing in their respective corners, the ref girl entered the dirt circle that was their ring and gave both of them looks before signalling the start of their match as the bell rang. Merith smiled as she would make her way to the center of the ring, looking to see if her opponent would do the same as neither one of them broke eye contact off of the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:53 pm

As the bell rang, Emily stepped forward as well, making her way to the center of the ring. Her eyes never truly left Merith, but she did take a few moments to look the elf over.

"Well, if nothing else," Emily said, "This match ought to be enjoyable."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:39 am

Merith could see that her opponent was ogling her, she was getting all the more excited when she knew her opponent was admiring her body just like she was to her. "Yes. It should." she replied before immediately thrusting herself forward to slam her chest into Emily's before attempting to wrap her arms around her opponent and put the squeeze on her. She liked starting her matches off like this, immediately putting their womanly pride against one another to really get the mood going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Before Emily could do more than acknowledge Merith's reply, she found the latter slamming into her, chest first. The impact forced the wind out of her, though Emily managed to stand her ground. Unfortunately, that wasn't quite the end of it, as Emily quickly found out when constricting grip of Merith's arms made itself apparent, the compression drawing a soft groan from her as she struggled in the elf's grasp. Of course, even with all this, Emily found herself growing somewhat aroused from the feeling of Merith's chest pressing up against hers.

"Nnngh...Yeah...not bad," Emily said, "But don't...expect me...to go down...so easily."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Merith caught her opponent off guard with the sudden initiation of the hug, squeezing on Emily as their breasts immediately began to battle over the small space between their bodies. Merith let out a moan unrestricted as she did not have a problem showing how much she was enjoying the intimate hold as she began to rub her breasts up and down against Emily's. The effects were quickly spreading through the Elf's body as she could feel herself heating up from the sensitive rubbing as she attempted to push Emily backwards in the dirt ring.

"Oh....I'm expecting you to put up a fight...I wouldn't think they would put a pushover against an Elven Champion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Groaning in the hold, both from the compression and from the feeling of Merith's breasts rubbing up against hers, Emily soon found herself shoved off balance as Merith pushed her back, the Changeling going down with an undignified yelp as Merith landed on top of her, driving the air out of her once more.

"Oh, don't you worry," Emily shot back, groaning, "You're going to have to work for it."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Merith managed to trip Emily down to the dirt as both women hit the floor with Merith landing on top of her. She had the better landing of the two as she released the hug during their fall and quickly tried to grab Emily's wrists. If she was successful, she would attempt to pin the wrists above Emily's head and look her eye to eye while going breast to breast with a sultry smile plastered on to her lips.

"Well then...I'm waiting~" she chimed before moving her head down to try and seize the lips of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:08 am

Emily quickly found her situation going from bad to worse, with regards to being able to win the match at least. With Merith on top of her, the elf wasted no time in disabling her further, pinning her wrists to the soft ground high above her head as the Elf's breasts rubbed up against hers, leaving the Changeling more or less helpless as she moaned under Merith.

"Wait a bit lon-" Emily managed to get out before Merith cut her off, sealing the Changeling's lips off with her own. Ending up caught along with the flow, Emily soon returned the kiss, her tongue dueling hotly with Merith's.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next